Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missouri lawmaker on child hunger: ‘Hunger can be a positive motivator.’

What a cunty bitch this woman is. Starve her ass and see how she likes it.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Well, I don't get why there isn't more public outrage at all the losers that keep having these 'hungry' kids in the first place. Yes, in this economy people have lost their jobs and been unemployed for a looong time. But, it's just not the case that all the hungry kids exist because of this crappy economy. They've always existed and they always will as long as unemployable losers feel entitled to reproduce regardless of their finacial/domestic situation. I resent the government being looked to as the solution to every fucking problem in the world.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^
    what do you suggest in the meantime? the children should just go hungry to punish the parents for breeding?
    no one has invented an abortion time machine yet so while i think you make some good points (people shouldn't breed if they can't take care of their kids), once the kids are there you can't really do much about it, can you?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah, and as always I'd bet it's the same republicans who want to make abortion illegal and unavailable are the same ones saying kids should go hungry. Shit for brains.

She's also one of the loonies that's convinced Obama isn't an American.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Well, I don't get why there isn't more public outrage at all the losers that keep having these 'hungry' kids in the first place. Yes, in this economy people have lost their jobs and been unemployed for a looong time. But, it's just not the case that all the hungry kids exist because of this crappy economy. They've always existed and they always will as long as unemployable losers feel entitled to reproduce regardless of their finacial/domestic situation. I resent the government being looked to as the solution to every fucking problem in the world.
    YOu're kidding, right? You aren't allowed to fuck and possibly breed as a result because you're a 'loser'? And are all those people who can't get jobs losers? How are we defining losers these days? Where's the cutoff point? Who gets to decide who the 'losers' are?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Yes I do agree that there are people that should never have kids (ie those that are ignorant/batshit crazy/unfit to parent) but that's not fair to paint a broad brush on those that are hungry and parents that do take care of their kids but can't afford to buy a damn loaf of bread.

And people are looking at the government to solve this shit because their the ones who got voted in by the PEOPLE to do their JOBS which involves SERVING THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED THEM IN. That's how governments should work instead of fat cat polticians sitting with a thumb up their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    A swift kick to your box could be a positive motivator too, dumbass.
    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?"
    "I think I am B2!"
    "It's cunt-punch time!"

It's so weird that a lawmaker that's in a position of power over people and children, can get away with something so vile, that if a parent had said/acted on what she said they'd have their children removed from their home for abuse. Yet, this bitch can keep her job and influence. Her actions are in the same line of child endangerment and abuse.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

"While I have not seen this as a problem in my district, it is entirely possible that the (summer feeding) program is designed to address problems that exist in other parts of Missouri," Ms. Davis says in her newsletter.

"The right way to solve this is with more education. If parents ... don't know how to serve nutritious meals, let's help them learn to do that."

In that spirit, she offers some helpful hints:

— "Families may economize by choosing not to waste hard earned dollars on potato chips, ice cream or Twinkies."

— "Laid-off parents could adapt by preparing more home cooked meals rather than going out to eat."
    Source
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^
    what do you suggest in the meantime? the children should just go hungry to punish the parents for breeding?
    no one has invented an abortion time machine yet so while i think you make some good points (people shouldn't breed if they can't take care of their kids), once the kids are there you can't really do much about it, can you?
    Maybe if more of these people had their children taken away from them when they can't provide we could initiate a change in behavior. Instead, people just think they can do what they want and let someone else finance their choices.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    YOu're kidding, right? You aren't allowed to fuck and possibly breed as a result because you're a 'loser'? And are all those people who can't get jobs losers? How are we defining losers these days? Where's the cutoff point? Who gets to decide who the 'losers' are?
    Did you really read my post? I was clear that it is understandable that people have lost jobs and such. I was referring to chronically underemployed folks who lack the resources to raise a child but do so anyway. Yes, they are losers when they knowingly have kids with no means to care for them and plenty of means to prevent them.

lol
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Maybe if more of these people had their children taken away from them when they can't provide we could initiate a change in behavior. Instead, people just think they can do what they want and let someone else finance their choices.
    So poor people should have their kids taken away from them to keep them from reproducing? You act as if ALL of the people who have kids that get the free lunch are sitting on their asses not working and collecting a welfare check. There are plenty of poor people who work, but they still need assistance.

And even those people who are poor and collecting a welfare check shouldn't have their kids taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yeah, and as always I'd bet it's the same republicans who want to make abortion illegal and unavailable are the same ones saying kids should go hungry. Shit for brains.
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    She's also one of the loonies that's convinced Obama isn't an American.

Oh, Lord. Not that again.

My favorite part of the original post: State Rep. Cynthia Davis (R for Retarded-MO

And now a picture to go with this classy lady's quote.. and this is not me fucking around with Photoshop, creating Awesome Hair/Dress Up the Republican either...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information