Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: Live US Election 2012 Thread

CNN is now sounding pretty confident that FL will go Obama. But I'm pretty sure I remember going to bed once believing FL had gone Gore...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The last article I read about it, probably a month ago, they said the Cali law is so poorly written that it didn't make it on the ballot.
    That's what I heard too. We need to get our stoned asses in gear.

Our town has been beset with dispensaries, but the Feds are swooping in and shutting them down left and right. Frustrating on all fronts; the dubious legality has drawn sleazoids to them and they are basically crime magnets. But our city council would LOVE to at least collect tax revenue from them, since we need money so badly. We can't, though, because they're illegal--statewise as well as federally at this point. That's what the lawyers are explaining, at any rate. *&^%!@#!!!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

According to the Google results, Roseanne Barr has received 6,437 votes in Florida with 62.5% reporting. Well done Florida.
    Kathie_Moffett and KrisNine like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

At least here in CA, possession of less than an ounce of MJ is only an infraction with a small fine. Maybe they will legalize it someday.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I know Miami loves Obama. It was a completely different existence when I lived there. Pretty awesome too.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Colorado rarely gets raided, and its almost always Russian cartel or some shit. Colorado wrote their mmj laws correctly, so the feds mostly stay away. Actually, its not a law its a constitutional amendment. Legally we could go to war with the feds for infringing upon state's rights. This legalization measure is also a constitutional amendment. I'm sure it will be at least a year or two before the details are refined enough for sales to actually take place, but its a step. Too many young folks in prison over some bullshit.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    At least here in CA, possession of less than an ounce of MJ is only an infraction with a small fine. Maybe they will legalize it someday.
    I don't doubt it. Even most all the cops I know believe it will happen within five years at most.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

How does the AP call New York with less than 1% of the votes reported? I never understand that.

Population centers versus rural areas.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If Obama loses Florida by a margin of less than the number of votes for Roseanne, I'm going to be epically pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    If Obama loses Florida by a margin of less than the number of votes for Roseanne, I'm going to be epically pissed.

No point in that. There's no guarantee she took those votes from Obama, they might have been from Mittens.

^^This. i think voting for her is like a big fuck you to the election.

Obama is leading in Iowa, which kind of surprises me, but in a good way.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No point in that. There's no guarantee she took those votes from Obama, they might have been from Mittens.
    Yeah, but it's still annoying either way.

CNN predicts Obama taking New Hampshire with all four of their electoral votes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Obama doesn't need FL, or VA according to my calculations. Yes, I'm an election geek and have run these electoral college numbers forward and backward. I'm actually going to predict that Romney will win the popular vote, but Obama will win the electoral college.
    Holy fuck that's just begging for it.

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information