Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Major U.S. news sources claiming Osama Bin Laden is dead

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh really and what about being a mass murderer?! that's not the least bit demeaning is it. shit for brains

Umm, how about all the people whose bodies were never found after your "precious father" murdered them? That's pretty fucking demeaning to them and their grieving families, don't you think? Fuck off.

*prints off a picture of OBL and pisses on it*
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Son says bin Laden sea burial demeans family: report

The letter said, in part: "We hold the American President (Barack) Obama legally responsible to clarify the fate of our father, Osama bin Laden, for it is unacceptable, humanely and religiously, to dispose of a person with such importance and status among his people, by throwing his body into the sea in that way, which demeans and humiliates his family and his supporters and which challenges religious provisions and feelings of hundreds of millions of Muslims."
    Funny. So does that mean it wasn't demeaning the way Osama killed thousands of people? Or that was just and decent?

Those people were just Americans - infidels - so, fuck them.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I really don't think a lot of Muslims could give a shit how Osama was buried. I'd hope it would mainly be his crackpot supporters who cared.

I guess we should have put his body in a building and dropped a plane on it.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Lawmakers to view bin Laden photos - Yahoo! News

Members of the Senate Armed Services and Intelligence committees and their House counterparts will be permitted see photos of Osama bin Laden's corpse, lawmakers were informed Tuesday.
    Select members who choose to see the pictures will reportedly be taken to CIA headquarters for viewings.
    The news that the images will be made available to some in Congress comes in the wake of President Obama's decision not to release the photos to the public. The president told CBS last week that it was important the images "are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence" or used as a "propaganda tool."
    "That's not who we are," he said to 60 Minutes host Steve Kroft. "You know, we don't trot out this stuff as trophies... we don't need to spike the football."
    But several members of Congress had advocated for the public release of the photos to help dispel any doubts about bin Laden's death. Some lawmakers who plan to take the CIA up on its offer echoed that view.
    "I think it just adds to the weight of the mission and adds to the weight of the evidence," Colorado Sen. Mark Udall (D) told the Denver Post after learning of the decision to let lawmakers see the photos. "We can add heft to the report."
    Othe members of Congress said they plan to decline the invitation.
    "I've seen enough dead people," Republican Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), a former prisoner of war in Vietnam, told Politico.
    "I am convinced that he is deceased, and I don't need any further proof," Democratic Sen. Jack Reed (R.I.) told the newspaper. "I am perfectly prepared to take the word of the Navy SEALS and all the scientific evidence that exists."
    Several lawmakers last week claimed to have seen the unreleased photos and pronounced that the images definitively showed bin Laden was dead. But it was later revealed that those photos were inauthentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I guess we should have put his body in a building and dropped a plane on it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OxDVogUl5k[/YOUTUBE]

Osama's last Facebook Entry:

Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

oh gawd that's funny^

The 'gruesome' bin Laden photos: 6 descriptions - Yahoo! News

New York Several members of Congress saw images of Osama bin Laden's corpse this week. Here's what they had to say.

President Obama decided not to release graphic photos of Osama bin Laden's dead body, but he did allow lawmakers on the Senate and House armed services and intelligence committees to view the photos at CIA headquarters this week. Of those who took Obama up on his offer, several later described the photos to the press, sometimes in "gruesome" detail. All were convinced that the corpse was bin Laden's. Here, a sampling of what peeping lawmakers said, and a look at why a few opted out.

1. "Really bad graphic stuff"
    Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) said the first "gruesome" photos were taken about "30 seconds or so after the hit," and show "really bad graphic stuff." You can see "where actually one of the bullets went in through the left eye and out the right ear... It did blow some of the brains, some of the material, out of the left eye cavity.... Obviously I'm not a doctor, so I don't know what I was looking at, but it's pretty messy." He says Obama should release some of the "cleaned up" photos from bin Laden's burial at sea.

2. "His face was not distorted"
    Rep. C.A. "Dutch" Ruppersberger (D-Md.) told The Baltimore Sun he found the shots less disturbing. "There was some blood, but his face was not distorted to the point where you couldn't really determine who he was." Ruppersberger supports Obama's decision to keep the photos classified.

3. "He sort of looked pathetic"
    "My first reaction was, he sort of looked pathetic," Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) told The Palm Beach Post. A former Army prosecutor, Roomey added, "I got used to seeing some stuff like this. But this..." He says the "pretty graphic" photos should be released after a "cooling-off period."

4. "Quite gruesome"
    "They were gruesome, quite gruesome," Rep. Ben Chandler (D-Ky.) told McClatchy. "Some were clearly taken shortly after the event and others... were taken before burial after his body had been washed. They showed him from several different angles. The striking thing was the size of the wound on his head." There was also severe bruising, swelling, and brain matter, Chandler said. But he still thinks Obama should release the photos and DNA evidence to quash conspiracy theories.

5. "I'll just say this: He's dead"
    Not all lawmakers offered details of the photo. "I'll just say this," Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif) told McClatchy. "He's dead." Nunes says the photos should be kept under lock and key, so as not to endanger U.S. troops.

6. "We got our man"
    "I am convinced that this was bin Laden. We got our man," Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said in a statement. Without describing the photos, she said that Obama should keep them classified, but release other proof. "While these photos provide certainty of bin Laden's identity, I also believe the best evidence of bin Laden's identity is found through the release of the terrorist's DNA match."

Comments from four lawmakers who declined to see the photos:
    1. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.): "I don't want to see it," Reid said, calling the opportunity "morbid." (McClatchy)
    2. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.): "I've lived a long life and I've seen enough dead bodies and pictures of them." (CNN)
    3. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.): "I can tell you that I know that Osama bin Laden is dead... al Qaeda has admitted it... We need to move beyond that right now." (CBS, via Palm Beach Post)
    4. Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.): "These photos should have been released within 24 hours of execution of the U.S. Navy SEAL raid operation. My focus is now on relations with Pakistan and the potential reprisal/retaliatory attacks by Islamic terrorist groups." (Palm Beach Post)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I really don't think a lot of Muslims could give a shit how Osama was buried. I'd hope it would mainly be his crackpot supporters who cared.
    No shit. Way to claim ownership over a huge amount of people, you piece of shit. That's exactly what spreads misconceptions about Muslims. Every Muslim I know was ecstatic the day bin Laden was finally over, they thought it was possible that it may finally stop a wave of discrimination that's headed towards them since 9/11. I think they would have personally slaughtered him themselves and handed over his head on a silver plate if they knew where he was. Not one I know of gives a shit that he became fish food.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^I had to realize that 3 times before I realized you weren't calling Sarzy a piece of shit. I thought you'd flipped your lid, Jan!

^^^^ Oh wow, no sorry, that's not what I meant at all! I was referring to bin Laden's son, sorry! Sorry Sarzy! Thanks for pointing that out.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information