Page 106 of 238 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3570
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I guess the reason behind the unusual number of Trump crazy tweets is because Trump found out that Mueller is going to investigate at least 10 years of his financial dealings. Follow the dirty Russian money.
    Interestingly enough, Deutsche Bank is also under investigation by regulators over the 'billions' in loans they have made to Trump, Ivanka and Jared Kushner over the years, right up to the $285 million business loan that Kushner secured just before election day. Even more interesting is that Deutsche Bank has previously been fined hundreds of millions of pounds for turning a blind eye to money laundering by Russian customers.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

TRUMP: Well, Napoleon finished a little bit bad. But I asked that. So I asked the president, so what about Napoleon?

He doesn't have any knowledge of current events so he brings up something that he may have heard in school, but he wasn't paying attention because he was a rich kid who wouldn't have to worry about being smart.

I saw that WW1 thing last night, mixed in among other non sensible crap. I thought that most people with a high school diploma knew that WW1 was from 1914-1918. There was a Russian offensive in July 1917, but I have zero faith that Trump knew anything about it (I found in on Wikipedia so it wasn't a huge battle or anything).

1917 was when the US joined WW1. Maybe he thinks nothing happened before that?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

We used to always show up a bit late to global conflicts...

...now we're usually the first to arrive.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Maybe he can send the Honorable Omarosa instead.

Trump breaks with presidential tradition, rejects invite to speak to NAACP for second year http://hill.cm/V1lV1b2

Elite Member

Maybe he can send the Honorable Omarosa instead.
    That wonderful woman that said we'd all be "bowing down" to him. Blech. Surprised she didn't get some bullshit post. There are still so many jobs he hasn't filled.

If you were the NAACP would you want him to speak? They are probably relieved. God knows what the moron would say. But, then again, his speech in Poland was the best ever according to him. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    That wonderful woman that said we'd all be "bowing down" to him. Blech. Surprised she didn't get some bullshit post. There are still so many jobs he hasn't filled.

If you were the NAACP would you want him to speak? They are probably relieved. God knows what the moron would say. But, then again, his speech in Poland was the best ever according to him. Ha!
    He gave her a job. She's the Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It would be hideous in ways we could never expect.

"You know... You people - everyone agrees on this - you people love me. You know, just really love me and I appreciate that, I do, everyone I talk to says I do. But, you know, you people are the reason I got in to politics. I did. I.... You see, I'm going to Make America Great Again for you guys. Not so great that you can rent at Trump Tower but great enough. It'll be awesome. Believe me."
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

"The blacks love me."

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    "The blacks love me."

The fuck I do.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This is how it would go:

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

He gave her a job. She's the Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison.
    Really? Holy crap I was just kidding. She is heinous. Well, I guess she fits right in with the rest of his administration then.
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.

Really? Holy crap I was just kidding. She is heinous. Well, I guess she fits right in with the rest of his administration then.
    She and Spicer earn the same salary.

Advisers Kellyanne Conway and Stephen Bannon, along with Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and Press Secretary Sean Spicer, are among the White House employees receiving the top salary of $179,700. Omarosa Manigault, whose title is listed as director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison, is also one of the 21 Trump aides pulling down that top salary.

Full article. ...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

It turns my stomach to know that my tax dollars are contributing to the salaries of those no good motherfuckers. Dump needs to go and he can take his merry band of grifters with him.

Thread Information