Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malik Obama confirms his half-brother Barack Obama grew up a Muslim

Yes absolutely, there is fear being generated here but not just by the press. What a stupid backward thing to play on and sadder still that it works in many cases.

Your comparison with Judaism was a good example.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Just curious Incognito, do you have a problem with Obama being a Muslim? I don't see how it affects his skills either way.

ET: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the feeling you posted it because you think being a Muslim is bad if you're a Presidential candidate...
    As a Jew, I don't appreciate their anti-Jewish behavior.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I am not a Muslim but I can imagine that some Muslims do not appreciate the anti-Muslim behaviour of some Jews.

That's a great attitude! I'll remember to blame all Jewish people the next time I hear one using the n--- word. Because I have heard that yet I don't hold all Jewish people accountable for the actions of a few.

Ok, this is off-topic, but does anyone object to obama saying black fathers are at fault for not raising their children today?

Quote Originally Posted by snakebread View Post
    Ok, this is off-topic, but does anyone object to obama saying black fathers are at fault for not raising their children today?
    Um, not really. Black fathers do need to raise their children. Many do, but too many don't. But that's just my opinion.

If they did, Maury Povich would be out of a job.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I'm sure they don't appreciate your behavior either.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Silver Member

So what if he grew up Muslim? A person with a Muslim heritage is no more likely to be a terrorist than a person with a Christian heritage is likely to bomb abortion clincs.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

Elite Member

I 100% agree that the fact that he is a Muslim exactly like his skin color have ZERO effect on his skills/ability to be yes or no the president of USA.

The fact that he deny that need to worry bc pp need to ask themself why he do that?

he have the support (money) of pp like Ahmadinejad bc they believe/know/think that he is.

Im a Jew and i live in Israel and i can tell you that exactly like jews and Christians there are "bad" Muslims and "good" Muslims.

To say that all or even most pp who believe in this or that god or have this or that color are "good" or "bad" or that you cant be something or do soemthing bc of that its simply racism.

But it like the saying "Show Me Who Your Friends Are And I Will Tell You Who You Are".

His priest for so many years preache for hate his beloved grandmother hate/fear from black pp and ect...

What dose it say about him week after week all those years he listen to this priest talk about hate and agains and still he decide as a smart adult to be his friend and to go to listen to him again and again and again.

Only now he disconnect himself from him bc it dosent look good in the media until now he did nothing.

PP need to ask themself what will happen if they will put someone who gave/give (at least if not more) passive support to racism and hate in one of the most important,influential and strong position in the world.
    Last edited by marie; June 16th, 2008 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebread View Post
    No, he grew up without a father and knows what it feels like to not have your biological father not around. He also is a black man who has two girls, so if anyone was going to speak on it, why not him? There are a lot of great black fathers out here, the ones who are still with the mother of their kid/s, but there are also the ones who aren't with the mothers who do a damn good job. The ones who go around impregnating woman after woman without giving a damn about the child they leave behind. However, all the blame doesn't fall on these fathers because the women they are sleeping with don't hold them accountable for the children they already have that they aren't taking care of.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I wouldn't care either way if he was, but it would be wrong of him to lie about it

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

What I find distressing about this whole "Obama was/is a Muslim" issue is that it gives the closet and not so closet bigots an excuse NOT to vote for Obama.

You know, no one really needs an excuse to vote one way or the other. No one needs to justify their choices, it's a private matter.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^True, but it's not fair when people make a choice based on their racism. It affects us all.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information