Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Married Republican senator Larry Craig pleads guilty in men's bathroom sex sting

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    "I'm not gay!"

yeah, and I'm not the biggest bitch on GR

Well, actually you're not. I think you're fab!

Psst! I know who is though.

Not the first blowjob he's gotten in a public bathroom..

The Idaho Statesman, which Craig blamed for his woes in his news conference yesterday (ha!), has a transcript up from its interview with the man who says he had oral sex with the senator in a Union Station restroom. A snippet:

"Upon walking into Union Station one day, I made eye contact with a well-dressed older gentleman whom I recognized as Sen. Craig. We, after having made eye contact for 30 seconds or so, we began walking towards one of the restrooms in Union Station.

"I followed him in there. We went to the urinals, where we both unzipped ...

"The restroom became busy, too busy to do anything. So we zipped up and then followed each other to the second restroom in Union Station, where we began the same process. And had a -- I also performed fellatio for a very, very short amount of time, as that restroom became busy as well. At that point we both zipped up and left and went on our separate ways.

AMERICAblog: A great nation deserves the truth
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Let them hate themselves al they want. At least one thing me and the Republicans agree on.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Not the first blowjob he's gotten in a public bathroom..
    I'm amazed that individuals who participate in activities like this (random, unprotected bathroom sex) aren't deterred by the sheer amount of danger involved. How embarrassing for him to be caught. The person I really feel sorry for is his wife. I remember seeing an episode of Oprah several years ago about straight, married women who discovered that they had contracted HIV from their closet-homosexual husbands who were having multiple affairs with men and engaging in risky sexual behavior like Senator Craig's.

yeah, scummy for cheating on his wife.. still, stupid bint should have gotten a clue, this isnt the first time he's been involved in shit like this
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Scummy for marrying his wife in the first place, knowing he preferred men. HAHA asshole, your gig is up!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I'm amazed that individuals who participate in activities like this (random, unprotected bathroom sex) aren't deterred by the sheer amount of danger involved. How embarrassing for him to be caught. The person I really feel sorry for is his wife. I remember seeing an episode of Oprah several years ago about straight, married women who discovered that they had contracted HIV from their closet-homosexual husbands who were having multiple affairs with men and engaging in risky sexual behavior like Senator Craig's.
    I know a guy who cruised the most popular "gay" park here in DC, Lady Bird Johnson Park (LBJ) every day and many nights. He was brutally attacked and beaten by two guys with baseball bats, and was found in the early morning by a jogger. He lived, but is permanently crippled.

You would think that would be enough to stop him, but no. He STILL goes cruising for sex in that park.

Restroom and park sex is one of my biggest gripes with gay men. I just don't get it. Personally, I would be so friggin nervous that it would be a miserable time even if I didn't get caught. But more importantly, why? There are plenty of places that gay men can go if they want anonymous sex without making it public for anyone to see. We have bathhouses. We have the internet. Why a public area? I just don't get it.

Must be the thrill of the possibility/danger of getting caught?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by litupgirl View Post
    Well, actually you're not. I think you're fab!

Psst! I know who is though.
    awwww I'm blushing so i wonder if this guy has money or something and thats why the old broad put up w/ his shit...

They are playing the audiotape of the arresting officer questioning/arguing with this lying hypocrite on MSNBC right now.. He is so full of shit and obviously so guilty...how embarrassing for him..they are skewering him by airing this over and over and over.. He must be ready to crawl into a hole by now..
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

zomg i gotta get home and listen!

My problem isn't with them having sex with other men, my question is how they can look at a man for 30 seconds and that automatically means I want to/will suck your dick in the mens room...

I dont know but one time i was pulled over on the side of sunset blvd. checking out my car (actually I was peeing in some brush - it was like 2 in da mornin' ppl!) in the bel aire area and some guy pulls up ahead of me and one thing leads to another and i follow him back to someone's place in the hills and you know ...

i guess it happens

it's a radar thing.. behavioral study really.

Men do not look at each other in a public washroom. No eye contact is generally made.

Here is a link to some political cartoons of this scandal..

Senator Craig, "I Am Not Gay"
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information