Page 10 of 238 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree11581Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

Source: Occupy Democrats

The Difference In The Notes Left At Israel’s Holocaust Museum By Trump & Obama Say It All

President Trump concluded his Israel trip today with a visit to Yad Vashem, the Israeli museum dedicated to honoring the six million Jewish victims of Nazi genocide in the Holocaust, as is customary for visiting heads of state. Like his predecessors before him, Trump was expected to leave a meaningful note in the guestbook, expressing his reflections and his condolences for those that were slaughtered by the Nazi regime; perhaps some introspective words about his own popularity among anti-Semites and how facing the visceral suffering that those sentiments has truly reached him on an emotional level.
    But it appears that is too much to expect from Trump, who signed it as an eight-year-old might sign a birthday card.

Compare this to the notes left by leaders like President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton:

The difference couldn’t be more obvious. What kind of numbskulled dolt would end his visit to a museum honoring the victims of genocide by signing it like a teenager signs his highschool yearbook?

The tone-deafness is just mind-blowing – and it reinforces the long-standing perception that Donald Trump, for all his protestations to the contrary, actually doesn’t care for Israel or the Jewish people at all.
    When Trump was asked to condemn the hundreds anti-Semitic bomb threats being made against Jewish community centers early in his presidency he discussed his electoral college victory, shouted down a Jewish reporter, and then proclaimed he was the “least anti-Semitic person ever.”
    When the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect criticized him over his failure to properly address the issue, Trump sent out Sean Spicer to tell Director Goldstein that he should be “praising” Trump for his “leadership.”
    On International Holocaust Day in January, the White House specifically refused to mention the Jewish victims in his address and Trump took neo-Nazis and white supremacists off terror watch lists.

Press Secretary Sean Spicer recently found himself in hot water for dabbling in Holocaust denial himself.
    The handing of top-secret Israeli intelligence over to his Russian taskmasters last week was just an insult on top of a long list of injury.
    Trump has wasted too many chances to atone himself, has humiliated himself at too many instances where respect for others was demanded. We have to stop pretending that he gives one iota of consideration to anyone not named Trump.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Mueller, the new investigator was not appointed by Trump, but by the Deputy Attorney General since Jeff Sessions recused himself. I'm betting Rosenstein will get fired on some trumped up bullshit shortly for doing so.

Special counsel appointed in Russia probe - CNNPolitics.com
    Sorry, if I was unclear. I was aware it was Rosenstein, just couldn't remember his name so I used "he".
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    any trump supporters here support this plan?
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Why is Sean Hannity continuing to push the story that Seth Rich was murdered by Democratic operatives? I looked through some posts last night and it is frightening to see how many people just ignore his family’s pleas to stop abusing their son's murder for ratings. Trump’s supporters grow scarier every day. Jake Tapper posted his family’s letter and people were calling it fake news. Huh? A little off topic, but I saw a post that said that Director Brennan should be in jail because of his testimony today. No reason why. Just because. A direct fallout fromTrump wanting to jail people that don't agree with him.

Sean Hannity is continuing Roger Ailes' work.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Why is Sean Hannity continuing to push the story that Seth Rich was murdered by Democratic operatives? I looked through some posts last night and it is frightening to see how many people just ignore his family’s pleas to stop abusing their son's murder for ratings. Trump’s supporters grow scarier every day. Jake Tapper posted his family’s letter and people were calling it fake news. Huh? A little off topic, but I saw a post that said that Director Brennan should be in jail because of his testimony today. No reason why. Just because. A direct fallout fromTrump wanting to jail people that don't agree with him.
    I read this earlier today and went back to verify I wasn't crazy. I must have blown right through the part about Hannity. Still not sure why it's reported in their financial division ....

Fox News removes false story on Seth Rich's murder -- six days after it was debunked

Fox News on Tuesday removed from its site an inaccurate story that peddled a conspiracy theory about the murder of Democratic National Committee Staffer Seth Rich. The story had remained online for almost a week after CNN pointed out basic problemswith its assertions.

"On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich," a statement on the Fox News website said. "The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed."

"We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted," the statement added.
    It was not immediately clear if the reporter or editor responsible for the story were facing any disciplinary action and a Fox News spokesperson was not immediately available for comment.
    Related: Seth Rich's brother pleads with Hannity to stop spreading conspiracy theory
    Brad Bauman, spokesman for the Rich family, told CNN the family was grateful for the retraction.
    "The family would like to thank Fox News for their retraction on a story that has caused deep pain and anguish to the family and has done harm to Seth Rich's legacy," he said. "We are hopeful that in the future Fox News will work with the family to ensure the highest degree of professionalism and scrutiny is followed so that only accurate facts are reported serving this case."
    Rich was shot to death last July in the streets of Washington, DC. The Metropolitan Police Department continues to investigate the murder and police say there is evidence to suggest Rich was the victim of a botched robbery.
    But for months, right-wing media outlets have floated unproven theories that Rich was the person who provided Wikileaks with thousands of internal DNC emails, and suggested his death was retribution for the supposed leak. No real evidence has been provided to support such claims.
    Last week, both Fox News and a Fox affiliate in Washington, WTTG-TV, published and aired reports, sourced to private investigator Rod Wheeler, that said evidence showed Rich had been in contact with Wikileaks before his death. Wheeler later told CNN he had no such evidence and that he had only heard of some information attributed to him in a FoxNews.com story from a Fox News reporter with whom he spoke.
    The FoxNews.com story on the case also cited a "federal source" who said the FBI had conducted a forensic analysis of Rich's computer and discovered thousands of emails with Wikileaks. But a law enforcement official told CNN that the FBI never had possession of Rich's laptop and did not conduct a forensic analysis of its contents.
    For six days, Fox News allowed the story to remain up on its website as network personalities like Sean Hannity promoted it on their platforms. Refet Kaplan, managing director of Fox News digital, would only say on Friday that the outlet would "track developments in the story and will update further when the situation warrants."
    Earlier Tuesday, Seth Rich's brother Aaron sent a letter to the executive producer of Sean Hannity's Fox News show pleading with him to find "decency and kindness" in his heart and stop spreading an unproven conspiracy theory about the unsolved murder.
    Soon after, Fox News pulled the story from its website. Hannity, however, continued to peddle the discredited conspiracy theory on his Twitter account.
    Asked about Hannity's continued promotion of the discredited conspiracy theory, Bauman declined to comment.

Fox News removes false story on Seth Rich's murder -- six days after it was debunked - May. 23, 2017
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

kasippu likes this.

^Look at the poor pope's face! He's standing next to a variety of whores.

***** celeb

Not that it really matters but another Trump Family lie, Wasn't it claimed that Melania also spoke Italian? I guess she doesn't. She doesn't even greet him in Italian.and waits for the translator to translate the only thing he asked her (wrong).
    Pope asked : Le date anche la 'poticia'? which means 'you also give him Poticia?' (I had to google Poticia, seems it is a pastry from Slovenia). I understand this and Italian isn't my first or second language.

ShimmeringGlow and Patty Rox like this.

This pope is the total opposite of everything Trump: decent, humble, warm, caring, concerned.

Bless him: his gift to #45 was a letter on climate change!

***** celeb

I fucking hate trump and his ugly smile and his ugly face and his ugly ugly mind. Just looking at that photo of him and pope francis, where drumpf is smiling like a ducking twat..... I hate him.

Bradd JaffyVerified account @BraddJaffy 2h2 hours agoMore

Underplayed from Trump-Duterte call: he told Duterte we have 2 nuclear submarines near N. Korea. That's…not usually something we talk about.

"The best submarines. Tremendous submarines. Everybody says so. Except the haters and losers. Many submarines. Almost as many as people at my inauguration. Did you see my inauguration? The best in history. People. So many people." -- some mango maniac
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information