Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: Live US Election 2012 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    just wow. i'm urged to create a twitter just to tell these people to fuck off.
    Buzzfeed also have a page devoted to tweets from unhinged (and, I'm sure, unsupervised) teens encouraging the assassination of Obama. I hope the Secret Service has been gassing up its vehicles -- it has a lot of field trips to make.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    These people are pigs; I won't post the actual tweets because they are supremely racist and offensive.
    Racist assholes. It must kill them to see a black man achieve something their sorry asses never will.
    BITTER and electrocuted_sheep like this.

I went off looking at some of their twitters. Worthless, ignorant, pieces of trash who have no clue just how ignorant and idiot they really are.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Did you all report them?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Buzzfeed also have a page devoted to tweets from unhinged (and, I'm sure, unsupervised) teens encouraging the assassination of Obama. I hope the Secret Service has been gassing up its vehicles -- it has a lot of field trips to make.
    17 People Talking About Assassinating The President

these people's stupidity is mind-blowing.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Yea! I am happy my candidate won. I think the Republican party needs to do some soul searching. I think their extreme views on social conservatism lost them the election. Having wacky outdated views on abortion, contraceptives, immigration, and same sex marriage is destroying their party. It didn't help them win points by not stating how they were going to bring down the deficit. I wanted to hear how they would accomplish it. All I heard were crickets.
    McJag, Witchywoman, laynes and 4 others like this.

This jerk from the buzzfeed list actually dressed up as Obama for Halloween. His little teenybopper girlfriend is going around calling everyone else ignorant and asking why anyone would ever vote for Obama.

@TheAC25
    Last edited by OrangeSlice; November 7th, 2012 at 01:37 PM.

What a bunch of idiots. Speaking of idiots, I was listening to different radio stations this morning and came across Glen Beck's show, JFC that guy is a raving fear mongering lunatic.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Co-worker that I was voting to specifically cancel out worships Glen Beck. He's actually better than sliced bread to her it seems. If he said it, then it is TRUTH to her. Haven't seen her yet. Can't wait though, just to see what she's spouting off.
    Butterfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    This jerk from the buzzfeed list actually dressed up as Obame for Halloween. His little teenybopper girlfriend is going around calling everyone else ignorant and asking why anyone would ever vote for Obama.

@TheAC25
    @TheAC25 changed his name on twitter now too. Yesterday his name was Collin Guidry. Now it shows him as Taylor and he is connected to sarahcoggin13. Quick search shows 2 Collin Guidrys in the US. Guess where?......

yep - louisiana and tennessee

I'm guessing it's the one from LA based on his facebook. He talks about football in twitter and that is the pro pic on fb.
    Kat Scorp and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I can't believe Sherri Shepherd voted for Obama. I didn't think she was that smart.
    sluce likes this.

"white establishment" lol

O'Reily says that like every single white person in the US voted for Mittens. No asshole, Obama pulled in votes from every group that's out there. There's no more "us vs them" in terms of racial voters. Republicans can take their fantasy of being "oppressed and persecuted" and throw it in the fire along with the Romney/Ryan yard signs.

I can't believe Sherri Shepherd voted for Obama. I didn't think she was that smart.
    A clock is right twice a day, yadda yadda.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That reminds me, I had fantasized many times about emigrating to Australia, but would NEVER have done it while my mom was still alive and around to enjoy my kids.

ETA - did you see these incredible tweets (six separate ones) from Victoria Jackson???

[

I can't stop crying.

America died.

I can't stop crying. America died.

The Democrat party who voted God out of their platform and adopted Romans 1 as their platform won. In the Good...fb.me/2vw4Q3y6w

The Democrat Party voted God out and replaced Him with Romans 1. In the Good vs. Evil battle...today...Evil won.

Thanks a lot Christians, for not showing up. You disgust me.
    sluce and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Wait, Victoria Jackson is now turning on the Christians? She'll have no one left but herself. Oh wait.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Wow,...people are fricking lunatics!!! I hope they all get in some big trouble!!

I am glad Obama won. I know he hasn't done everything perfect, but he did come into a BIG mess! I hope now that the house and senate will try to work together with him this next 4 years, and get more accomplished for this country. Also, I can't get over how TALL his girls are,...my goodness! And they are only 14 and 11 years old? Wow,....they sure are cute girls and growing right up before our eyes. Beautiful family.

I did LOVE rubbing it in to my boss, today...he he. He only stayed at work for maybe 2 hours, and tore out to go hunting. He wasn't up for an office full of women and Obama fans today.
    sluce and shedevilang like this.

Thread Information