Page 51 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Will someone please flag it for double-posting all the time? I don't feel like taking it off ignore to do it myself.
    SHELLEE, czb, OrangeSlice and 8 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Done.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

i think someone pointed out the double-posting pages ago and it is ignoring the request.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Secret Service: We Don’t Have Any Comey Tapes
    Hey genius, have yo checked US secret service official twitter account???
    Tweet as of right no is not there:

https://twitter.com/secretservice?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    Yeah, and guess which country built you into what it is?? Thats right, its for the most part the Dutch.
    That would be the same Dutch that were kicked out by the Brits 100 years before we actually became a country right?

Please, give us some more of these myopic history lessons.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Russia investigation has been going on for 18 months now, and still nothing.

Comey investigation TBH I'm not sure how long, but I dont think its been very recent either
    Still nothing? Every intelligence agency has confirmed Russian interference in US elections. And during that time, Michael Flynn was taking payments from the Russian Times for giving speeches. Flynn has yet to testify to Congress about his activities and is seeking some kind of deal so that he doesn't have to go to prison. Exactly how is that nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I don't understand the above statement. The investigations are still in their early phases. As an example, Comey, in early May, had asked for additional resources for the Russia investigation. Michael Flynn still has not provided testimony to the Intelligence Committtees.
    And a special prosecutor was just assigned.

Russia investigation has been going on for 18 months now, and still nothing.

Comey investigation TBH I'm not sure how long, but I dont think its been very recent either
    The Russian investigation has proved Russia interfered in our election. Hardly nothing.

The link to Trump campaign started last summer. And is ongoing, with a special prosecutor now assigned.

Wow??? Idiot???
    That goes against forum rules, you're not supposed to insult people while "trying" to get your point across.

And no, you're wrong about all the investigations so far against Trump. They wil lead to nowhere.
    If you feel so confident that they will, lets make an avatar bet??

You want to??
    But wait, you already said they didn't lead to anywhere, donzo, on to the next thing. You're talking out of your dutch ass.

Now where are my clogs so I can shove it up there to help you get your head out?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Please stop trying to use reason. If we ignor it, maybe it will go away....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Since when do FOIA requests get replied to via Twitter?

Yeah, and guess which country built you into what it is?? Thats right, its for the most part the Dutch. We colonized large parts of you along with NYC, Upper NY and Michigan.

Here, in case you didnt know, here are some history lessons for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Amsterdam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Netherland

Are you MUTHAFUKIN kidding me???!!!!!!! THIS ^^^^^^ what you come up with as your arsenal?
    Grasping hunny...you're just ... grasping.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    It's not even from Canada, it's Dutch!
    Oh for the love of God thank you Shellee for that distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post

But wait, you already said they didn't lead to anywhere, donzo, on to the next thing. You're talking out of your dutch ass.

Now where are my clogs so I can shove it up there to help you get your head out?

*giggles*

I recall when I first joined GR, there was a thread I was lambasted in, but I deserved it. Got a time out and came back with no hard feelings for the tongue lashings I got. I respect people who say what they think

oh and btw
    Trump WILL be impeached
    Oh yes
    He will

czb

you were lambasted? i don't remember.

i don't think trump will be impeached. i think there will be a lot of mud throwing, and a lot of it will stick. but still don't think he's going anywhere. much to melania's chagrin.

The Dutch. No.
    Nevan likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

It's hard to say for sure obviously but I tend to agree with czb at this point. He's an arrogant noob with no concern for actual people but that's not impeachable. His hubris leads to missteps but not yet crime.
    czb and Toronto like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

The interesting thing about special investigators/prosecutors is that you never know where it will lead. The WJC investigation started out with a land deal in Arkansas and ended up with a stained blue dress and impeachment for lying to congress under oath. The real story in this collusion is the follow the money story - russian oil fields - Exxon - Ukarine invasion to access transportation lanes without paying - and a self aggrandizing imbecile who will create havoc everywhere. Once the investigation gets in to Trump's finance and how much he owes to Russians, the pieces will start to fall in to place.

Although I'm not too sure that impeachment is the desired result. Trump is such a narcissist and so unpredictable that it is having an effect on the Eddie Munster/Turtleman agenda of hate. They can't seem to get anything done, even with all the power. If he is impeached - then we get Pence and he is a vile creature who actually managed to re-establish an AIDS epidemic in his state during his tenure as governor - and after him (bc he may be compromised as having been the totally moronic head of the transition team) we would have the pleasure of Eddie Munster himself - and good god, after Ryan it would be Orin Hatch.

So let's just hold still until 2018, investigate and watch him descend in to utter madness (but hey, Melania finally moved in) and create so much havoc that they can't deliver on anything. And then take a look at impeachment if the Dems can manage not to snatch defeat from the jaws of assured victory (again).

ETA: There's one question that I haven't heard asked that really bugs me - how is it possible that Trump got the 70k votes he needed (out of 125M) in the exact counties that would flip 3 states? THAT tight of a margin with all the hacking/attempted election official hacking (at this stage), etc. is very suspect to this fairly logical brain.
    Nevan, gas_chick, panic and 4 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I thought this was a neutral forum where everyone could express their own political opinions.

Was I wrong??
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    It's not even from Canada, it's Dutch!
    Hey, I'm Dutch. My parents emigrated after WWII. We have LeAnn Rimes. They had Toronto. It happens.

Wow??? Idiot???
    That goes against forum rules, you're not supposed to insult people while "trying" to get your point across.

And no, you're wrong about all the investigations so far against Trump. They wil lead to nowhere.
    If you feel so confident that they will, lets make an avatar bet??

You want to??
    You wanna cross swords with witchcurlgirl?

Thread Information