Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 3570
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Trump at WH departure: "I think the press makes me more uncivil than I am..I went to an Ivy League college.. I'm a very intelligent person."

Trump: 'The press makes me more uncivil than I am. I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student...I'm a very intelligent person.'
    I know this is old new by now, 2 days ago. I found this hysterical. I know people who did attend Ivy League universities and they NEVER EVER say, "I went to an Ivy League school, etc" because it makes them look like entitled douches. My father in law went to Yale and he even goes as far as only saying he went to college in Connecticut, not New Haven because otherwise you sound so braggy. Trump, he got in because he had a rich dad. You shouldn't ever have to tell someone you're smart, your words and actions should prove that. God, he's so embarrassing.

I read earlier that they are burning bodies instead of reporting the deaths.

Puerto Rico's government just told BuzzFeed that 911 people died after Hurricane Maria — of "natural causes". https://t.co/b3S3xlAXH6

Story breaking now: first charges filed in Mueller probe. Awaiting word on who it is.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Story breaking now: first charges filed in Mueller probe. Awaiting word on who it is.
    No names apparently until Monday.

Exclusive: A federal grand jury has approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Mueller https://t.co/ZVvg1WCjMs https://t.co/fXsVZUILni
    OCD and garysgirl1999 like this.

I'm guessing Manafort. But i would be just as happy with Flynn.
    OCD, garysgirl1999 and greysfang like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

The twit-in-chief's twitter is going to be insane tomorrow morning unless someone hides his phone.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'm guessing Manafort. But i would be just as happy with Flynn.
    It could be both!

OCD

Today is my birthday and this is the first time I’ve felt joy since the election. Here’s to these motherfuckers going down! Cheers friends!

Dear Mr. Mueller:

Thank you.

Love,
    America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Member

This is so petty, considering breaking news... but the Orange Menace scared the crap out of some innocent children of members of the media... well he didn't actually scare the crap out of them, but he did his usual old song and dance, throwing around nonsense and actually commenting that it was good none of them had weight problems -- he let them take as much chocolate as they wanted.

Here's the pettiest part of my post -- He gave them all chocolate kisses and Sarah Sanders gave him the box with the packages in it, and it was this ugly cardboard kisses box. You would think that for a photo op like this, someone would have put them in a cute halloween box or in a basket with a ribbon on it or something. Just this ugly box. It looked cheap and tacky to do this. Of course it was cheap and tacky because it was from him. They have no clue how to do anything. Even this simple little photo op with cute kids.

Here's the story from Huffpost:

President Donald Trump briefly met with children of the White House press corps on Friday as part of a Halloween celebration, and things got weird pretty quickly.

The costumed kids were invited to the Oval Office before trick-or-treating in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. Trump, ever eager to criticize the press, seized the opportunity to make fun of their parents.

“I cannot believe the media produced such beautiful children,” Trump said, according to a pool report of the event. “How the media did this, I don’t know.”

More from the pool report:

Trump pointed at the pool and asked the kids, “Do you know who they are? They are the friendly media.” He comforted one young girl, who was clearly a little nervous and crying. And he maintained a playful banter with the kids and the media.

“These are beautiful, wonderful children,” he said, turning to the kids. “Are you going to grow up and be like your parents? Mmm, don’t answer that. It can only get me in trouble. You have wonderful parents, right?”

“You get treated better by the press than anybody in the world, right?” he said, again eliciting laughter.

“Well, congratulations, folks. You did a good job,” he said to the reporters.

Trump motioned toward the kids.

“Here, you did,” he said.

Trump then pointed at himself.

“I wouldn’t say you did very well here,” he said. “But really beautiful children.”
    Trump also handed out candy to the children, and commended them for not having “weight problems.”

“Who likes this?” he asked. “Well, you have no weight problems. That’s the good news, right?”
    Brookie and BITTER like this.

His narcissism is always awful, but it's way more painful to watch in some contexts than others. With children, its almost unbearable.

Brookie, tulip, Mivvi21 and 1 others like this.

Hell, I'd even take Kushner here. He'd flip on his FIL in a heartbeat, he's such a fucking weasel.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information