Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Military discharged hundreds of gay officers.

SVZ

Default Re: Military discharged hundreds of gay officers.

am so happy. Tonight is the night for my weekly beating.
    ROFL! that really caught me off guard

Read the whole thread. We have been goofing around for a while. It's kind of fun, get in on it!
    Keep passing the open windows.

SVZ

*sigh* you had to talk back didn't you? guess you'll be getting your weekly beating early. it's christmas every day on GR!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

You mean he administers your beatings for you? Some people really don't know how good they've got it. My man knows that he needn't sully his fine hands with that kind of manual labor. That's women's work.

I usually employ a cat-o-nine tails, which really has some bite but doesn't mark up my face. Although a leather strap or simply punching myself repeatedly in the head until I knock myself unconscious will do in a pinch.

Now, where is that Grimm. I need some more ideas on how to beat the shit out of myself since my man thinks I've been going easy on me lately. I'm sure Grimm, with his fine male brain, will be able to offer a few suggestions. Or maybe SVZ?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

When I want to hand out ideas, i'll beat them into you!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Well, thank you oh manyly Grimm, for gracing us with your presence. What exactly would entice you to administer that beating? Could it be like the time my first child was born and since the little one looked nothing like my man, he beat the living crap out of me for not being able to prove it was his? Thank god the second was the spitting image...although that didn't prevent a few knocks to the head (he was kind enough to administer beatings to me in the hours after birth, rather than make me do it myself. Actually, it isn't really about making me, since I gladly serve him in any way I can.)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Oh please, let me be in on that beating thing! Although I prefer them from my man, maybe the two of you could work together! I think I have been very disobedient lately. Look how often I post on here, should be work some serious damage to my face!

Well, if my man knew I was on here, I wouldn't even have a face left to damage. He'd just rip it right off. And rightly so. I shouldn't even know how read and write, never mind how to use a computer. But that roofing guy I mentioned earlier showed me the basics and somehow my inferior female brain was able to grasp the rudimentary ways of doing things (although that on/off thing gets me every time).

--Sinclair Lewis

Oh, you lucky dog. You mean you have others who help you to carry the load? My man thinks it's my duty (as it is) to service him whenever he wants and in any way he wants. I am obviously grateful for the opportunity. Although sometimes, I have to say, when he wants to...NO NO!! I can't even bring myself to say it! But I must. The thing is, sometimes he wants me to do it...other than missionary style. Oh my God, I am so embarressed *runs off, shamefaced, to self-administer a beating*

--Sinclair Lewis

I am hoping my man will take in my sister. That way, she could help me to satisfy him and at the same time, we could beat each other, and help to lessen the burden on him. She could help me to make my home a palace for him. It would work out nicely.

Well, I'd love to invite my sister into the gloriousness that is my home and hearth, but she's one of them new-fangled feminazi types and doesn't hold with our way of living. My man won't let her in the house, lest I get ideas, but then again, she won't come over. So it's a catch-22. Plus, although I know my man should be able to do anything he wants because, after all, he IS a man, I feel a bit wierd about the sharing thing, even if it could be kept in the family.

--Sinclair Lewis

You women are thinking too much for your own good. Let your men handle the decisions, this idle chitchat is interfering with your womanly duties.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

YOu are soooo right, Grimm, but still, aren't we allowed to have a little fun? I know we can't possibly think about the BIG stuff, but what about the little things? Like...um....golly gee whiz...my mind just went blanker than usual. *sigh* I sometimes just wish I were a man.

--Sinclair Lewis

I like to think about whether my dish soap keeps my hands soft, and if my clothes soap gets my whites really white, and if my floors are nice and shiny. These are the thoughts that occupy my mind. Oh and whether my man is happy with me. That is my sole purpose in life.

Your questions are far too deep for me. I don't even know what you're talking about. But that might be because my silly little head is filled with thoughts of new gourmet dishes with which to please my man. Funny thing is, thoughts and ideas just slip out of my mind willy nilly and I can't remember a good recipe even after I cook one. If only he's let me write them down.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information