Page 4 of 162 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree8050Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Elite Member

This American Life did a program a few weeks ago called "The Beginning of Now" about how Bannon et al maneuvered their way from wacko conspiracy peddlers to actual political power. If they weren't so goddamned evil, it would almost be inspiring how they targeted the right districts and the right voters.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...ginning-of-now

I keep being reminded of that quote from Spaceballs: "Evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    So, the story I read said that the sensitive information given to the Russians was about ISIS having laptop bombs. But I swear I read something at least a couple of weeks ago about a possible laptop ban on flights from Europe to the US for exactly that reason, so that can't possibly be the super top secret exchange that's got everyone so pissed off, right? Is it identifying the source of that intel that is the issue?
    Yes. Jake Tapper explained it on the lead. A spy that had infiltrated in a ISIS cell is now compromised. Can you imagine how much work must have gone into that mission and because Trump has to brag about what he knows, he compromised the mission and might have jeopardize people's lives....
    Last edited by kasippu; May 18th, 2017 at 01:29 AM.
    stella blue, Brookie and panic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    And he, once again, made the speech about him and how unfairly he is being treated.
    I will stop with Tapper after this clip, I promise, he says it likes it is. The president comes and whines about how unfairly he has been treated to people who will have to put their lives on the line for the country.
    panic likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Yes. Jake Tapper explained it on the lead. A spy that had infiltrated in a ISIS cell is now compromised. Can you imagine how much work must have gone into that mission and because Trump has to brag about what he knows, he compromised the mission and might have jeopardize people's lives....
    Thank you. I really wish drumpf would just go ahead and die in a fire, along with everyone who voted for him. Fucking imbeciles.
    Janus, ikmccall, Mivvi21 and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

In case you were wondering where is Trump jr. these days : he's hunting in Romania, invited by the some guy(the corrupted president of the The Social Democratic Party) who's trying to get invited to the White House. For today just deers and wild boars.
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Trump got his phone back and he's complaining that the biggest witch hunt in history is being conducted against him right now.

BITTER, Nevan, panic and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    In case you were wondering where is Trump jr. these days : he's hunting in Romania, invited by the some guy(the corrupted president of the The Social Democratic Party) who's trying to get invited to the White House. For today just deers and wild boars.
    Not like wild BORES, like his old man?

Yep, the US dollar is down, stocks are down, university applications are drastically down - nobody wants to do business with us anymore and I can't blame them. 45 cannot be trusted with anything - and now his Middle East trip includes Israel, after he just betrayed them? A lot of what I've read is saying that we should expect to find their ISIS infiltrator dead because of what 45 disclosed. I'd refuse to let AF1 land. This trip is going to be embarrassing as hell.

And then there are the people who say that "he's new and still feeling his way around". Bullshit. You're new somewhere, you ask questions - how's this done, what do I do here, what's the protocol, who do I contact, what do I say/not say. You don't fumble your way through unconstitutional acts and then proclaim that you can do whatever you want. So hideous.

Karma is coming, and it's going to be a real bitch. And, I'm stocking up on popcorn and wine.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Trump, Pence, Bannon, Sessions, McConnell, Spicer, Ryan, Conway - tie them up, march them through the streets and tar and feather them. The tar should be, as a rule, boiling hot.

Did I forget anyone?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Jeremy Pressman Retweeted
    Trump canceled speech at 'Masada in Israel after authorities told him that he could not land his helicopter on top of UNESCO-listed site'

YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. HE WANTED TO LAND A HELICOPTER AT MASADA? He doesn't know you don't land helicopters at Masada?

Just read the Newsweek article. Holy fucking shitballs. Instead of taking the preferred way up (cable car), he canceled the visit because he couldn't land up there. OMFG.

- Mark Twain

Speculation is picking up that Trump is going to preemptively pardon Flynn and Manafort to keep them quiet. He supposedly sent Flynn a message to "stay strong." Flynn is facing mounting legal fees and is looking for a way to pickup some business.
    Nevan and Janus like this.

Okay...Flynn will ignore the subpoena to testify. Trump’s message was a heads up to hold on until the pardon.
    Janus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. HE WANTED TO LAND A HELICOPTER AT MASADA? He doesn't know you don't land helicopters at Masada?

Just read the Newsweek article. Holy fucking shitballs. Instead of taking the preferred way up (cable car), he canceled the visit because he couldn't land up there. OMFG.
    He's scared. Just think what the city people would do to him.
    Brookie likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post

He doesn't care about historical or cultural sites if he can't put up a hotel with his name in big gold letters next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    He's scared. Just think what the city people would do to him.
    I am, and it's making me smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information