Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ludacris calls Hillary Clinton a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    It's sad how some (many?) Obama supporters have to resort to denigrating and insulting Hillary in order to show their "support."
    That statement is laughable considering how many Hillary supporters have, and continue to, denigrate and insult Obama.

Exclamation

Obama campaign rejects rapper Ludacris' rhymes

(at least the Obama campaign shows true class by rejecting this idiot and his offensive statement against Hillary, take that "Luda.")

Barack Obama's presidential campaign says a new rhyme by supporter and rapper Ludacris is "outrageously offensive" to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Republican Sen. John McCain and President Bush.
    The song brags about an Obama presidency being destiny. It uses an expletive to describe Clinton, calls Bush "mentally handicapped" and says McCain doesn't belong in "any chair unless he's paralyzed."
    The lyrics don't spare the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who recently apologized for making crude comments about Obama. "If you said it then you meant it," intones the rapper.
    Obama's campaign blasted "Politics as Usual," which is on the "Gangsta Grillz: The Preview" mixtape with Atlanta spinner DJ Drama.
    "As Barack Obama has said many, many times in the past, rap lyrics today too often perpetuate misogyny, materialism, and degrading images that he doesn't want his daughters or any children exposed to," campaign spokesman Bill Burton said in an e-mail statement Wednesday. "This song is not only outrageously offensive to Sen. Clinton, Rev. Jackson, Sen. McCain and President Bush, it is offensive to all of us who are trying to raise our children with the values we hold dear. While Ludacris is a talented individual he should be ashamed of these lyrics."
    Ludacris' publicist and manager did not immediately return calls Wednesday for comment.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Ludacris did just get himself some nice free publicity.....This will be all over the news tonight.......

EXACTLY
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

... but he was right about MCSame and Bush.. i mean.. that's just observation...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You know what gets me, it's not the bitch part, but the fact that he can say this: "so get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote!
    paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified."

Remember the below thread and how it was wrong when someone else said it?

Wow. Racist Republican pins at Texas convention. Sickening.

He's right about that part too
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm looking forward to seeing it on Cribs
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

This is a perfect example of why I don't care for rap music (no offense to anyone who likes it). Ludacris (ironic name) has the freedom to say whatever he wants, but we have the freedom to respond also.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing it on Cribs
    It will have to be on BET, it would be racist for Cribs to feature it.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    This is a perfect example of why I don't care for rap music (no offense to anyone who likes it). Ludacris (ironic name) has the freedom to say whatever he wants, but we have the freedom to respond also.
    Right. And if and when Obama is president, and someone comes out with a song saying shit about him, I wonder who will cry loudest then? Or will the artist be labeled a racist?

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    You know what gets me, it's not the bitch part, but the fact that he can say this: "so get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote!
    paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified."

Remember the below thread and how it was wrong when someone else said it?

Wow. Racist Republican pins at Texas convention. Sickening.
    I don't agree with the 'painting the White House black part,' but he was right when he talked about some people being terrified about Obama being elected. The link that you posted proved that.

I'll agree with you on that too.

Hell, I fear him and McCain. Not because of race or anything or that nature, I just don't think either of them are what we need.

^^Neither Obama or McCain are the ideal candidate. Obama needs a little more experience and McCain is too damn old and set in his ways. But, between the two, I'd rather have the candidate that realizes that America is in deep trouble and we have to change course. That's Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I don't agree with the 'painting the White House black part,' but he was right when he talked about some people being terrified about Obama being elected. The link that you posted proved that.
    Actually, if you really listen to it, you'll catch that he is saying that one of the reasons people are afraid of Obama getting elected, is because they think he'll 'paint the White House Black'!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Ludacris, as a detonator to Barack Obama's campaign...

SHUT THE HELL UP.

Hillary Clinton is a strong possible VP candidate and you're going to call her an irrelevant bitch?! And Hillary supporters are still weary about voting for Obama and will choose McCain instead? 3 months before November? You just did a disservice to his campaign. Why not go to a classy and positive way of supporting Obama like Will.i.a.m? Every rapper thinks they're politicians now (when Chingy tries to sound intellectual and mentions the 2008 election race, it's telling). You have no rap or rhyme or style in this song. Not everyone can be Tupac Shakur, Nas, Talib Kweli or Common. So stop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information