Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree4057Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Bronze Member

Republicans who support Trump seem to be willing to destroy the whole country rather than let their opponents "win" by saving America.

Reminded me of something I saw posted on Reddit today that was posted in /r/The_Donald about Trump's impeachment:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Supporters threatening to kill people if it happens. I particularly like that one user "doesn't care what evidence they have".

Says a lot really.
    panic likes this.

I can't believe his commencement speech consists of whining about himself. Fool, really? Way to ruin the graduation that people work YEARS for, you self-centered asshole.
    Janus, Nevan, Brookie and 8 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Of course you can believe it. Who expected him to do otherwise? Self centered narcissistic assholes don't change their stripes.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

You know, at first I was just sad and upset that Hillary had lost to such a misogynistic asshole. I held out a small hope that maybe, just maybe, the electoral college would do something (which, of course didn't happen). Then, I hoped that he might rise to the occasion. Possibly he would try to be a better man and actually try to be a good President. But, nope, he is who he is. No one can change him. He is narcissistic, small minded, petty, vindictive, lying, etc. He will never never change and will always play the victim of the "mean, fake media" It's never his fault and no one can say otherwise.

It saddens me that this is the direction our country is going. That congress refuses to hold him accountable for his behavior is repugnant.

European intel official suggests keeping sensitive info from US

By Mark Moore

May 16, 2017 | 10:49am

A top European intelligence official said his country may stop sharing sensitive information with the US if reports that President Trump revealed classified data to Russian officials are confirmed, according to a report on Tuesday.

The official, who was not identified, told the Associated Press that doing so “could be a risk for our sources.”

Full story here: European intel official suggests keeping sensitive info from US | New York Post
    yup, they have to cut him out of the loop to protect their confidential intel. and he's taking us right down with him.

we're no longer an ally, we're a liability. the president likes to dish and everyone knows it.
    Nevan, Janus and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

I tried to watch Dump's commencement speech at the coast guard academy. Perfect match for a draft dodger to speak to these brave Americans who are dedicating their lives to protecting our country. I lasted about 10 minutes. At least it wasn't the "Trump Show" but he was blathering on about all these " great deals" he made to save the military on aircraft carriers, etc. He loves to spew facts to make everyone think he's really informed and smart. Problem is, his "facts" are mostly all made up.
    panic and Janus like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

And he, once again, made the speech about him and how unfairly he is being treated.
    Kittylady likes this.

Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation

Bowing to public and Congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Bob Mueller on Wednesday to be a special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Justice Department officials said.

Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation - NBC News

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation

Bowing to public and Congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Bob Mueller on Wednesday to be a special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Justice Department officials said.

Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation - NBC News
    Everyone is saying that he is a good choice. He worked very closely with Comey in the past. The WH was given a 30 minute notice.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    And he, once again, made the speech about him and how unfairly he is being treated.
    The real unfair part is that that bloated orange asshat has the power to send those young men and women into harm's way when he has zero knowledge of global issues and no interest in listening to anyone who does.

Haha...the WaPo published a transcript of a conversation that Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy were having with their fellow Republicans in 2016. McCarthy said that he thought that Russia was paying Trump. Ryan stopped the conversation and warned everyone not to leak what was said. Spokesmen for them both said the conversation never took place. The WaPo has a recording. Oh, he was joking. Hahahaha...yeah.
    OCD, Mivvi21 and panic like this.

Anybody ever see the HBO movie, "Game Change", about John McCain's 2008 campaign? A lot of it is focused on Sarah Palin (Julianne Moore, who was fabulous in this) and how unbelievably unqualified she was to be in national politics. McCain's team seemingly picked her because they wanted a woman and they saw ONE YouTube video with her speaking well (IIRC, it was something to do with Wasilla or Alaska). McCain seemingly just trusted his advisors and went with her (they made him appear very hands off, but caring how she was treated). Throughout the course of the movie, his staff gets increasingly horrified that she knew basically nothing about middle school era social studies, history or geography. She was vetted for only an extremely short period of time and announced as McCain's running mate before finding any of this out about her, including that Todd was a member of a political party that was in favor of secession of Alaska from the US, Troopergate, Bristol's teenage pregnancy, and that she had some serious mental issues (to be fair, I really think she was suffering from post partum depression and being away from her family and infant for long periods of time ... I think she's also nuts too).

His team starts to hold days long sessions to prep her (which was basically just teaching her how government works, major foreign affairs and US and world geography). She's obsessed with putting everything on endless index cards. She turns into a petulant child, staring off into the distance and refusing to acknowledge that anyone is even talking to her. She becomes obsessed with answering questions written to her by only locally known Alaskan newspapers and with forcing McCain's team to pay >$100K to to poll her approval ratings in Alaska (something they're not interested in the least because they're sure they're going to win Alaska in the electoral college). She complains that they let her be ambushed by a couple of national news anchors, as they were trying desperately to keep her out of the spotlight because she keeps saying dumbass things that make McCain look like an idiot. She starts pushing her weight around with the very staff that are trying to save her (and McCain's) ass and they all turn against her. It ends, obviously, with the McCain/Palin ticket losing on election night. As his advisors are scrambling and he's preparing a concession speech, Palin demands that she is going to also give a concession speech, something that NO vice-presidential candidate has ever done on election night in history. They emphatically tell her no way, then she goes in to see McCain (who, in this movie, has always been nothing but gracious to her) and states, in front of the same advisors that just told her no, that she's giving a wonderful concession speech after him. He says no. He seems so confused how this all went so badly so quickly.

Any of this sound familiar? Trump is so far worse than Palin, it's scary.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Haha...the WaPo published a transcript of a conversation that Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy were having with their fellow Republicans in 2016. McCarthy said that he thought that Russia was paying Trump. Ryan stopped the conversation and warned everyone not to leak what was said. Spokesmen for them both said the conversation never took place. The WaPo has a recording. Oh, he was joking. Hahahaha...yeah.
    I know it goes without saying, but I really loathe those lying bastards, especially Ryan. I can't grasp how some of these people sleep at night and the fact that they aren't even remotely bothered by the lies they tell or the decisions they make...I can't even find a word for how sickening it is.
    SHELLEE, Mivvi21, Wilson and 3 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I know it goes without saying, but I really loathe those lying bastards, especially Ryan. I can't grasp how some of these people sleep at night and the fact that they aren't even remotely bothered by the lies they tell or the decisions they make...I can't even find a word for how sickening it is.
    I don't think there is a word for the atrocities that are going on. We need to make one up like they did.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    Why am I not surprised? I shut if off after like 8 minutes and it wasn't "too bad" to that point. Should have known his 5 minutes of praising the military/Coast Guard would lead into 45 minutes of praising himself.

I just saw online Michael Moore is making a new documentary called Fahrenheit 11/9. I hope it's at least half as good as Fahrenheit 9/11- one of my all time favorite Moore films (next to Bowling for Columbine).
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information