Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: More open racism in Trump's America

Took CVS long enough to do the right thing.

Clayton, Missouri police tell 10 Black university students they're suspected of skipping out on their IHOP bill, use six squad cars to march them back to the restaurant, where the manager says they're not the right people. https://t.co/xWV7W2OHhX
    Brookie likes this.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

ShimmeringGlow likes this.

***** celeb

Source: The Guardians of Democracy

Alabama White Supremacist Group Creates Russian Webpage To Promote ‘Southern Nationalism’

By
    Guardians of Democracy Staff

Published on July 21, 2018

An Alabama branch of the white supremacist League of the South has launched a Russian-language webpage inviting Russians to become allies and promote “Southern nationalism.”

Classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, the neo-confederate organization’s website spoke of natural similarities between Russian culture and the conservative southerners, according to a letter from league president Michael Hill posted to the group’s website.

“As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool. As inheritors of the European cultural tradition, we share similar values, customs, and ways of life. And as Christians, we worship the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our common faith binds us as brothers and sisters,” Hill wrote.

Hill added that the site’s Russian-language page would be the “first step” toward building “[a] firm and resolute understanding and commitment to cooperation between the Russian people and the people of the South [that] could indeed be the foundation for a better world in which our peoples thrive and prosper far into the future.”

The group’s move to create the website comes just days after President Trump held a bilateral summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, in which Trump appeared to agree with Putin’s dismissal of Russia’s election interference efforts.

Anti-Defamation League (ADL) researchers have recorded chapters of the League of the South group in 16 states, first appearing in 1994 after Hill, a former professor at Stillman College, a historically black school, founded the group.

ADL describes the group as “espouse[ing] white supremacist ideology and southern nationalism, advocating for an independent southern nation devoid of Jews and other minorities.”

***** celeb

As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool.
    I don't think Hitler would agree.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I don't think Hitler would agree.
    Hitler's gene pool was almost as shallow as these asshat losers too.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

***** celeb

I now know why i never come to this thread. It’s suck and disgusting. I can’t go past page 5. I feel dirty.
    Nevan and Serendipity like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

ALL HANDS ON DECK.

"I just want to let you know what a nigger you are." -Jeffrey Whitman, owner of Uriahs Heating, Cooling, & Refrigeration in Columbus, OH

Jeffrey Whitman, in his own company vehicle, chased a Black man all the way to his home to repeatedly call him a nigger. https://t.co/BMh3bHHBCS
    Brookie likes this.

What the cop yelled: "I'm gonna beat the shit out of you."

***** celeb

***** celeb

"It was an awful mistake & obviously I don't know how to explain it & it's ruined my life & ruined my family's life.”

That’s how Jeff Whitman described his decision to get road rage, show up at a guy’s house miles away, & call him the n-word repeatedly.
    https://t.co/GRz9PQ5fX1

fgg

'Mission Impossible: Fallout' actor Ving Rhames says police held him at gunpoint in his own home

“Mission Impossible” actor Ving Rhames said he opened his front door two years ago to find a red dot pointed at his forehead – as police held him at gunpoint because a neighbor had called 911 to report a “large black man” was breaking into the house.

Rhames, who plays computer hacker Luther Stickell in the action flick franchise, recounted being home alone at his Santa Monica property watching ESPN when he heard a knock on the door and opened it to find a gun pointed at him.

“I open the door and there is a red dot pointed at my face from a 9mm,” the star, who played gang boss Marsellus Wallace in “Pulp Fiction,” said on the “Clay Cane Show” on Sirius XM on Friday. “They say, ‘put up your hands.'”

Harlem-born Rhames, 59, said three officers with the Santa Monica Police Dept., the police captain and a police dog, ordered him to step outside – but the situation was diffused when the police chief recognized him. Rhames’ teenage son, who goes to Brentwood High School had played against the captain’s son at Crossroads High School.

“He said it was a mistake and apologized,” Rhames recalled, adding that he was still shaken.

The officers told Rhames a woman who lived across the street had called them to say a large black man was breaking into the house.

But when the actor and two officers went over to the home, the neighbor denied having made the call, Rhames said.

“Here I am in my own home, alone in some basketball shorts. Just because someone called and said a large black man is breaking in, when I opened up the door a 9mm is pointed at me,” he said.

“My problem is, and I said this to them, what if it was my son and he had a video game remote or something and you thought it was a gun?”

Santa Monica police on Saturday confirmed to People the incident happened on July 29, 2016 – and said officers sometimes have their weapons drawn in suspected burglaries because they can get violent.

“We got a call from several neighbors indicating that they thought what they were looking at was a burglary in the home and we responded within minutes,” said Lieutenant Saul Rodriguez. “As soon as we discovered it was Mr. Rhames, we de-escalated immediately and informed him what happened.”

This article originally appeared in Page Six.

'Mission Impossible: Fallout' actor Ving Rhames says police held him at gunpoint in his own home | Fox News
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Living while black.
    BITTER likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information