Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Memo to Joe Biden: Let Sarah Palin talk

How will she be fine, when she can't even answer simple questions from a reporter who IS NOT debating her?

Please explain your logic.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I wish I knew how to make youtube videos. I'd like someone to make one of her jingoistic runs, BEFORE the debate where she repeats key phrases over and over again. She blows tons of time in her answers saying "The United States of America", "The President of the United States" "The American People", just all those wordy faux-patriotic phrases, she throws in a couple every 30 seconds or so, to the point where if you had a drinking game going for every time she does it you'd probably get alcohol poisoning.

^^^

lol, isn't that the truth about Couric, too, it so funny that a couple of times in the interview she (Couric) was trying to be stern but she came across as so giggly, like when she said "it was a voter" to McCain during the Charlie McCarthy puppet show with Palin, her facial expression and the tone of her voice were more like "omigod, I totally can't believe you just said that, like, it was totally a voter that asked the Pakistan question, dude. Chill."

it cracks me up every time I think about it.

A*O

Joe Biden is a wily old fox. He doesn't have to do or say a damn thing except sit back and enjoy the trainwreck.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    because I can and this is a message board..I have seen worse grammar errors in many threads..So while you are picking, go look around..you confuse pretty easily..I'm aware of what an elipses is..I choose dots..sometimes there are 2 sometimes 3 or 4 or 5..big whoopie!
    Well, I don't think I'm the one that confuses easily..I was trying to be nice and point out the problem in case you weren't aware..so, since you have complete disregard for the English language..by all means, keep up your homeschooling and teach your kids all about President Wilcox..

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    I wish I knew how to make youtube videos. I'd like someone to make one of her jingoistic runs, BEFORE the debate where she repeats key phrases over and over again. She blows tons of time in her answers saying "The United States of America", "The President of the United States" "The American People", just all those wordy faux-patriotic phrases, she throws in a couple every 30 seconds or so, to the point where if you had a drinking game going for every time she does it you'd probably get alcohol poisoning.

^^^

lol, isn't that the truth about Couric, too, it so funny that a couple of times in the interview she (Couric) was trying to be stern but she came across as so giggly, like when she said "it was a voter" to McCain during the Charlie McCarthy puppet show with Palin, her facial expression and the tone of her voice were more like "omigod, I totally can't believe you just said that, like, it was totally a voter that asked the Pakistan question, dude. Chill."

it cracks me up every time I think about it.
    there are a bunch of youtube videos in one of the threads showing many faux paux by Palin and Obama
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

im still waiting for an answer...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Well, I don't think I'm the one that confuses easily..I was trying to be nice and point out the problem in case you weren't aware..so, since you have complete disregard for the English language..by all means, keep up your homeschooling and teach your kids all about President Wilcox..
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    im still waiting for an answer...
    You can keep on waiting too
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    there are a bunch of youtube videos in one of the threads showing many faux paux by Palin and Obama

In this instance I'm talking about her jingoism, which is intentional.

I'll assume you're putting together a factual, logical answer with plenty of examples and that you'll get back to me

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I'll assume you're putting together a factual, logical answer with plenty of examples and that you'll get back to me
    Rip Mom

i wonder if palin got back to couric, on that note..

Doubtful
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    You're not the only one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information