Page 22 of 238 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Yeah Anderson can fuck off too and CNN. Like I said where was all the outrage when the same was being done to Obama? He has two daughters. Or where was CNN's reporting during the fucking election? We elected a fucktard that did and does worse every day but we are going to slam a freaking comedian. I just can't.

His young child has already apparently heard that it okay to grab a woman by the pussy, etc.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

omg, his tweet followers are fake, this asshole is obsessed with people thinking he's popular. i fuckin resent my tax dollars paying for this, get him out of the people's white house! he has no right monopolizing the president's office like this.

newsweek and daily news are reporting the fake follower shit too.
    Mivvi21 and Janus like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Twitteraudit.com is good for checking how many fake followers people have.
    Janus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I LOVE Twitter when stupid stuff like this happens. People are so quick to take the piss!
    It's great to be alive when this shit goes down.

Sarzy, tulip, Nevan and 8 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Yeah Anderson can fuck off too and CNN. Like I said where was all the outrage when the same was being done to Obama? He has two daughters. Or where was CNN's reporting during the fucking election? We elected a fucktard that did and does worse every day but we are going to slam a freaking comedian. I just can't.

His young child has already apparently heard that it okay to grab a woman by the pussy, etc.
    Yes, there was lot of horrible crap that was said about Obama. Didn't like that either. However, this visual was truly incendiary. I'd like to think that "we're" better than this. It just gives his knucklehead supporters more grist for the mill in their anti-left rhetoric and anti-media stance.

I don't expect anything from Trump. He's a complete and utter ass. I wouldn't have been shocked if he had posed for a photo like this with Obama's head and a birth certificate. He's horrible. I would have been utterly outraged. But I don't expect anything positive from him or those that support him. I expect, or would like to expect more from people that, as my mom would say, should know better. I know she's just a comedian, but what an idiot she is.

I do feel for Barron. Can't help it. He did nothing but inherit the genes of an asshole. Not his fault. No one should see their father like this, no matter how much of an ass he is. Kid is only 11.

As for the media, well, they were too busy falling for Trump's campaign tricks and simply underestimated him time and time again. They weren't doing their job. In this world of 24-hour by the minute news, they give us quick, consumable stories. No one takes the time any more to dig and substantiate. The only good thing I think we're seeing from a Trump Presidency is that there are some in the media that are going beyond the quick sound bite and questioning things. They're threatened and ticked off and that can only be a good thing for the American people.
    Sarzy, ShimmeringGlow and Janus like this.

Hah. I remember that pic.

These stupid-baby-naming dumbasses are why we have an orange president with the attention span of a toddler on crack.

I only see one problem (for Barbie mom) with the above: There's no "y" in the name! You want little Covfyfy to fit in the pageant circuit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I heard covfefe was toxic to Jaden Smith.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I never hated him more and I hate Kathy Griffin for giving everybody an excuse to talk about that while he is pulling out of the Climate Agreement. She is just what he wanted, a decoy,
    SHELLEE, Janus, Kittylady and 2 others like this.

There's always a motherfucking decoy. Why don't they just yell "Squirrel!"?
    Janus, Kittylady, tulip and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It's great to be alive when this shit goes down.

I'm going to start charging money for posters who make me pee.

This is completely off topic - but this was my gym romper in junior high school where we had a dance routine to "Kung Fu Fighting"

Sunnygirl and CornFlakegrl like this.

The perfect product for a prez named Dump -literally the SHITTIEST POTUS ever.

Packages are expected to begin rolling off production lines later this year. Looks like their staff writer is quite the comedienne.

Mexican businessman creates 'Trump' brand toilet paper and will donate 30 per cent of the profits to programs supporting migrants

By Associated Press and Abigail Miller For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 14:35 EDT, 31 May 2017 | UPDATED: 22:50 EDT, 31 May 2017

A Mexican businessman offended by President Donald Trump's insults to his countrymen is seizing on a possible oversight in the magnate's branding plans.Antonio Battaglia, who works as a corporate lawyer, is introducing a 'Trump' brand toilet paper, marketed under the slogans 'Softness without borders' and 'This is the wall that, yes, we will pay for.'

The Trump Organization has trademarks from the country's Institute of Industrial Property on his name in sectors such as construction, hotels, tourism, real estate and financial services, but didn't think to cover what's referred to in Spanish as 'hygienic paper.' Therefore, Battaglia's trademark for Trump toilet paper was approved in October 2015, according to the institute's records.

Packages are expected to begin rolling off production lines later this year, with 30 per cent of the profits promised to programs supporting migrants. Battaglia, who is the grandson of the famed footballer also named Antonio Battaglia, said he was 'really bothered' when Trump launched his presidential bid by characterizing migrants who enter the US illegally as criminals, drug runners and rapists.

'My thinking was: We can't keep quiet, right?' he said by telephone from the central Mexican city of Leon. 'So with this insult that was made, (I figured) I'm going to add my grain of sand in response.'
    Battaglia said he has signed a contract to manufacture a small initial run worth about 400,000 pesos ($21,400), enough to fill two cargo trucks. He said he hopes to generate enough demand to expand production.

Battaglia argued he is well within Mexican law as the legal trademark-holder, with no direct link between his product and Donald Trump or his image

A mock-up package provided by Battaglia boasts it contains four 'puros rollos' - a double-entendre literally meaning 'pure rolls' but also understood as 'pure nonsense.' It shows a grinning cartoon character giving an enthusiastic thumbs-up. It's not an exact likeness of Trump, but its swooping blond locks are a clear nod to the president's famous hairdo.

A lawyer for the Trump Organization did not respond to phone messages and emails seeking comment. But the President has been aggressive about protecting his brand when he feels it is being encroached upon.

Battaglia argued he is well within Mexican law as the legal trademark-holder, with no direct link between his product and Donald Trump or his image.

Read more: Mexican businessman to market 'Trump' toilet paper | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Yes, there was lot of horrible crap that was said about Obama. Didn't like that either. However, this visual was truly incendiary. I'd like to think that "we're" better than this. It just gives his knucklehead supporters more grist for the mill in their anti-left rhetoric and anti-media stance.

I don't expect anything from Trump. He's a complete and utter ass. I wouldn't have been shocked if he had posed for a photo like this with Obama's head and a birth certificate. He's horrible. I would have been utterly outraged. But I don't expect anything positive from him or those that support him. I expect, or would like to expect more from people that, as my mom would say, should know better. I know she's just a comedian, but what an idiot she is.

I do feel for Barron. Can't help it. He did nothing but inherit the genes of an asshole. Not his fault. No one should see their father like this, no matter how much of an ass he is. Kid is only 11.

As for the media, well, they were too busy falling for Trump's campaign tricks and simply underestimated him time and time again. They weren't doing their job. In this world of 24-hour by the minute news, they give us quick, consumable stories. No one takes the time any more to dig and substantiate. The only good thing I think we're seeing from a Trump Presidency is that there are some in the media that are going beyond the quick sound bite and questioning things. They're threatened and ticked off and that can only be a good thing for the American people.
    I totally agree with what you are saying, but this was done at college game in Wisconsin just last October- while still in office. I pulled this from Briebert to show the comments. I'm not condemning what Kathy did, but wanted to point out the hypocrisy of the right. The same people who are asking Kathy to be arrested leave comments like this below regarding an effigy of Obama clearly represented in a mock lynching. Both acts are equally terrible but one is clearly applauded by their side. Kathy publically apologized which doesn't undo what she did but at least she did that.

✝ Get_Smart7 months ago Nicely done...I'd like to buy that man a beer! Trump/Pence 2016 - Our last chance to Make America Great Again!

dtom2 ✝ Get_Smart 7 months ago Libtards have absolutely NO sense of humor...No wonder they all look like they're perpetually constipated...

✝ Get_Smart
    dtom2. 7months
    - that's 100% true - Libs are perpetually butthurt about anything and everything...and it shows..

mirliflore Apart from that prison suit, is it racist for a white guy to wear Obama mask? Is it like blackface or not? I am so lost in 2016 anti-racist rules...
    Janus and Mivvi21 like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I don't believe in "when they go low, we go high" because that is a surefire way to lose, but I don't like what Kathy Griffin did a bit. Not because I give a shit about a plastic drumpf face with blood on it (I'm assuming it's in reference to the German magazine cover with him holding the beheaded Statue of Liberty) but because conservatives are too fucking stupid and too goddamned shameless to equate it to what their minions have been doing all along. There is literally no way to get through their thick skulls, especially not like this, so the least she could do is not piss off the middle of the road folks and throw more fuel on the fire.

Ann Coulter could do the same to Obama, and those simpering fools on the right would lick it up with a spoon, but we're better people than they are. We need to go low, but not like that.
    Janus and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

Thread Information