Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Limbaugh Doubles Down Sexist Attack Against Sandra Fluke, Demands She Post Sex Tape

An extremely conservative friend of mine posted on FB that he was bummed out that Rush had to apologize, and that Rush was merely voicing his opinion. They don't get it. They just don't get it.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    An extremely conservative friend of mine posted on FB that he was bummed out that Rush had to apologize, and that Rush was merely voicing his opinion. They don't get it. They just don't get it.
    The DailyKos actually tablulated how many times Limbaugh smeared her in the three days that he was pulling this crap:

Here are the 52 smears by Rush Limbaugh.
    Feb. 29, 2012:
    1) “she's having so much sex she can't afford her own birth control pills”
    2) “they're having so much sex they can't afford the birth control pills!”
    3) “essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex.”
    4) “Sandra Fluke. So much sex going on, they can't afford birth control pills.”
    March 1, 2012:
    5) “You'd call 'em a slut, a prostitute”
    6) “she's having so much sex”
    7) “are having so much sex that they’re going broke”
    8) “they want to have sex any time, as many times and as often as they want, with as many partners as they want”
    9) “the sexual habits of female law students at Georgetown”
    10) “are having so much sex that they’re going broke”
    11) “having so much sex that it's hard to make ends meet”
    12) “four out of every ten co-eds are having so much sex that it's hard to make ends meet”
    13) “Now, what does that make her? She wants us to buy her sex.”
    14) “to pay for these co-eds to have sex”
    15) “she and her co-ed classmates are having sex nearly three times a day for three years straight, apparently these deadbeat boyfriends or random hookups that these babes are encountering here, having sex with nearly three times a day”
    16) “Therefore we are paying her to have sex. Therefore we are paying her for having sex.”
    17) “Have you ever heard of not having sex so often?”
    18) “Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal: If we are going to pay for your contraceptives and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. And I'll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”
    19) “we want something in return, Ms. Fluke: And that would be the videos of all this sex posted online so we can see what we are getting for our money.”
    20) “'If we're paying for this, it makes these women sluts, prostitutes.' And what else could it be?”
    21) “essentially says that she must be paid to have sex. What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right?”
    22) “I'm having sex so damn much, I'm going broke.”
    23) “She's having so much sex that she's going broke! There's no question about her virtue.”
    24) “having so much sex she's going broke at Georgetown Law.”
    25) “Here's a woman exercising no self-control. The fact that she wants to have repeated, never-ending, as often as she wants it sex -- given.”
    26) “She's having so much sex it's amazing she can still walk, but she made it up there.”
    27) “Maybe they're sex addicts.”
    28) “to pay for her to have sex all the time.”
    29) “she wants the rest of us to pay for her sex.”
    30) “She wants all the sex that she wants all the time paid for by the rest of us.”
    31) “Here this babe goes before Congress and wants thousands of dollars to pay for her sex.”
    32) “a woman who is happily presenting herself as an immoral, baseless, no-purpose-to-her-life woman.”
    33) “She wants all the sex in the world, whenever she wants it, all the time.”
    34) “If this woman wants to have sex ten times a day for three years, fine and dandy.”
    35) “to provide women from Georgetown Law unlimited, no-consequences sex.”
    36) “so she can have unlimited, no-consequences sex.”
    37) “You want to have all the sex you want all day long, no consequences, no responsibility for your behavior”
    38) “The woman wants unlimited, no-responsibility, no-consequences sex, and she wants it with contraceptives paid for by us.”
    March 2, 2012:
    39) "she's having so much sex, she can't afford her birth control pills anymore.”
    40) “she's having so much sex, she can't pay for it -- and we should.”
    41) “She's having so much sex, she can't afford it.”
    42) “this, frankly hilarious claim that she's having so much sex (and her buddies with her) that she can't afford it.”
    43) “And not one person says, 'Well, did you ever think about maybe backing off the amount of sex that you have?'
    44) “Does she have more boyfriends? Ha! They're lined up around the block.”
    45) "It was Sandra Fluke who said that she was having so much sex, she can't afford it.”
    46) “By her own admission, in her own words, Sandra Fluke is having so much sex that she can't afford it.”
    47) “they're having a lot of sex for which they need a lot of contraception.”
    48) “Her sex life is active and she's having sex so frequently that she can't afford all the birth control pills that she needs.”
    49) “who admits to having so much sex that she can't afford it anymore.”
    50) “she's having so much sex, she can't pay for it.”
    51) “As frequently as she has sex and to not be pregnant, she's obviously succeeding in contraception.”
    52) “Ms. Fluke, asserts her right to free contraceptive, to handle her sex life -- and it's, by her own admission, quite active.”

Yep, that's some opinion.

Incredibly, one of the people defending what my friend posted is a woman, also defending Limbaugh. What if it were your daughter, dear? Would it still be okay that she's called a slut nationally?

- Mark Twain

Call her daughter a slut and a whore, then say you quit your old job and are now an entertainer, so it's 100% okay.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

And all this because she dared to open her mouth despite Darrell Issa's decree of no women allowed. Also, because Boehner didn't allow her testimony to be televised or recorded, what she actually said is being twisted, contorted, and lied about.
    Last edited by Calico Kid; March 4th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.

It's up to 7 for sponsors who have pulled ads:

Pro Flowers
    Quicken Loans
    Sleep Train
    Sleep Number
    Citix Systems, Inc.
    Carbonite
    LegalZoom
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    This friend came back on FB this morning after causing a shitstorm of postings to tell everyone that while he appreciates our opinions, he'd rather we left his wall postings alone because they're not for commentary. I told him that once he posts shit like that, it's public property so he better put some kind of disclaimer about "no replies please" or just keep it to himself. BTW, the conservatives kinda gave up and stopped posting.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The DailyKos actually tablulated how many times Limbaugh smeared her in the three days that he was pulling this crap:

Here are the 52 smears by Rush Limbaugh.
    Feb. 29, 2012:
    1) “she's having so much sex she can't afford her own birth control pills”
    2) “they're having so much sex they can't afford the birth control pills!”
    3) “essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex.”
    4) “Sandra Fluke. So much sex going on, they can't afford birth control pills.”
    March 1, 2012:
    5) “You'd call 'em a slut, a prostitute”
    6) “she's having so much sex”
    7) “are having so much sex that they’re going broke”
    8) “they want to have sex any time, as many times and as often as they want, with as many partners as they want”
    9) “the sexual habits of female law students at Georgetown”
    10) “are having so much sex that they’re going broke”
    11) “having so much sex that it's hard to make ends meet”
    12) “four out of every ten co-eds are having so much sex that it's hard to make ends meet”
    13) “Now, what does that make her? She wants us to buy her sex.”
    14) “to pay for these co-eds to have sex”
    15) “she and her co-ed classmates are having sex nearly three times a day for three years straight, apparently these deadbeat boyfriends or random hookups that these babes are encountering here, having sex with nearly three times a day”
    16) “Therefore we are paying her to have sex. Therefore we are paying her for having sex.”
    17) “Have you ever heard of not having sex so often?”
    18) “Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal: If we are going to pay for your contraceptives and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. And I'll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”
    19) “we want something in return, Ms. Fluke: And that would be the videos of all this sex posted online so we can see what we are getting for our money.”
    20) “'If we're paying for this, it makes these women sluts, prostitutes.' And what else could it be?”
    21) “essentially says that she must be paid to have sex. What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right?”
    22) “I'm having sex so damn much, I'm going broke.”
    23) “She's having so much sex that she's going broke! There's no question about her virtue.”
    24) “having so much sex she's going broke at Georgetown Law.”
    25) “Here's a woman exercising no self-control. The fact that she wants to have repeated, never-ending, as often as she wants it sex -- given.”
    26) “She's having so much sex it's amazing she can still walk, but she made it up there.”
    27) “Maybe they're sex addicts.”
    28) “to pay for her to have sex all the time.”
    29) “she wants the rest of us to pay for her sex.”
    30) “She wants all the sex that she wants all the time paid for by the rest of us.”
    31) “Here this babe goes before Congress and wants thousands of dollars to pay for her sex.”
    32) “a woman who is happily presenting herself as an immoral, baseless, no-purpose-to-her-life woman.”
    33) “She wants all the sex in the world, whenever she wants it, all the time.”
    34) “If this woman wants to have sex ten times a day for three years, fine and dandy.”
    35) “to provide women from Georgetown Law unlimited, no-consequences sex.”
    36) “so she can have unlimited, no-consequences sex.”
    37) “You want to have all the sex you want all day long, no consequences, no responsibility for your behavior”
    38) “The woman wants unlimited, no-responsibility, no-consequences sex, and she wants it with contraceptives paid for by us.”
    March 2, 2012:
    39) "she's having so much sex, she can't afford her birth control pills anymore.”
    40) “she's having so much sex, she can't pay for it -- and we should.”
    41) “She's having so much sex, she can't afford it.”
    42) “this, frankly hilarious claim that she's having so much sex (and her buddies with her) that she can't afford it.”
    43) “And not one person says, 'Well, did you ever think about maybe backing off the amount of sex that you have?'
    44) “Does she have more boyfriends? Ha! They're lined up around the block.”
    45) "It was Sandra Fluke who said that she was having so much sex, she can't afford it.”
    46) “By her own admission, in her own words, Sandra Fluke is having so much sex that she can't afford it.”
    47) “they're having a lot of sex for which they need a lot of contraception.”
    48) “Her sex life is active and she's having sex so frequently that she can't afford all the birth control pills that she needs.”
    49) “who admits to having so much sex that she can't afford it anymore.”
    50) “she's having so much sex, she can't pay for it.”
    51) “As frequently as she has sex and to not be pregnant, she's obviously succeeding in contraception.”
    52) “Ms. Fluke, asserts her right to free contraceptive, to handle her sex life -- and it's, by her own admission, quite active.”
    what the hell, sounds like there is a limit in his head that women are not allowed to have sex? and since when three times a day is a lot?

he sounds like he is totally gettin the hots and just saying this shit while masturbating, that sounds like some weird ass dirty talk, oh you are a whore, you are getting fucked so much you cant walk, you want it all the time, you are a slag and just want ME to pay and watch youre sex acts.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

AOL Drops Limbaugh | ThinkProgress

AOL Drops Limbaugh | AOL, the parent company of Huffington Post, became the eighth company to stop advertising on Limbaugh today. “At AOL one of our core values is that we act with integrity. We have monitored the unfolding events and have determined that Mr. Limbaugh’s comments are not in line with our values. As a result we have made the decision to suspend advertising on The Rush Limbaugh Radio show,” the company said in a statement on Facebook.

--------
    Tax Resolution Services announced on Twitter that it too is dropping advertising on Limbaugh, becoming the ninth company to do so thus far:
    Thank you for your concerns.We have decided to join other advertisers and suspend our sponsorship of The Rush Limbaugh Show.
    — Michael Rozbruch (@taxresolution) March 5, 2012
    Last edited by Calico Kid; March 5th, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Woot!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What advertisers are left?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Kustom Klan Gear.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I read somewhere, don't remember where, Sears and LifeLock are among the national advertisers remaining. However, many of the remaining advertisers are also local advertisers on individual stations.

Elite Member

I wouldn't piss on Piggy Rush if his sorry ass was on fire. He's a vile waste of space. Why doesn't he just retire with his ill-earned millions, fake sex pills, and cabana boys already?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What advertisers are left?
    Oreck
    American Forces Network
    LifeLock
    Lear Capital
    Auto Zone
    Dominos (BIG TIME!)
    Mid West Life Insurance

You might want to leave a comment on Mitt Romney's campaign website since his financial powerhouse, Bain Capital, owns Clear Channel which sponsors Rush.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information