Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree8374Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

OCD

This is better than I could have dreamed. Putin is throwing cheeto under the bus- that's gotta hurt. I think some White House transcripts are going to suddenly appear...

I've gotta shop for some peach yarn so I can knit a pair of impeachment socks. This is all just beautiful. The shitbag's take down is unfolding exquisitely. He deserves every iota of celebratory glee that's being unleashed across the land. I just hope he doesn't somehow find an escape hatch. Fuck you, you fat bloated ugly diaper assed illiterate silver spoon sucking draft dodging pervert motherfucker. You failed. Sad!

Who wants to take bets? I say he resigns by July 4th.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^^^It's a nice thought. It almost gives me an erection.
    SHELLEE, Mivvi21, Brookie and 15 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I've gotta shop for some peach yarn so I can knit a pair of impeachment socks.
    I look forward to seeing pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    No pictures, please.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Trump reportedly asked Comey to consider imprisoning members of the press
    The New York Times delivered a bombshell report — also confirmed by NBC News — on Tuesday evening that revealed that former FBI director James Comey wrote in a memo that President Donald Trump asked him to drop the bureau's investigation into former national security advisor Michael Flynn.

Buried in the Times report is a note that Trump asked Comey to consider imprisoning reporters for publishing classified information.

"Alone in the Oval Office, Mr. Trump began the discussion by condemning leaks to the news media, saying that Mr. Comey should consider putting reporters in prison for publishing classified information, according to one of Mr. Comey's associates," The New York Times said

The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press has since responded to those comments, noting that the "President doesn't get to jail journalists.

It's worth noting that Trump has complained about leaks in the press quite frequently, both while in office and during his time on the campaign trail. His concerns surfaced again earlier this week after another report revealed that Trump discussed highly classified information while Russian diplomats were visiting the White House.

Trump often speaks in hyperbolic language, however, which means he may not have necessarily expected Comey to ever imprison members of the press, despite what sounds like a rather frightening suggestion.

Trump also regularly makes himself available to the press, often speaking to reporters and appearing in televised interviews.

NBC News has verified information from the original New York Times report with two separate sources.
    panic likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Forgot to add:

6. Trump was heard yelling and cursing at his staff last night.

7. Trump is scared to go overseas next week and wants to cut his visits short.

8. Republicans are shrugging everything off, like none of this is a big deal.

9. WH aides have been ordering that call transcripts be altered after Trump goes off script. That's why the WH's versions of the calls have been different than what has been released by other countries. Putin has offered to give his transcripts to the press.
    Janus and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post

9. WH aides have been ordering that call transcripts be altered after Trump goes off script. That's why the WH's versions of the calls have been different than what has been released by other countries. Putin has offered to give his transcripts to the press.
    I hope they do and then get caught. I have no doubt they've been doing this with all of his records all along.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I hope they do and then get caught. I have no doubt they've been doing this with all of his records all along.
    Apparently, after the Russians in the Oval Office, a bad movie title, meeting his aides flipped and contacted the NSA and CIA to find a way to contain the damage. They knew right away what he had done. Why didn't anyone stop him from talking? Israeli former intelligence operatives are speaking publicly and are urging that their government stop sharing sensitive info with the US.

So, the story I read said that the sensitive information given to the Russians was about ISIS having laptop bombs. But I swear I read something at least a couple of weeks ago about a possible laptop ban on flights from Europe to the US for exactly that reason, so that can't possibly be the super top secret exchange that's got everyone so pissed off, right? Is it identifying the source of that intel that is the issue?
    Patty Rox likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Why didn't anyone stop him from talking?
    Do you think that anyone would be able to? He's such an immature prick that he would have shouted even more classified information just to prove the point that nobody, BUT NOBODY tells him what to do. There is no controlling him, no telling or suggesting or guiding him. He's sinking the ship while burning the lifeboats and all they can do is watch.
    Serendipity likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

To be fair, no POTUS should require this much hand holding or coddling. I keep coming back to why the GOP is still backing/covering/lying for Trump when they have Pence in their back pocket. Yes, Pence is the poster boy for the extreme right, but at least we wouldn't be worrying about a rogue nuclear attack.

A few excerpts and comments made during a speech to the graduates of the Coast Guard Academy.

"Something's happening all the time with the United States Coast Guard."

After several minutes of talking about Coast Guard, Trump turns to himself: "Look at the way I've been treated lately."

“I’ve accomplished a tremendous amount in a very short time as president,” President Trump claims.

“Fight fight fight,” President Trump says. “Look at the way I’ve been treated lately. Especially by the media.

Trump claims he "saved" the Second Amendment. How?
    Trump says before he was elected, "Jobs were going down, we were losing business."

Trump: "No politician in history....has been treated worse or more unfairly" than Trump.

POTUS brags about F-35 and Ford-class carrier cost savings—neither of which are in service by the Coast Guard.

greysfang and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

These are supposedly posted all over DC on walls & on telephone poles:

'Fuck you, you fat bloated ugly diaper assed illiterate silver spoon sucking draft dodging pervert motherfucker.'

That was so beautifully (and accurately) put OCD I almost cried.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

Pics or it didn't happen.
    Brookie and Icepik like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information