Page 13 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Thanks again for the links, Brookie! I've had a Twitter account forever, but I've never used it. I'm kinda a Twitter newbie, but since your link, I'm following about eight different "rogue" accounts, including RogueNASA!
    Brookie likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Thanks again for the links, Brookie! I've had a Twitter account forever, but I've never used it. I'm kinda a Twitter newbie, but since your link, I'm following about eight different "rogue" accounts, including RogueNASA!
    I went to that account and the last 4 people following are my friends.
    Nevan and Brookie like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He is such a stupid fucking dipshit. Is he not aware that BMW, Volkswagen, and Mercedes build millions of cars in the US and that the BMW plant in South Carolina (five miles from my house) will be their largest manufacturing facility in the world when their expansion is completed this fall?

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Some former IC people that I follow say that the gloves are off after Trump’s performance today. All of the international dirt from the IC is going to leak. Trump embarrassed everyone today with his behavior.
    Interesting....we were all embarrassed long ago.
    panic likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Trump wandered off while Netanyahu was waiting to shake his hand for a photo op.

panic and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

panic likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Did anyone pose like that with Trump? I bet they all laughing behind his back!

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Did anyone pose like that with Trump? I bet they all laughing behind his back!

Trump apparently told Macron that he backed him during the election....apparently he forgot that he had tweeted his support of Marine Le Pen several times.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Trump apparently told Macron that he backed him during the election....apparently he forgot that he had tweeted his support of Marine Le Pen several times.
    I'd like to know Macron's response to that. He's such a coward, I bet he couldn't handle being called out to his face. He always attacks people who aren't there or attacks through social media (except for Hillary and others at the debates, and we all know how good he was at that). How much do you want to bet he doesn't even know what country Macron is from?
    panic likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I'd like to know Macron's response to that. He's such a coward, I bet he couldn't handle being called out to his face. He always attacks people who aren't there or attacks through social media (except for Hillary and others at the debates, and we all know how good he was at that). How much do you want to bet he doesn't even know what country Macron is from?
    No info on his response, but a Trump fact check is always helpful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.81c8fd13f1e1

AP FACT CHECK: Did Trump really favor Macron in France?

U.S. President Donald Trump meets with French President Emmanuel Macron at the U.S. ambassador’s residence in Brussels, Thursday, May 25, 2017. World leaders, including French President Emmanuel Macron and US President Donald Trump are in Belgium to attend a NATO summit. (Peter Dejong, Pool/Associated Press)
    By Bradley Klapper | AP May 25 at 6:45 PM

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump told France’s new president that he was “my guy” in the recent election, a French official said Thursday. The record shows only favorable words from Trump for centrist Emmanuel Macron’s opponent, the defeated far-right candidate Marine Le Pen.

A look at Trump’s views, before and now, on this month’s French vote:

TRUMP to Macron at a lunch meeting in Brussels on Thursday, according to a French official: “You were my guy” in the French campaign. Trump also said he didn’t endorse Le Pen, according to the official, who wasn’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter and requested anonymity.

THE FACTS: Trump may never have explicitly endorsed any candidate in France’s election, but he had only nice things to say about one candidate: Le Pen. Whatever views he may have expressed privately are unknown.

In an April 21 interview with The Associated Press, Trump said he believed an attack that week on police officers in Paris would help the National Front leader because the violence played to her strengths.

“She’s the strongest on borders, and she’s the strongest on what’s been going on in France,” Trump said in the Oval Office interview. “Whoever is the toughest on radical Islamic terrorism, and whoever is the toughest at the borders, will do well in the election.”

By contrast, Trump never spoke publicly about Macron before the vote. Former President Barack Obama endorsed Macron.

While Le Pen had echoed some of Trump’s hardline rhetoric on immigration, the U.S. leader’s words of support were surprising.

Le Pen had distanced herself from her father, National Front party founder Jean-Marie Le Pen, who has been convicted of crimes related to anti-Semitism and mocked the Holocaust as a “detail” of history. But she still drew criticism for denying during the campaign that the French state was responsible for the roundup of Jews during World War II, and maintained an inner circle of old friends from her student days that included members of a radical group known for violence and anti-Semitism.

Trump called Macron after his resounding victory. He also tweeted congratulations to the 39-year-old winner, saying he looked forward to working with him.
    panic likes this.

Chances are, he doesn't remember who or what he backs, what he promises, what he said he'd sign. This from the guy who was going to get rid of ISIS in his first 30 days.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    How much do you want to bet he doesn't even know what country Macron is from?
    Europe! Europe is a country, right? It's in the Middle East. Tremendous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    This from the guy who was going to get rid of ISIS in his first 30 days.
    Time to break out the 'Mission Accomplished' banner!
    Brookie, HWBL, Nevan and 4 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

From Tumblr.............

"Guys, I think Justin Trudeau’s about to propose to Emmanuel Macron"

"The Bachelor: Global Edition"

"Let's tell Trump the next meeting is in the basement room next to the electrical closet."
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I could just look at pics of Trudeau and Macron all day. That is all.
    Mivvi21, BITTER, Brookie and 4 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information