Page 12 of 238 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Trump is the same clown who posts "FIRST" over at TMZ.

C_is_for_Cookie and Janus like this.

I can't imagine horse slaughter will go over well in the US. It's been so taboo for so long, I really can't see that changing. People overseas eat dog too, and that's not going to happen here either.
    panic and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Trump "shoving" aside a NATO leader to get to the front of the group. There are several clips of the other leaders snickering behind their hands as Trump lectures them about paying their fair share of NATO costs.

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews

Yeah, I was gonna post this, too. He's such an unbelievably boorish asshole, unfuckingbelievable.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Meanwhile, in Berlin:

PRESIDENT Barack Obama is being welcomed like a serious leader. And again a bigger crowd than #45 will ever have.

Some of the comments on YouTube:

TheSkiper1232 hours ago
    I am German and hate Merkel and Obamba

ytpittix52 minutes ago
    Ich hasse vor allem Merkel wegen der tollen Massenmigration Kacke.

k odu58 minutes ago
    I watched the video to the end. I would not watch for more than 5 minutes if it would have been Trump.

Ka Sak1 hour ago
    Jerk wad Obama has had absolutely nothing to do with the freedoms and the liberties that people of this world enjoy. He's a poser and irrelevant!!!!

LeftwingLiberalAnti-Racist RefugeesAreWelcomeHere1 hour ago
    This monkey flooded our country with foreigners. Fuck this seditous piece of shit

TheSkiper1232 hours ago
    Fuck Merkel and Obamba...Fuck Satanist..Where are the Terrorists

daniel Iyke6 hours ago
    this guy Obama can lie... Obama care is not working here in the Us
    panic and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I love how drumpf pushes him then acts like nothing happened and he happened to be there in the first place. Such a piece of shit toddler.
    Nevan, Brookie, Mivvi21 and 1 others like this.

Let me through...MOVE IT! I'm bigly important! Now, to stand here and puff out my chest...mmm, smell that? I just crop dusted you losers...learn English you bad dudes...sad. - President DJT
    Nevan and Janus like this.

Elite Member

It's funny how you see Obama and other real politicians chatting and smiling.
    DT is all grumpy faced and sulky or off by himself.

The FBI is zero-ing in on Jared. Reading on Twitter if they get to him, it's all over for Trump.
    Nevan, greysfang, Mivvi21 and 5 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Trump "shoving" aside a NATO leader to get to the front of the group. There are several clips of the other leaders snickering behind their hands as Trump lectures them about paying their fair share of NATO costs.

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews

That's not just being a bad president and NATO leader, that's being a rude and disrespectful human. Not that that should surprise any of us anymore. What a douche nozzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    The FBI is zero-ing in on Jared. Reading on Twitter if they get to him, it's all over for Trump.
    Oooh, Brookie, can you link me? I'm really interested in this but I never see it pop on the news sites that I read.
    Janus likes this.

Some former IC people that I follow say that the gloves are off after Trump’s performance today. All of the international dirt from the IC is going to leak. Trump embarrassed everyone today with his behavior.

Rogue WH Snr Advisor‏
    @RogueSNRadvisor

Following
    More
    Pres is "panicked" about Jared. Never thought they'd "get as close as they have." If Jared goes down, it's all over.

From one of those "Rogue" accounts. Take the information as you will. MSNBC is covering this extensively right now.

- Mark Twain

If if he doesn't get us all killed first, I'm really going to enjoy watching the Cheeto bastard and his smarmy son-in-law go down.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

POLITICS
    05/25/2017 06:43 pm ET
    Trump Reportedly Called Germans 'Very Bad,' Vowed To Stop German Car Sales In The U.S.
    “See the millions of cars they are selling in the U.S. Terrible."
    By Ben Walsh, Akbar Shahid Ahmed

JONATHAN ERNST / REUTERS
    During a meeting with top leaders of the European Union, President Donald Trump said “the Germans are bad, very bad,” according to participants in the room who spoke to German newspaper Der Spiegel.

Trump’s specific criticism was that Germany’s auto industry exported cars. “See the millions of cars they are selling in the U.S. Terrible,” Der Spiegel reports he said. “We will stop this.”

In January, Trump threatened to slap a 35 percent tax on German auto imports. “If you want to build cars in the world, then I wish you all the best. You can build cars for the United States, but for every car that comes to the USA, you will pay 35 percent tax,” he said. “I would tell BMW that if you are building a factory in Mexico and plan to sell cars to the USA, without a 35 percent tax, then you can forget that.”

Trump’s new comments impugning the Germans for exporting cars were made in a meeting with the European Commission president, Jean-Claude Juncker, and the European Council president, Donald Tusk. Juncker, Der Spiegel reports, supported the Germans.

Another German newspaper, Süddeutsche Zeitung, reported that E.U. representatives felt their U.S. counterparts did not understand that the E.U. negotiates trade agreements as a single entity, rather than on a country-to-country basis. That is, the U.S. can negotiate trade deals with the E.U. as a whole, but not individually with the separate members of the E.U.

Der Spiegel reported that Gary Cohn, the director of Trump’s National Economic Council, appeared to believe that the U.S. could negotiate different trade deals with Germany and Belgium.

This is not the first time this basic misunderstanding has cropped up. When German Chancellor Angela Merkel visited the White House in March, she had to explain how E.U. trade deals were negotiated almost a dozen times, a senior German official told the Times of London.

“Ten times Trump asked [Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, ‘You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,’” the official said. “On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, ‘Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.’”

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday.

The revelations came hours after Trump publicly blasted the U.S.’s European partners in the NATO defense alliance, accusing them of owing American taxpayers billions of dollars because they have previously not met the alliance’s defense spending requirements. He also failed to affirm that his administration would meet its commitment to militarily support them if needed.

The president has repeatedly questioned Washington’s relationships in the region, cheering Britain’s vote to leave the European Union and engaging positively with anti-EU politicians like France’s Marine Le Pen. Top political figures and Europe analysts have already labeled his trip a major failure, and it’s not even over yet: Trump is expected to now head to Sicily for a summit of the G7, a group of the world’s most developed economies.

Trump Reportedly Called Germans 'Very Bad,' Vowed To Stop German Car Sales In The U.S.
    Brookie likes this.

That's not how this works. That's not how ANY of this works.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information