Page 68 of 238 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3570
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

As reported on NBC Nightly News, FuckNutz just hired someone from the Trump hotels to be the new WH Head Usher, replacing the woman who was fired in May. Shameful. No conflict there.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

How long are we going to have to deal with this?

He's is a lying, narcissistic, man-boy who has surrounded himself with wealthy, sycophants to do his bidding and make $$$ for the Trump brand and keep all of them wealthy. It disgusts me.

I can't believe that 1) He's still talking about the fucking election. 2) All he has to do is throw in the word "jobs" here and there and his supporters believe everything he's saying. He's branded everyone else a liar when, in fact, he's the big liar.

Did I say how much I hate him this week?

Can someone post all the photos of Trudeau and his cute socks? Why can't we have a President who is sane, adorable and has a quirky fetish for fun socks?

Happy to indulge

Brookie, needmeds, Sarzy and 10 others like this.

This Trump Appointee’s Tweets are so Sexist, Racist, & Paranoid You Have to See it to Believe it

Do you think Pres. Trump has hurt his reputation by tweeting outrageous claims to his Twitter-feed? Well, wait until you read what one of his appointees has been posting.

Where to begin? According to the Washington Post, one William C. Bradford has been appointed by Pres. Trump to the office of director of the Energy Department’s Office of Indian Energy. He will be in charge of helping Native American and Alaskan native tribes’ energy development. But he has a long list of signaling cultural and gender insensitivity he’s expressed on his now-deleted Twitter account, @Brute_Bradford. And thankfully the Post got his shocking tweets before they were taken down. I’ll let most of them speak for themselves.

First we’ll quote a Tweet responding to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s opposition to the Trump candidacy in the 2016 Iowa presidential caucus:

Who is this little arrogant self-hating Jew to tell anyone for whom to vote? I hope someday he gets what he deserves for stealin FB

Next up, remember Trump’s famous tweet questioning Pres. Obama’s citizenship?

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama‘s birth certificate is a fraud.
    In following the same path, Bradford tweeted in 2016:

I think Obama was given his mission in Tehran long ago, and it suits him just fine. How else can a Kenyan creampuff get ahead?

On Jan. 1st, 2016, Bradford absurdly proclaimed that Obama may not leave office at the end of his term, and that a military coup would be a valid reaction:

If Obama won’t leave office in January 2017, what will we do? Is a military coup the only answer? Need to think NOW.
    Trump has apparently appointed a director at the DOE who is a climate-change denier, too. Check out this gem:

Soon ‘climate change’ cultists will be pitied as the nuts they always were.

In Jan. 2016, Bradford went from insulting not just Megyn Kelly of FOX News by proudly claiming to be the first to call her “MegOBgyn Kelly”:

Just so we’re all clear, I coined the term MegOBgyn Kelly thing, OK?

Bradford even went further by insulting women across the nation by having completely ridiculous opinions regarding women serving in the military:

Women have no business in combat. Period. Republicans pandering on this issue. Disgusting. I’ll shoot anyone who comes for my daughters.

And just when you think he couldn’t say anything more disgusting, I saved the most disturbing for last:

It was necessary . Christine Rouselle – Today is the Anniversary of the Order to Create Japanese Internment Camps

One of the darkest moments in America’s history is the internment of Japanese-Americans during the Second World War. It’s right below some of the other, most regretful national disgraces in our history, such as chattel slavery and forced Indian removals.

And Bradford has proved not to just be a loose cannon on Twitter, but also in his academic work. While a member of staff at the U.S. Military Academy, he wrote a paper so outrageous that it led to his resignation. What was so horrible? He argued that the military should threaten to bomb Islamic holy sites,

“… even if it means great destruction, innumerable enemy casualties, and civilian collateral damage.”
    Secondly, he recommended academics who he deemed sympathetic to the Muslim Faith be locked-up or assaulted.

And this Trump DOE appointee has not been the only department’s racist tweeter. According BuzzFeed, Sid Bowdidge, a former member of Trump’s 2016 Presidential Campaign, who has been fired from the DOE, posted this tweet about Muslim Americans stating:

Scum sucking maggots of the world. Exterminate them all.

If there’s any silver lining to this report it’s that Bowdidge has been fired from the DOE. Unfortunately, the racist, sexist blowhard Bradford fills a position that does not require Congressional confirmation.

This Trump Appointee's Tweets are so Sexist, Racist, & Paranoid You Have to See it to Believe it
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Here he is hard at work today working on that secret ISIS plan. He got in one tweet on his way back to the WH. He blamed Obama for Russia meddling in the election. You know, the fake news that he's now admitting to.

Brookie likes this.

Is he trying to eat himself to an early grave just to get out of this job? He's fatter every time I see him.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

From an article about Trump playing tennis.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

Quote Originally Posted by shimmeringglow View Post
    from an article about trump playing tennis.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2
    GOT DAMN. Unsee!!'
    dolem, CornFlakegrl and Kittylady like this.

I could have done way better minus the crotch shot.
    needmeds, BITTER, Mivvi21 and 3 others like this.

- Mark Twain

The crotch shot is proof he has a micro penis.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Is he trying to eat himself to an early grave just to get out of this job? He's fatter every time I see him.
    I was thinking he actually looked thinner in this photo than he has in others...although you can't see the horse's ass, and that is yuge. YUGE. The biggest Presidential Ass of all time. Bigly.

Haha...sorry about the pics of Trump, but if I had to see them, you all had to see them as well. I thought the 2nd shot was fake when I saw it on Twitter. I pulled a twitchy and investigated before posting. I found the others and decided to share.
    needmeds and twitchy2.0 like this.

How "generous" of you.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    The crotch shot is proof he has a micro penis.
    It's like there's nothing in there, no dick, no balls, no bulge, nothing!
    Brookie, needmeds, tulip and 5 others like this.

Thread Information