Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing US soldiers found dead

Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

Oh so that's it..You were a soldier so everything regarding soldiers you know about better than anyone else?..well guess what He is a university graduate and you are not so I guess that means you have no rights to talk about 'liberal professors' and such ...hypocritical much?

You might as well have had the name 'cesspool' rather than Dirtypool..it is more descriptive of the validity and merit of your arguments and the way you conduct yourself online.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    ... except that the poor tortured GI's are, legally speaking, part of an invasion and occupation force that is illegally in a sovereign country and technically speaking, a fair target.

However their treatment contravenes the Geneva Conventions at about every turn but you can't expect people to obey those conventions when you flagrantly ignore them yourselves.
    more yammering from someone who has exposed himself as a terrorist sympathizer. Those boys were horribly tortured and then killed. If you care so much about humanity this should be just as revolting to you as any other killing. But since you appear to be anti-American and full of hatred, I guess an Iraqi life is more valuable to you than an American one. Shame on you. NOBODY "deserves" to die that way, NOBODY. And the fact that you can rationalize it away shows you are a sick pup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    Oh so that's it..You were a soldier so everything regarding soldiers you know about better than anyone else?..well guess what He is a university graduate and you are not so I guess that means you have no rights to talk about 'liberal professors' and such ...hypocritical much?

You might as well have had the name 'cesspool' rather than Dirtypool..it is more descriptive of the validity and merit of your arguments and the way you conduct yourself online.
    Ok moderators, this is the 2nd time in one day where he is walking the name calling line- and I'm not supposed to defend myself?

You might as well have had the name 'fajita' rather than Sojita since everything you say gives me a good case of heartburn.

I was NOT a soldier but a sailor. Two different worlds.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

You might as well have had the name 'fajita' rather than Sojita since everything you say gives me a good case of heartburn.
    Cute nickname!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

SVZ

At the end of the day though isn't killing killing?

Soldiers may be defending *America's* freedom, by what oppressing the freedom of others?

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ

Soldiers may be defending *America's* freedom, by what oppressing the freedom of others?
    The problem with the US military right now is they're carrying out a political agenda rather than the agenda of the american people. The high brass has been replaced with deal makers rather than military professionals who should be running the borders, rebuilding our national infrastucture, and overseeing the prison system.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ

Exactly how are we oppressing others? Despite what the left-wing press focuses on, there is PLENTY that we are doing in Iraq which is never mentioned or glossed over by the main stream press.

We have built schools which allow female students, We have contributed to re-building the infastructure of Iraq.

if the jihadist element was taken out of the way, Iraq *could* become a stable, democratic nation. I would venture that the average Iraqi doesn't want jihadist activitiy, they want a peaceful life, a job, education, clean water & food.

Which is EXACTLY what we are trying to provide for them. But secretarian violence and rampant murdering and killing by the Iraqis themselves is holding that back.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    The problem with the US military right now is they're carrying out a political agenda rather than the agenda of the american people. The high brass has been replaced with deal makers rather than military professionals who should be running the borders, rebuilding our national infrastucture, and overseeing the prison system.
    agreed. The insurgent problem would be taken care of in very quick fashion if our military was allowed to do what they are designed for.

Sadly, large segments of the American public *cough liberals cough* and politicians learned nothing from Vietnam.

SVZ

We're still enforcing our opinions on others though.

Putting a gun to a person's head and telling them to vote isn't an excercise of liberation.

The hell? Your post implies that female students weren't allowed in schools in Iraq before the war, which is ridiculous. Literacy rates for girls and high educated women were among the highest in the region.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleMonkey
    more yammering from someone who has exposed himself as a terrorist sympathizer.
    Point to where I said I was a 'terrorist sympathizer'. Till you can, shut your fucking face about what I sympathize with. I'm fucking TIRED of assholes like you telling me what I am, based on your myopic, stunted and perverted black & white view of the world.

Grow up. Read a book. Get an education.

Those boys were horribly tortured and then killed.
    Yes they were, do you see me denying that? If you simply HAVE to operate in a black and white world, let me make it as simple as I can for you:

1) THE INVASION OF A SOVEREIGN NATION WAS ILLEGAL.

2) MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE, TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, LEGAL AND APPROPRIATE TARGETS FOR RESISTANCE UNDER THE ARTICLES OF WAR

3) TORTURING, BOOBYTRAPPING, AND MUTILATING SAID TARGETS *IS NOT* PERMISSABLE UNDER THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS.

4) THE U.S. MILITARY, HAVING IGNORED THOSE CONVENTIONS ON THE BATTLEFIELD, SHOULD NOT EXPECT SAID CONVENTIONS TO BE APPLIED TO THEM.

Is that simple enough? It doesn't make it RIGHT, but this is the REALITY OF THE SITUATION.

If you care so much about humanity this should be just as revolting to you as any other killing.
    Who said it wasn't? Again, point to where i even so much as mentioned that it wasn't horrible.

I didn't. What I said was, it's horrible but ITS EXPECTED. Cause, effect. That's REALITY.

But since you appear to be anti-American and full of hatred, I guess an Iraqi life is more valuable to you than an American one.
    No life is more valuable than the other. That's the lesson YOU need to learn. You view any foreigner as some sort of barbarian, uncivilized troglodyte that is beneath the bootheels of the average US joe sixpack and you raise holy hell whenever one of yours is offed (even if he is a legal target in an illegal invasion), and simply shrug when a whole village of women and children are wiped out with burning phosphorus rounds.

Shame on you. NOBODY "deserves" to die that way, NOBODY. And the fact that you can rationalize it away shows you are a sick pup.
    Again, until you can point out where i said "they deserved it", go fuck yourself with something rough and sandpapery, you neocon asswipe.

We have built schools which allow female students, We have contributed to re-building the infastructure of Iraq.
    Yeah, this is where you need to go read a book: IRAQ WAS A SECULAR STATE AND WOMEN WERE PERFECTLY FREE TO GET AN EDUCATION BEFORE YOU BOMBED IT TO HELL.

Sadly, large segments of the American public *cough liberals cough* and politicians learned nothing from Vietnam.
    You are so fucking ignorant. It amazes me. You know NOTHING about the Vietnam conflict. it was UNWINNABLE unless you destroyed the entire nation using nucular weapons to eradicate the viet cong, who were bleeding the US dry through guerrilla warfare, supported by China and Russia.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hey wow, how'd I miss this one??? We got ourselves a live one in here!

Nothing to add. Carry on!

Exactly how are we oppressing others? Despite what the left-wing press focuses on, there is PLENTY that we are doing in Iraq which is never mentioned or glossed over by the main stream press.
    Iraq never solicited our help in any of this. We barged in & told them we were fixing their country for their own good. I sure as hell wouldn't like another country doing that here, would you? What if they were convinced that they knew best?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

^^GW wanted revenge on Saddam plain and simple. But under the 'WMD' guise and the alleged link to 9/11. Oh, and at the same time we'll fix the country. Yup!

But that's been discussed, and we've moved on. Guess I did have something to add!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Point to where I said I was a 'terrorist sympathizer'. Till you can, shut your fucking face about what I sympathize with. I'm fucking TIRED of assholes like you telling me what I am, based on your myopic, stunted and perverted black & white view of the world.

Grow up. Read a book. Get an education.

Yes they were, do you see me denying that? If you simply HAVE to operate in a black and white world, let me make it as simple as I can for you:

1) THE INVASION OF A SOVEREIGN NATION WAS ILLEGAL.

2) MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE, TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, LEGAL AND APPROPRIATE TARGETS FOR RESISTANCE UNDER THE ARTICLES OF WAR

3) TORTURING, BOOBYTRAPPING, AND MUTILATING SAID TARGETS *IS NOT* PERMISSABLE UNDER THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS.

4) THE U.S. MILITARY, HAVING IGNORED THOSE CONVENTIONS ON THE BATTLEFIELD, SHOULD NOT EXPECT SAID CONVENTIONS TO BE APPLIED TO THEM.

Is that simple enough? It doesn't make it RIGHT, but this is the REALITY OF THE SITUATION.

Who said it wasn't? Again, point to where i even so much as mentioned that it wasn't horrible.

I didn't. What I said was, it's horrible but ITS EXPECTED. Cause, effect. That's REALITY.

No life is more valuable than the other. That's the lesson YOU need to learn. You view any foreigner as some sort of barbarian, uncivilized troglodyte that is beneath the bootheels of the average US joe sixpack and you raise holy hell whenever one of yours is offed (even if he is a legal target in an illegal invasion), and simply shrug when a whole village of women and children are wiped out with burning phosphorus rounds.

Again, until you can point out where i said "they deserved it", go fuck yourself with something rough and sandpapery, you neocon asswipe.

Yeah, this is where you need to go read a book: IRAQ WAS A SECULAR STATE AND WOMEN WERE PERFECTLY FREE TO GET AN EDUCATION BEFORE YOU BOMBED IT TO HELL.

You are so fucking ignorant. It amazes me. You know NOTHING about the Vietnam conflict. it was UNWINNABLE unless you destroyed the entire nation using nucular weapons to eradicate the viet cong, who were bleeding the US dry through guerrilla warfare, supported by China and Russia.
    Once again resorting to profanity and other various babbling about getting an education.

Those two soldiers were horribly disfigured and tortured. I do not care what the reason we should or should not be in Iraq is or isn't... NOBODY should be treated like that, there is NO excuse for what was done to them, and anyone who glosses over that fact is beyond the pale of anything resembling humanity.

Moderators, while I understand that Grimm is upset, this is over the line.

Once again resorting to profanity and other various babbling about getting an education.
    Yes, I'm sorry. I'm not about to let some inbred, high school drop-out who's knowledge of history can be summarized on the back of a napkin tell me who or what I sympathize with.

Those two soldiers were horribly disfigured and tortured. I do not care what the reason we should or should not be in Iraq is or isn't... NOBODY should be treated like that, there is NO excuse for what was done to them, and anyone who glosses over that fact is beyond the pale of anything resembling humanity.
    Who said I glossed over? I said IT WAS EXPECTED considering your precious soldiers have done away with the very conventions they now scream to have applied to their own people. Hypocrisy?

It's terrible, it's horrible, and it's inhuman. Everything about this idiotic war is that, on both sides. You only seem to see your side, and that's infantile.

Moderators, while I understand that Grimm is upset, this is over the line.
    What's over the line is telling me that I sympathize with mass murderers. That's more damning than calling you a cunt, no matter how apt that descriptor is for such hideous labelling.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information