Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing US soldiers found dead

Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    You just can not be serious. It was back in Nixon's days that the whole 'liberal elite' myth -- which referred to Jews, by the way -- began. CAn it really be that people are still buying into that crap? Next thing you know, they'll all be considered commies/pinkos. Give me a break.
    I am very serious. Sorry you can't join us in 2006 and see that there are turncoats lining up around the corner to get a job in journalism. I guess you subscribe to the ignorance is bliss mentality.

LOl look who's talking, mrs. "Every baby has a loving family to raise it in security and health"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

Fuck Bush
    Fuck him and his cowboy mentality and poorly planned good for nothing war.
    Fuck everyone involved.
    Fuck the insurgents.
    There poor kids are dying for Oil, and Bravado.
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    1) There is no doubt in my mind that there exists an active ring of enemy propagandists within the NY Times and other prominent newspapers.
    I agree. I think it is time that the government puts teeth into the treason laws and also firm up what aiding & abedding (sp?) is. There are too many journalists who are happy to not only be propogandists for the enemy, but also leak information and military information. for that they should be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    I question why 2 soldiers were left ALONE at a 2 lane checkpoint in a hot zone. Their commanding officer should be strung up.
    agreed.

I agree. I think it is time that the government puts teeth into the treason laws and also firm up what aiding & abedding (sp?) is. There are too many journalists who are happy to not only be propogandists for the enemy, but also leak information and military information. for that they should be locked up.
    ... while the government is happy to do the exact same with their own bullshit propaganda and information leaking (Karl Rove - valerie plame, outing CIA agent)

Reporters REPORT. They report the news. If you want to start jailing reporters then you're a fascist state without freedom of the press.

Again, history lessons are needed. For any democracy, freedom of the press HAS to be protected.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^Of course thats your position: always jump in bed with the enemy to provide aid and comfort.

What enemy? What comfort and aid?

News is INFORMATION. Should it not be reported? Should it be screened so that only pro-war and pro-American stuff gets seen?

I don't get your angle

Oh please you know damn well there is a system in place in the american media that wants nothing more than to undermine anything traditional like being patriotic and having family values. And you know damn well that you post far left wing one sided agenda driven articles. If you deny that then maybe you should go back and demand a refund from the university you graduated from.

Oh please you know damn well there is a system in place in the american media that wants nothing more than to undermine anything traditional like being patriotic and having family values.
    Actually, i seem to recall every fucking news channel being all excited about the Iraq war, with whooshy graphics and embedded reporters supplemented by a complete lack of investigative journalism, the FCC cracking down on 'indecency' to an absurd degree where you can't even say ASS on tv anymore, and a number of other neocon inspired diktat.

So really, you need to point out the system in place, pony up some evidence or get over the whole "liberal media bias!" myth that keeps getting repeated and laughed at.

And you know damn well that you post far left wing one sided agenda driven articles.
    That's right, I cull them from all the well respected news organizations who are known for wearing tinfoil hats and naming their children "moonbeam".

I'm sorry, who was the one who posted the article from a fake news neocon thinktank? You.

I don't post bullshit like that.

If you deny that then maybe you should go back and demand a refund from the university you graduated from.
    Why? Unlike you, I learned vast amounts of history and how to think critically. All you know how to do is parrot propaganda from neocon thinktanks without even knowing it.

You're such a willing puppet.

I told you I posted that article for the PP statistics. All I did was do a search on "planned parenthood earnings" so you're accusation does not hold up. I get my news from a variety of sources: cbs, bbc, etc.

You don't actually post news. I don't think I've seen anything from you besides that stupid neocon article you pasted on here this morning.

On top of that, where the hell do you think i get *my* news? The very same places you just mentioned.

Aside from that, why are you ignoring the rest of my post? Point out the 'system' in place to ensure 'patriotism' and 'traditional values' are wiped from the earth.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

EDIT.. it's been 24 hours. Still waaaaaaaaaaaiting....
    Last edited by Grimmlok; June 23rd, 2006 at 07:36 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

BREAKING NEWS: ABC: Killers Have Been Captured
    Sources with ABC News tell KATU News that the people responsible for the deaths of Pfc. Thomas Tucker and Pfc. Kristian Menchaca have been captured by the U.S. military. www.abcnews.com
    mmmm just a week after the murders?! sounds a little too convinient; I love how they can find random unknown no-name killers, but can't find OSama Bin Laden! W/ his heighth, well-known face, and entourage I'm sure he travels with...bunch of bullshit once again.

... so how do they know these guys killed the soldiers? I mean.. did they leave a calling card or something?

Elite Member

Menchaca Family Prepares for Arrival of Body, Funeral

Funeral arrangements are made for Pfc Kristian Menchaca who was killed a week ago today near Baghdad.

His family had requested that his remains be flown to Brownsville instead of McAllen. On Friday afternoon Congressman Solomon Ortiz told Action 4 News their wishes have been granted.

Menchaca's body will be flown into the Brownsville airport on a military plane. The remains are expected to arrive around 12:45 Monday afternoon.

A special unit from Ft. Campbell has been assigned to greet the plane. The 101st Screaming Eagles Military Funeral Detachment will be sent to Brownsville to receive PFC Menchaca and will remain until the funeral services.

They normally have 9 members, but 11 are being sent.

The City of Brownsville would like citizens to line the road in show of patriotism as his remains make their way from the airport to the Brownsville Events Center.

Once his body arrives in the Valley the viewing and funeral mass will take place at the Brownsville Events Center on Paredes Line Road.

On Tuesday a public visitation will take place from 10am until 7pm. The rosary will be from 7pm until 9pm.

Then on Wednesday visitations will take place from 8am to 10am. The funeral mass will begin at 10am.

The body of the 23-year old Army soldier will then be taken to Buena Vista Memorial Park where he will buried with full military honors.

The University of Texas at Brownsville is coordinating a memorial fund for the soldier's family.

Donations are being accepted at the Veterans Upward Bound Office in the Lightner Center, Room 103. Checks can be made to Maria Vasquez, the mother of PFC Menchaca.

The university will then give all the money to Vasquez and her family.

If you would like to make a donation you can call David Rivera, Coordinator of the Veterans Upward Bound program, (956) 882-7127 (office) , 459-3925 (cell) or at david.f.rivera@utb.edu.

Donations are also being accepted at any Texas State Banks throughout the Rio Grande Valley. Checks should be made out to Maria G. Vasquez (account # 8599416). Please note on the check: PFC Kristian Menchaca /funeral expenses.

thank you so much for posting this information.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information