Page 8 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree9595Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It's a bit like everyone's a character in Jerome Bixby's 'It's a Good Life' and nobody wants to end up in the cornfield, or worse.
    I tell jimmy all the time that I'm sending him to the cornfield.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Jesus, Ivanka has a tiny tiny head.
    Zika.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^No room in it for a conscience.
    Patty Rox and twitchy2.0 like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

That's why the Orange one can't keep his hands off of her. It makes his hands look bigger by comparison.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I don't know how to post gifs from Twitter, but Trump reached back to take Melania's hand and she clearly smacked it away. Maybe those rumors about the divorce papers signed and ready to go are true. I bet he had to sweeten whatever deal she had to get her to stay until he's out of office.

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion

MELANIA TRUMP PUTS PREZ IN NO HAND-HOLDING ZONE

5/22/2017 6:39 AM PDT

BREAKING NEWS

President Trump got slapped down moments after touching down in Israel ... from the First Lady.
    Melania and the Prez were walking away from Air Force One Monday after landing in Tel Aviv ... when he reached for her hand, but Melania wasn't having it.
    Who knows why -- perhaps a turbulent flight from Saudi Arabia -- but she definitely was NOT down for any hand-holding.
    Trump's "to do" list for this trip just got a little longer:
    1. Peace in the Middle East
    2. Flowers for Melania

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/22/donald...aps-hand-away/

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; May 22nd, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

I wish she'd leave and go to a country to get asylum while she lays bare every sham, every lie, every secret involved in his hijacking the Oval Office. Leave ashes.
    Janus, HWBL, Mivvi21 and 3 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Trump just answered a question that he wasn't asked. He said that he never revealed that Israel was the source of the Intel that he gave Russia. In other words, he just confirmed the reports that Israel was the source.
    Janus, Nevan, HWBL and 5 others like this.

this will end well
    Nevan likes this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

OCD

I'm at the point where I feel like he was telling his own fortune when he said he could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any supporters. We all see how corrupt he is, but look at the tentacles of this beast. Rich people cover for other rich people. They're bound together by their scams and dirty dealings. Their greed long ago took over their souls.

Giys, I'm disheartened. I'm afraid he has too many bed buddies to ever get pinned to the wall for his treasonous wrongdoings. Most of the GOP high up like McConnel and Ryan have received heavy donations from Russia or Russian tied people. This entire thing is so deep and gross and wrong. It will take more than a Comey or a Mueller to get these guys. I wish the republicans had spines, too many of them are dirty and are afraid to speak up.

The corruption probably reaches all the all the way up to the Supreme Court. I hope not, but I'm not seeing any positive signs. Just a lot of gear grinding. How many gotcha moments will there be before some spaghetti sticks to the wall?
    HWBL, Mivvi21 and Dorahacky like this.

He is such a doucheturdpissstain.
    stella blue likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Trump to Israelis: "We just got back from the Middle East."

What does he think Israel is part of?
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

If they aren't guilty (haha), they should win a Special Oscar for the amazing job they are doing of acting guilty.

washingtonpost.com Flynn takes the Fifth, declines to comply with Senate Intelligence Committee subpoena

By Karoun Demirjian
    1-2 minutes

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser under President Trump, will not comply with a Senate Intelligence Committee subpoena for documents related to its probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 elections, invoking the Fifth Amendment and his right against self-incrimination.
    “The context in which the Committee has called for General Flynn’s testimonial production of documents makes it clear that he has more than a reasonable apprehension that any testimony he provides could be used against him,” Flynn’s attorneys wrote in a letter they sent to the committee’s chairman, Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), and Sen. Mark R. Warner (D-Va.), its top Democrat, on Monday.
    The Energy 202 newsletter
    Your daily guide to the energy and environment debate.

The committee issued a subpoena to Flynn for documents this month after he failed to produce records of contacts he had with Russian officials that the committee requested he provide voluntarily.
    Flynn is the only witness for whom the committee has issued a subpoena.
    Matea Gold contributed to this report.
    panic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I'm at the point where I feel like he was telling his own fortune when he said he could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any supporters. We all see how corrupt he is, but look at the tentacles of this beast. Rich people cover for other rich people. They're bound together by their scams and dirty dealings. Their greed long ago took over their souls.

Giys, I'm disheartened. I'm afraid he has too many bed buddies to ever get pinned to the wall for his treasonous wrongdoings. Most of the GOP high up like McConnel and Ryan have received heavy donations from Russia or Russian tied people. This entire thing is so deep and gross and wrong. It will take more than a Comey or a Mueller to get these guys. I wish the republicans had spines, too many of them are dirty and are afraid to speak up.

The corruption probably reaches all the all the way up to the Supreme Court. I hope not, but I'm not seeing any positive signs. Just a lot of gear grinding. How many gotcha moments will there be before some spaghetti sticks to the wall?
    Trump is the distraction while Ryan and McConnell dismantle the country. The evilness of the Republican agenda is breathtaking in its scope, but you still have Trump supporters babbling on about how they would still vote for him. They'll be sitting in their easy chairs, hungry and cold from the programs that he has cut, but he's still better than the rest.

Matthew Levitt‏ @Levitt_Matt 4h4 hours agoMore

Press statement @WhiteHouse says 1 goals of @POTUS Israel trip is "promote the possibility of lasting peach"

I'm all about a lasting peach. Those things get overripe waaay too fast.

Thread Information