Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Levi Johnston: Sarah Palin wanted my baby

hahahaha i think it's hilarious. bristol's baby daddy is my new hero.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah, and his agenda is to destroy Palin with her own stupidity. I say bring it.

After he does that, he can fade into obscurity. He's a weapon. I want him used and then tossed aside.

*licks chops*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Eric Kleefeld | September 3, 2009, 12:19PM

Levi Johnston's new article in Vanity Fair, in which he dishes all manner of dirt against his almost-mother-in-law Sarah Palin, is a real tour de force of family dysfunction, private dirt, and all-around personal contempt.

Much of the article is dedicated to telling people that the real Sarah Palin is not the wholesome, down-home mother that the public has been told about. According to Johnston, she doesn't pay attention to her kids, didn't work hard as governor, has an unhappy marriage with Todd, and rarely attends church. But perhaps the cruelest cut of all for this Republican superstar...she doesn't hunt and fish, either:
    People think that Sarah likes hunting, fishing, and camping, but she doesn't. She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meant -- I've never seen it. I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed.
    Johnston also says that Palin's own family would laugh at her disastrous interviews on TV -- and even Palin herself privately knew she did a horrible job:
    We all knew that she didn't know what to say on TV, and that when she was reading a script she was a phony. I'd be sitting with the family in front of the TV and we'd be disgusted watching her. Her family never said anything terrible, but they shook their heads with disappointment. And there were times where we'd sit there and pretty much laugh at things she said. I laughed every time I saw Tina Fey imitate her. She sounded just like her. I think the kids thought it was funny, too. There were also times when Sarah would be at home and watch herself on the screen and say she did very bad.
    Johnston also talks about how Palin was embittered by the national campaign defeat, and immediately began talking about resigning the governorship so she could make more money. But what really got her going, he says, is when she heard about McCain staffers trashing her -- against her own belief that she was the real star of that ticket:
    But when she began to hear McCain's people accusing her of being the reason they lost, she decided to retaliate. At home, she would say that she couldn't believe they had backstabbed her. She couldn't believe they were saying she lost the election for McCain. She would say things like "I Brought everything to the table and "The majority people were out there voting because of me!" She definitely thought she was running for president.
    OMG, so this be the reason behind her quitting so abruptly? And she doesn't even hunt or know how to use a gun? LOL

As many of us have known all along, this woman is a complete phony, totally incompetent, unleashed by a desperate impotent old man. Just like Non-Joe the Non-Plumber, she's a political puppet whose own life has no resemblance to the moral and legal rules they want to place on others' lives. This woman is thisclose to leading Nazi rallies, it needs to be stopped. Thank goodness for the kid speaking up. So he gets one slice of the ad revenue they'll generate from the story...

How long has he actually known the Palins? She probly wasnt even around the house that much when he was there. He never saw here with a fishing pole blah blah blah. Was he with her every minute of the day. Cant shoot a gun? Come on, her dad tells otherwise, she grew up doing all of those things unless her whole family lies. I think Levi is a liar, it makes me sick how some stupid kid can comne out and slander the grandmother of his child so easily. He isnt even thinking about what he is doing and how idiotic he is looking, he is just thinking about the $$$...She probly is the reason Mccain lost , that I believe...
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    even some liberals are saying this is too much and feeling sorry for Palin. This kid is a jerk on his own agenda.
    Ah, so only Sarah can exploit the children of her daughter NOT their father? Got it. He is entitled to tell his own story - for profit too - I believe it's called capitalism. Oh cupcake - what the hell has Sarah been saying about Levi for the last 6 months??? I know Sarah is a liar, it makes me sick how some stupid quitting lying ex-Governor can comne out and slander the father of her grandchildren so easily. (fixed it for you).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

How long has he actually known the Palins? She probly wasnt even around the house that much when he was there. He never saw here with a fishing pole blah blah blah. Was he with her every minute of the day. Cant shoot a gun? Come on, her dad tells otherwise, she grew up doing all of those things unless her whole family lies. I think Levi is a liar, it makes me sick how some stupid kid can comne out and slander the grandmother of his child so easily. He isnt even thinking about what he is doing and how idiotic he is looking, he is just thinking about the $$$...She probly is the reason Mccain lost , that I believe...
    I don't believe everything Levi's saying, but Palin's getting what she deserves. She used Levi for political purposes, so he's using her to make some cash.

How long has he actually known the Palins?
    I think I saw it stated somewhere that he's known the Palins for about 5 years. Levi was on the same hockey team as Track before he started making babies with Bristol.

Elite Member

I love this kid - he just rips her mask off, over and over again!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    This kid is a mess, but I like him. He's going to take down that nutty bitch.
    He may just be the one to come out of this looking ok.

even some liberals are saying this is too much and feeling sorry for Palin. This kid is a jerk on his own agenda.
    No, he's a teenager who was used by a grown woman in a national campaign to further her own ends. When he didn't suit her purposes anymore she tossed him aside like yesterday's newspaper. I say Go Levi. Palin is an asshole who is getting what she so richly deserves.

He's known them for at least five or six years. And hell, he lived in that house so he must have a pretty good idea of how things were in Crazy Palin land.

And why is it ok for her to go on the attack against the father of her grandchildren who is a mere teenage boy but it's not ok for him to tell it like it is? Double standards. She's treated him badly and karma is coming back and biting her in the ass hard.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Ah, so only Sarah can exploit the children of her daughter NOT their father? Got it. He is entitled to tell his own story - for profit too - I believe it's called capitalism. Oh cupcake - what the hell has Sarah been saying about Levi for the last 6 months??? I know Sarah is a liar, it makes me sick how some stupid quitting lying ex-Governor can comne out and slander the father of her grandchildren so easily. (fixed it for you).

Yeah, that too.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

You know what? I do think that if you open your house to someone and treat that person as a member of your family, 'let your hair down' around them, so to speak...that maybe that person should keep his mouth shut.

I wouldn't want someone staying at my house as a guest and then trashing my family. I understand that the circumstances are a bit different, but he is definitely a kid and he is using kid judgment.

I don't know all the particulars and since I was not there, it would be hard for me to say if he was welcomed into their family with open arms before the prez campaign or if he was just a prop. But if he knew them well and they opened their home to him, what he is doing is kind of shitty.

But unfortunately, I still enjoy hearing him talk trash about her. I just can't help myself.

ETA: I do think there is something wrong with her and she has a way of generating dissension and bringing the crazy. I still wish that both sides could have acted in the best interests of the baby and behaved themselves. Better still, I wish Bristol had used good birth control.

It's hard for me to feel sorry for Palin since she has no problem using her own children, and grandchid(ren) for her own gain; left her governorship because it was actually like, you know, work; leads some of the creepiest modern political rallies that are barely contained hate riots; and smokes wolf puppies to death in their dens. And the helicopters. can't forget the helicopter-wolf-shoots, too.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

last i checked, palin started trashing HIS family after her and trog or whatever her name is broke up
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Exactly. Maybe if she had used that pea brain of hers before opening that yap about him and his family he wouldn't be trashing her now.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The thread title makes it sound like she wanted to bang him.
    That's what I was hoping for.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin69 View Post
    It's hard for me to feel sorry for Palin since she has no problem using her own children, and grandchid(ren) for her own gain; left her governorship because it was actually like, you know, work; leads some of the creepiest modern political rallies that are barely contained hate riots; and smokes wolf puppies to death in their dens. And the helicopters. can't forget the helicopter-wolf-shoots, too.
    Exactly. Levi at least has the excuse of being a not-so-well-educated kid. Palin was the governor and the VP nominee.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information