Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Michael Moore backs Barack Obama over Hillary Clinton's 'disgusting' campaign tactics

  1. #31
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    see, that bugs me too. You can find the same people saying the same thing about Canadian healthcare
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #32
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,330

    Default

    One thing I have learned about the internet. You can easily find someone who has written or filmed something that will support your own way of thinking if you look hard enough. In the end, none of it really proves anyone right. It just shows biased opinions.

  3. #33
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    ^ That's true, Sluce; I agree.
    However, I can tell you this:
    YouTube - Room at a Hospital for Cubans
    is NOT a hospital room that I would say is up to code, or that I would want to be treated in.

    Maybe Michael Moore wouldn't mind but I would. haha

  4. #34
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    One thing I have learned about the internet. You can easily find someone who has written or filmed something that will support your own way of thinking if you look hard enough. In the end, none of it really proves anyone right. It just shows biased opinions.
    That is true, but opinions can be easily discerned by lining them up against facts. Facts is facts and can't be changed, while opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. The truth is:

    The Cuban health care system is producing a population that is as healthy as those of the world's wealthiest countries

  5. #35
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    ^ Sorry, pictures speak louder than words.

  6. #36
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,330

    Default

    Many people interpret “Facts” differently.

  7. #37
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Sorry, pictures speak louder than words.
    But is it any wonder they don't have shiny new everything with the economic sanctions that have been in place for over 40 years? They do an extremely good job with what little they have.

    And let's not forget that there is 100% literacy in Cuba, something the obscenely wealthy US can't achieve.

    They put what money they have to the best possible use for the good of the many.

  8. #38
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    ^ No, I completely understand why they don't have good medical facilities, Sasha. I am just saying that people don't need to think Moore wasn't lying when he did his "ole Cuban healthcare is top notch."

    Thanks for the tidbit of info too....I had no idea they had 100% literacy.

  9. #39
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    ^^ My hometown is in a poor rural southern county. You should see the county hospital, it's just awful. Many people have died there because of sub-standard care. You'd think we could do better, but we don't.

  10. #40
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    I think the Cubans were just putting on a nice,helpful facade for the cameras to make themselves look good.

  11. #41
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The NY Daily News isn't right wing...That's the NY Post.....Owned by Murdoch...
    Ah, Murdoch has donated money to Hillary.

    ETA: A lie becomes truth only if you believe it.

  12. #42
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Ah, Murdoch has donated money to Hillary.

    ETA: A lie becomes truth only if you believe it.
    Yes, and his daughter is hosting a fundraiser for Obama....I guess the Murdoch's want to cover all bases.....


    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  13. #43
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Many of them come over here because they are right wing terrorists. Others are coming because of the harsh economic sanctions imposed by the US for over 40 years.
    Be careful, because now you're generalizing an entire culture of people, and lumping them into two categories, one of which is terrorism. What percentage would you say are terrorists? Imo, they don't seem to be the problem. In fact, I can't think of a single time I ever heard in the news that "many of them" came to the US and showed their terrorist ways by bombing one of our buildings.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  14. #44
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    You don't hear about them on the news because the gov't is coddling them.

    Anti-Castro terror in South Florida

  15. #45
    Gold Member alcohol the honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,444

    Default

    ^^not to mention a lot of anti=Castro people received outside (US) help for the numerous, yet failing attempt to assassinate Castro.
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hillary Clinton's new strategy: claim Barack Obama wants to stop votes
    By kingcap72 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 11:25 AM
  3. Hillary Clinton campaign starts 5-point attack on Barack Obama
    By january in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 21st, 2008, 02:49 AM
  5. Hillary Clinton's campaign song and video!!!
    By AliceInWonderland in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 10th, 2007, 11:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •