Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 136 to 148 of 148

Thread: Missing US soldiers found dead

  1. #136
    Hit By Ban Bus! DirtyPool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    639

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    it means pull the rod out of your butt and you won't be so uptight and feel like you have to insult me every chance you get!

  2. #137
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    it means pull the rod out of your butt and you won't be so uptight and feel like you have to insult me every chance you get!
    Heh heh. I think you've misplaced a metaphor. If anything, you're the one with the rod up your butt.

  3. #138
    Hit By Ban Bus! DirtyPool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    639

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Ok make it 1 1/4''

  4. #139
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    ETA: I'll have you know, I was insulting JM/Delphinium. Not you, Kettle. So much for your "every chance you get" comment. HAH!

  5. #140
    Hit By Ban Bus! DirtyPool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    639

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    go back and read the first entry in your reply to delphinium.

  6. #141
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    go back and read the first entry in your reply to delphinium.
    How is my agreeing with Fajita's classy post an insult to you? He spoke the truth.

  7. #142
    Elite Member DeChayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,614

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Oh, wait, they teach facts in school. You don't like those. Never mind.
    *snort*

  8. #143
    Gold Member Delphinium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
    Posts
    778

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    ETA: I'll have you know, I was insulting JM/Delphinium. Not you, Kettle. So much for your "every chance you get" comment. HAH!
    How sad that instead of simply replying with "facts" you instead have to resort to intentionally insulting others. I'd say the "facts" in this matter speak for themselves. If one has to resort to insults to get their way, they've lost their argument.

  9. #144
    Elite Member twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dancing on your grave!!!!
    Posts
    9,131

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Facts, if actually presented, may speak for themselves. "Facts" aren't real.

    "The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

  10. #145
    Gold Member Delphinium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
    Posts
    778

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy
    Facts, if actually presented, may speak for themselves. "Facts" aren't real.
    I guess it would depend upon what the definition of "is" is.....

  11. #146
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    perhaps "is" can be found in the country of Africa.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #147
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinium
    How sad that instead of simply replying with "facts" you instead have to resort to intentionally insulting others. I'd say the "facts" in this matter speak for themselves. If one has to resort to insults to get their way, they've lost their argument.
    But guess what: You've yet to win even one. HAH!

  13. #148
    Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Now with ADD added goodness!
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: Missing US soldiers found dead

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    But guess what: You've yet to win even one. HAH!

    Or even come close to winning one. Rebuttal requires solid facts strung together in a rational fashion, not twittering twallop one swallowed from some political parties handouts.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: October 20th, 2006, 09:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •