Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Missing US soldiers found dead

Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinium
    Oh for the love of Pete! Grimm, stop your hysterics already! It is totally clear what you meant and what you said. You got called on it and now you are trying to bully your way out of it.
    No, I'm not. I did NOT say it was deserved, or anything NEAR it.

If i did, then you go right ahead and paste the sentence. Please. Be my guest.

I know you can't so stop lying.

example number one ^^ excusing inhumane torture which does not even compare to anything our POWs are exposed to :eye gouging, mutilation etc.
    I'm not excusing anything. Again, point to where I'm making excuses.

No? Can't do it?

I said it's EXPECTED, not deserved. Fuck, learn the difference.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Believe it or not I now understand where Grimm is coming from with his style of expression. I don't always like it but I get it.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aella
    The hell? Your post implies that female students weren't allowed in schools in Iraq before the war, which is ridiculous. Literacy rates for girls and high educated women were among the highest in the region.
    Women actually had the greatest freedoms and potential under Saddam. They were free to work, to earn college degrees and post graduate degrees. Compare this with most of the Arab world, even the supposedly 'Westernized' ones and you will see it's radical.

^What about the torture the hussein boys put their athletes through? I'm sure you're aware of those tactics used. And are you saying that saddam should've continued to whore the wealth over the people? I'm not sure what exactly you're suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    ^What about the torture the hussein boys put their athletes through? I'm sure you're aware of those tactics used. And are you saying that saddam should've continued to whore the wealth over the people? I'm not sure what exactly you're suggesting.
    So what? There are dictators all over the world who are equally bad or worse. should we lie about WMD and invade them too? Saddam sucked but who were we to invade? There was alot of really bad stuff..and a little good stuff too. Where was the first Bush when Saddam was gassing the Kurds? oh that's right..Saddam was fighting Iran then so we looked the other way. disgusting.

I really do not see how people have compared him to Hitler..not on here..but I have heard that. I am sure you think he is another hitler also?

I think it's interesting that there are mass murders..genocide over in places like the congo but you would NEVER hear that? Why because its not of interest..they do not have anything we need..iraq is not able caring for or helping the people ...really if you want an honest opinion our government couldn't give a shit about iraq or its people..if so there are tons of worse countries..to invade...but that would be another shitstorm.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I'm merely stating that women had it better under Hussein than under any other Middle Eastern country's government. Very simple to understand unless you have some sort of logic defect.

Why are you mixing the issues by talking about tortured athletes? Still to one subject, don't try to muddy the waters by shifting blame and shifting topic.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    I'm merely stating that women had it better under Hussein than under any other Middle Eastern country's government. Very simple to understand unless you have some sort of logic defect.

Why are you mixing the issues by talking about tortured athletes? Still to one subject, don't try to muddy the waters by shifting blame and shifting topic.
    I don't think I wass mixing issues as it pertains to the former dictator of iraq and I'll respond however I want. Those people were flat out crazy!

What people? Hussein's sons? Hussein? His aides? Please clarify who you're referring to.

Read a lengthy piece in Vanity Fair on the two Hussein sons, what a nasty piece of psychopathetic work that duo was. But they did get what they deserved in the end.

If you're not clear I'm always going to pound on you for lack of clarity. Hard to tell sometimes what exactly you're talking about and how you make logic leap from point a to point q.

What people? Hussein's sons? Hussein? His aides? Please clarify who you're referring to.

Read a lengthy piece in Vanity Fair on the two Hussein sons, what a nasty piece of psychopathetic work that duo was. But they did get what they deserved in the end.

If you're not clear I'm always going to pound on you for lack of clarity. Hard to tell sometimes what exactly you're talking about and how you make logic leap from point a to point q.
    Thank you for the lecture, Mrs. Tingle.

What-EVAH! What-EVAH! I say what I WANT!!!

SVZ

lol what the hell?

Hehe, it's from an epi of SP where Cartman dresses like a hooch to go on Maury's "My Daughter's Out of Control" show.
    Was reminded of it by:
    I'll respond however I want.
    Couldn't help it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    right! go cry to the admninstrator or a mod after you say someone is a terrorist sympathiser- THAT was over the top. Oh..and I did not realize calling someone a 'puppet'(which I believe to be absolutely true) is some kind of horrible personal attack. If you can call someone a terrorist sympathizer and then lie about what they actually did say, refusing to quote where they said such things, then suck it up, baby! or quit acting like a baby and take a hike.
    it isn't about "puppet" it is the filth that came before it. Sounds like some of my statements are hitting close to home and so the personal attacks and hissy fits abound.

I think all the women who were raped at times, to teach their husbands or male relatives a lesson would strenously disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    No, I'm not. I did NOT say it was deserved, or anything NEAR it.

If i did, then you go right ahead and paste the sentence. Please. Be my guest.

I know you can't so stop lying.

I'm not excusing anything. Again, point to where I'm making excuses.

No? Can't do it?

I said it's EXPECTED, not deserved. Fuck, learn the difference.
    all right Grimm, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you are not a terrorist sympathizer then you certainly are misguided IMO regarding the risk these "people" pose.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information