Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263646566 LastLast
Like Tree3732Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

The Associated Press
    @AP

BREAKING: Trump on Warmbier death: 'Bad things' happened in 'brutal' North Korea but at least American died at home with parents.

uh, yeah...it's the only reason they let him out President Orangina... they knew he was about to die and didn't want an american dying in their custody.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The WH just released a new statement. He obviously had nothing to do with it.

Caroline O. Retweeted

Caroline O. @RVAwonk·Jan 13

Wow... Human Rights Watch now characterizes the U.S. as a top threat to human rights in 2017. And it's b/c of Trump.

panic and Brookie like this.

I'm sure the No-Treasure Troll is flattered.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

well, yes. He's going to look at that and only see the words "biggest" and "tremendous."
    "We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing at us any more. And they won't be. They won't be." --Trump

"ROFL" -- rest of world

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Source: Washington Journal
    Re: gerrymandering

I hope they come down hard on this. They should've nipped this shit in the bud a long time ago.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

So did orange julius have anything to say about today's terror attack in the U.K.?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Looks like they are going to have Spicer be behind the scenes.
    Brookie likes this.

Anyone think Spicer is tied up in a closet somewhere?
    Trixie likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I can't picture his mom doing oral. She doesn't look like the type to want to mess her hair.
    Which is why she should have swallowed. Down the throat not in the hair. Less mess.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Not even swallow, spit that nasty shit (donnie origin) into the toilet and flush it into the sewage where it belongs. Well, I guess it would wind up there eventually if swallowed too. I just like the idea of it being rejected even of being swallowed.
    HWBL, Janus, needmeds and 1 others like this.

Bronze Member

^ Can we please stop talking about Cheetolini's bodily fluids? I'm seriously retching here and scrolling as fast as my mouse wheel can manage!

DONALD TRUMP, FELIX SATER AND THE MOB: LAWYERS PUSH TO UNSEAL COURT DOCUMENTS THEY SAY COULD SHOW FRAUD BY PRESIDENT

BY JOSH SAUL ON 6/19/17 AT 8:23 PM

U.S.DONALD TRUMPFELIX SATER
    Lawyers seeking to unseal documents related to the criminal past of a former business partner of President Donald Trump said in federal court on Monday that the documents may contain evidence that Trump committed fraud.
    The sealed documents are from a federal case against Felix Sater, who Trump reportedly tapped as a senior advisor for his real-estate business in the 2000s even after Sater’s earlier role in a Mafia-linked stock scheme became public.

“A fellow named Donald Trump is now president and he had a business associate named [Sater.] The public needs to know the length of their relationship and the nature of the relationship and what kind of person [Sater] is,” attorney Richard Lerner said in Brooklyn federal court Monday afternoon. “By allowing this regime of secrecy to continue, it’s facilitating what may have been fraud by President Trump.”

It was unclear from the court proceeding what acts by Trump could possibly be construed as criminal. But after court ended, Lerner told Newsweek that if Trump knowingly did real estate with a convicted felon, that could constitute financial fraud.

U.S. President Donald Trump departs from Newark Liberty International airport after a weekend at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, on June 11.YURI GRIPAS/REUTERS

Another attorney trying to unseal the documents—which include the complaint, cooperation agreement and pre-sentencing report from Sater’s case—also tied the issue to Trump. “This case involves integrity issues of the highest level [based on] the relationship between the defendant in this case and the president of the United States,” said John Langford, who is representing investigative journalist Richard Behar.
    A Department of Justice lawyer told Judge Pamela Chen that unsealing the documents could be unsafe for Sater or others.

Sater served a year in prison in 1993 for stabbing a man in the face with a broken glass. Five years later, he pleaded guilty to taking part in a $40 million Mafia stock fraud scheme and avoided prison by working as a confidential informant for the FBI, The Los Angeles Times reported. While he was still reportedly working for the feds, Sater spent years trying to line up deals for Trump’s real estate empire around the world beginning in 2003. Trump backed away from Sater when the latter's criminal past became public in 2007. But about three years later, the real estate mogul started working with him again, according to the Associated Press.

On Monday afternoon the judge instructed all the attorneys to refer to Sater as “John Doe,” but the lawyers seeking to unseal the documents repeatedly mistakenly referred to Sater by his real name. Towards the end of the proceeding, even the judge forgot and did the same.

When a lawyer said that Sater has referred to himself as “formerly known as John Doe,” the judge quipped, “Sort of like Prince.” After over three hours of public arguments, the judge closed the courtroom to reporters and observers and held additional arguments on whether the documents should be unsealed.

Donald Trump, Felix Sater and the Mob: Lawyers Push to Unseal Court Documents They Say Could Show Fraud By President
    panic likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    So did orange julius have anything to say about today's terror attack in the U.K.?

Probably a message of support for the attacker and serious shade for the Imam who told the crowd to hold the scumbag but not hurt him.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Source: The Hill

Senate panel to reject Trump’s air traffic control plan in aviation bill

© Greg Nash

A Senate panel has declined to include President Trump’s controversial proposal to separate air traffic control from the federal government in a must-pass aviation bill, according to the committee’s chairman.

Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), who leads the Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, said the Senate's long-term reauthorization of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will not include the spinoff plan, citing the lack of support for the idea on his panel.

Instead, Thune said the House will have to take the lead on efforts to transfer the country’s air navigation system to a private corporation.

“No, we don’t have the votes to pass that in our committee at the moment,” Thune told reporters on Tuesday. “We’ll see what the House is able to do and we’ll proceed accordingly. But if that issue were to get addressed, it would probably have to be on the floor in conference.”

Thune added that final touches are being added to the bill, with a committee markup likely to happen “next week.”

The FAA’s current legal authority expires at the end of September, and lawmakers in both chambers have been crafting separate long-term proposals to reauthorize the agency.
    Earlier this year, Trump endorsed a plan that would put a nonprofit entity in charge of air traffic control operations as a way to speed up long-stalled modernization efforts. The FAA would maintain safety oversight, while the corporation would be in charge of operations and have the power to impose user fees.

But the idea received an icy reception from senators earlier this month, when GOP lawmakers raised concern over whether rural airports and general aviation users would be adequately protected and represented under the new model.

The spinoff proposal is generally more preferred by Republicans in the lower chamber, where the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee is preparing to unveil a long-term FAA bill soon that will include spinoff language.

A similar proposal was included in the House’s long-term FAA reauthorization last year, but stalled amid opposition from GOP tax-writers and appropriators, forcing lawmakers to instead enact a short-term patch.

Senators have warned that the same thing could happen again if they pursue the spinoff plan, especially with a packed calendar and few remaining legislative days before the FAA’s legal authority expires.

“With the administration's support of this concept, the chances of getting a long-term FAA reauthorization in my view have now been diminished,” Sen. Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) said earlier this month.

Brookie and Nevan like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thread Information