Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Missing US soldiers found dead

Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Yes, I'm sorry. I'm not about to let some inbred, high school drop-out who's knowledge of history can be summarized on the back of a napkin tell me who or what I sympathize with.
    Amazing how if someone disagrees, you start assuming they are uneducated. I believe I've already stated I do have a college degree. Because someone calls you on your outrageous statements and support of terrorism does NOT equal being "inbred" or a high school drop out.

Who said I glossed over? I said IT WAS EXPECTED considering your precious soldiers have done away with the very conventions they now scream to have applied to their own people. Hypocrisy?
    your flippant reply which gave a wink and a nod to brutal murder because you disagree with the current administration of a country you do NOT live in is disgusting. Last time I checked we are not gouging out eyes, and cutting off body parts of prisoners at Guantamano. Our government is not putting "snuff videos" on the internet for entertainment. There is a HUGE difference here which you are CHOOSING to ignore because it doesn't fit your anti-American agenda.

What's over the line is telling me that I sympathize with mass murderers. That's more damning than calling you a cunt, no matter how apt that descriptor is for such hideous labelling.
    what else is it Grimm? If you really lived your stated "ideals" you would be condemning those who do such inhumane things. But instead you blithly state that these two young soldiers "deserved" it because of who the president happens to be?

They took their oath seriously and went overseas as ordered, they were doing their job and did NOT deserve what happened to them in any way. To say otherwise is to condone murder.

Grimm, seriously, check yourself. You do say things on a consistant basis that leads one to wonder about your ideals. At the same time, I do recognize your talent for critical thinking- I just believe you're too focused on false liberal mythology.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    Ok moderators, this is the 2nd time in one day where he is walking the name calling line- and I'm not supposed to defend myself?

You might as well have had the name 'fajita' rather than Sojita since everything you say gives me a good case of heartburn.

I was NOT a soldier but a sailor. Two different worlds.
    Sure that is not heartburn but maybe something else..like an incipient heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism perhaps??? ..fajita's..mmmmm

Grimm, seriously, check yourself. You do say things on a consistant basis that leads one to wonder about your ideals. At the same time, I do recognize your talent for critical thinking- I just believe you're too focused on false liberal mythology.
    agreed. I do believe Grimm is a smart person who really believes he is standing up for the "right" things. But his hateful nature really becomes too much at times. He cannot possibly be surprised when he repells people with his negative and over-the-top biased attitude.

The problem with the US military right now is they're carrying out a political agenda rather than the agenda of the american people. The high brass has been replaced with deal makers rather than military professionals who should be running the borders, rebuilding our national infrastucture, and overseeing the prison system.
    OMG..you mean OUR borders, infrastructure(crunbling bridges nationwide for instance)..our overcrowded and understaffed prison system..I think I actually agree with this..*faints*

Quote Originally Posted by JungleMonkey
    agreed. I do believe Grimm is a smart person who really believes he is standing up for the "right" things. But his hateful nature really becomes too much at times. He cannot possibly be surprised when he repells people with his negative and over-the-top biased attitude.
    I find yourself and DirtyPool much more repellent when it comes to 'hateful natures'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    I find yourself and DirtyPool much more repellent when it comes to 'hateful natures'.
    The difference is, you won't see me resorting to the profanity and childish antics. I may disagree with Grimm all day long, yes what he says at times I find absolutely repulsive, BUt I do not attack Grimm with hate speech. Loaded language, maybe I'm guilty of that at times, but I do not "hate" Grimm as a fellow human being. I'm more than willing to debate with him all day long when I have the time. BUT I draw the line at being called profane names which are denigrating to women. (which is exactly WHY he used them).

Which is EXACTLY what we are trying to provide for them. But secretarian violence and rampant murdering and killing by the Iraqis themselves is holding that back.

Well how culturally biased and paternalistic of you! So if they think that we are hopelessly materialistic and need to have an Islamic theocracy to thrive then they would be completely justified by your logic to invade and try to 'provide this for us'?? or maybe they could just stop short of invasion and just terror bomb us? How gracious and 'wonderful of us' to try and 'provide' for them what WE think they need..who really gives a shit about what they want right???

Well how culturally biased and paternalistic of you! So if they think that we are hopelessly materialistic and need to have an Islamic theocracy to thrive then they would be completely justified by your logic to invade and try to 'provide this for us'?? or maybe they could just stop short of invasion and just terror bomb us? How gracious and 'wonderful of us' to try and 'provide' for them what WE think they need..who really gives a shit about what they want right???
    first of all, I thought you lived in the United States, whose side are you on?

secondly, I wouldn't be too concerned if they had an "islamic theocracy" that respected human rights, but so far the "pure islamic" states are brutal especially in regards to women. I'm sure there are moderate islamic believers out there somewhere.. but where?!

The difference is, you won't see me resorting to the profanity and childish antics. I may disagree with Grimm all day long, yes what he says at times I find absolutely repulsive, BUt I do not attack Grimm with hate speech. Loaded language, maybe I'm guilty of that at times, but I do not "hate" Grimm as a fellow human being. I'm more than willing to debate with him all day long when I have the time. BUT I draw the line at being called profane names which are denigrating to women. (which is exactly WHY he used them).
    But you do resort to calling him a 'terrorist sympathizer and other shit-stirring terms..and Oh hell yes! you engage in childish antics and yes you do use hate speech. Calling him a terrorist sympathizer is hate speech! And when did he say he 'hated you as a human being"? Get real!!! Oh and basically accusing him of practically being a criminal by supporting terrorists is not as bad as someone calling you a 'cunt'..? I don't think so! (and where exactly did he call you a cunt..I missed that.) ..but again if the shoe, er.tampon fits...

But you do resort to calling him a 'terrorist sympathizer and other shit-stirring terms..and Oh hell yes! you engage in childish antics and yes you do use hate speech. Calling him a terrorist sympathizer is hate speech! And when did he say he 'hated you as a human being"? Get real!!! Oh and basically accusing him of practically being a criminal by supporting terrorists is not as bad as someone calling you a 'cunt'..? I don't think so! (and where exactly did he call you a cunt..I missed that.) ..but again if the shoe, er.tampon fits...
    he gave terrorists a free pass to torture and kill because he disagrees with the policies of George Bush. That is sympathizing with the enemy. the enemy in this case are terrorists. So the sympathizer shoe definitely fits in this instance.

first of all, I thought you lived in the United States, whose side are you on?

secondly, I wouldn't be too concerned if they had an "islamic theocracy" that respected human rights, but so far the "pure islamic" states are brutal especially in regards to women. I'm sure there are moderate islamic believers out there somewhere.. but where?!
    I am on the side of truth and justice...something you seem to not give a damn about. and who are you to tell them what kind of Islam they should practice in their own country, no matter how repellent I may find it..it is THERE country..not ours.. and nice try at attacking my patriotism and allegiances to my own country. that was foul and another example of your despicable tactics. thanks for providing another example for me to point out.

he gave terrorists a free pass to torture and kill because he disagrees with the policies of George Bush. That is sympathizing with the enemy. the enemy in this case are terrorists. So the sympathizer shoe definitely fits in this instance.
    Liar! He never gave then a 'free pass' quote please/ You seem awfully good at putting things in people's mouths that they have never said. You are repulsive and repugnant in your heinous distortions of what other posters have actually said. You are a disgrace to this nation.

I am on the side of truth and justice...something you seem to not give a damn about. and who are you to tell them what kind of Islam they should practice in their own country, no matter how repellent I may find it..it is THERE country..not ours.. and nice try at attacking my patriotism and allegiances to my own country. that was foul and another example of your despicable tactics. thanks for providing another example for me to point out.
    you are the one who keeps referring to Iraqis as "us". AND if they would keep their antics within their own borders "maybe" I would agree with you (although I do not think stoning people and forcing women into burqas is ever "ok" if they want to wear it fine, but it shouldn't be forced). BUT they want to dominate the world and kill innocents.

bullshit! Disagreeing with an asshole moron president is not an act of sedition! Where are you getting this crap from? What you have just stated is egregious and unbelievablly ANTI AMERICAN and against what this country stands for!

Have we forgotton that it isn't just the U.S. vs. Iraqi insurgants- jeezus! That country is filled with islamic extremists from other countries who are kidnapping inncocent iraqi civillians. A couple of months ago I took the position that I didn't give a crap about iraqi's, well, now that I can see them being terrorized I want to see our troops kick some ass in their honor. A few of our soldiers may have played dirty pool over there but our guys don't go around car bombing and kidnapping bakery workers. We have to stick this out and pave way for the Iraqi administration to take over.

bullshit! Disagreeing with an asshole moron president is not an act of sedition! Where are you getting this crap from? What you have just stated is egregious and unbelievablly ANTI AMERICAN and against what this country stands for!
    Actually Grimm is not a US citizen so he can't be accused of sedition. Bottom line, as George Bush stated when it comes to the war on terror, you are with us or against us. In something this serious there is no gray area. You stand against terror or you don't.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information