Page 90 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3570
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Elite Member

^^ I love how ignored he is. Anything I've seen from G20, no one gave him any attention! He's so out of his depth.

Source: The Washington Journal

The View Just Found A Freudian Slip In Trump’s Attack On Chelsea Clinton

Trump’s debut on the world stage at the G20 summit was an unmitigated disaster. He was ill-prepared and ill-intentioned and left without a single meaningful victory.

One of the lesser – but no less telling – mistakes made by Trump was showcasing his nepotism to the world by having Ivanka represent him during one of the meetings. Criticism was harsh, and a petulant Trump decided to lash out and try to shift blame to his favorite bugaboo, the Clinton family.
    Donald J. Trump‏@realDonaldTrump
    If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother,as her mother gave our country away, the Fake News would say CHELSEA FOR PRES!

Trump’s presidency is failing so fast that he hasn’t even had time to switch out of his campaign mindset. He still thinks attacking Clinton is a viable strategy, and continues to employ it rather than doing any actual governing as the President of the United States. Pettiness aside, the phrasing of the tweet is strange. The bit about “giving the country away,” reeks of projection, as many have accused Trump of doing just that, by bending over backward to please our foreign adversary Russian President Vladimir Putin. Trump has a habit of projecting his own crimes and flaws onto others.
    Whoopi Goldberg of The View broke the suspect tweet down.
    “‘As her mother gave our country away’ Is that what he’s doing? Because you know, one of the things I find interesting about him is he always lets you know… Remember when he said, ‘It’s all fake news. It’s all fake this. It’s a rigged election?'” said Goldberg.
    Trump conducts himself at all times like a deeply guilty man. The tweet is additionally suspicious in light of the recent confession from Donald Trump Jr. that he, Jared Kushner, and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort met with a Russian lawyer during the campaign to obtain dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Brookie likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    ^^ I love how ignored he is. Anything I've seen from G20, no one gave him any attention! He's so out of his depth.
    yep, I look at that pic of him sitting alone, and I say to myself, there's Donald, with all his friends!
    C_is_for_Cookie and tulip like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well, well. The smoking gun has arrived in the form of a NY Times story about Jr being emailed details prior to his meeting with the Russian lawyer that the info she had was coming from the Kremlin.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/1...w0k5pmYK?amp=1

How poetic would it be if it's an email that gets this chinless knob
    nwgirl, gas_chick and lindsaywhit like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Why doesn't he get a chin implant like ivanka did?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Why doesn't he get a chin implant like ivanka did?
    Daddy Trump only pays for new big tits and facial bone structure for the vagina owners in his family. And Uday is running dad's company with all profits going to dad, so, can't afford the chin?
    Janus likes this.

Betsy DeVos' shady brother Eric Prince was at the Tower the same day Jr had his meeting. Speculation is that Jared is behind the leaks in order to save himself. He's in legal jeopardy more than Jr is. His double dealings about Qatar and the failed funding for his family’s building in NYC is going to come back to haunt him.

Source: Facebook

First rule of Russia Collusion-- don't pose for photos.
    That is Rob Goldstone with the Trump Family in Russia. He sent the explosive email to Trump Jr. showing collusion that has exploded out as part of this 3 day story we have experienced.
    "Acquaintence".
    2013 photo.

Brookie and garysgirl1999 like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Well, well. The smoking gun has arrived in the form of a NY Times story about Jr being emailed details prior to his meeting with the Russian lawyer that the info she had was coming from the Kremlin.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/1...w0k5pmYK?amp=1
    Not a smoking gun imo. A Russian lawyer with "ties" to the Kremlin meets with Chinless JR and basically gives him nothing usable on Hilary.

Sounds like Jr. got played.

It may well be a piece of the puzzle but smoking gun still at large.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Thanks Obama!

[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]Under Obama access to contraceptives and medical care pushed abortion rates to historic lows. Guess what's going to happen when poor people don't have access to healthcare again?
    Do you think more people might have decided to carry their babies to term in a world they felt optimistic about? That's probably an ignorant theory on my part, but I would think the current state of the country and Healthcare availability might also affect one's choice
    Either way, we're fucked now, right?

They probably didn't get pregnant.
    Beeyotch and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Jr is dumber than Daddy. The Times just dropped another story on Jr's eagerness to meet with the attorney.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/u...l-clinton.html

Bradd JaffyVerified account @BraddJaffy 12m12 minutes agoMore

Bradd Jaffy Retweeted Donald Trump Jr.
    One of the emails refers to meeting with “Russian government attorney”

Bradd JaffyVerified account @BraddJaffy 9m9 minutes agoMore

Bradd Jaffy Retweeted Donald Trump Jr.
    “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump”

Um yeah, so where's this invite to talk about adoptions???
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Statement from Pence. He's already picking out the furniture that he wants in the Oval Office.

Thread Information