Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Levi Johnston on Larry King Wednesday (4/22)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I'm sure Palin & the First Dude are pissed at Levi, but I don't think they see him as that much of a threat, to be honest.

Considering all of the other scandals and ethics complaints piling up against Palin, Levi is the least of her problems. Besides, as long as she can keep trying to spin it as 'the kid that knocked up my daughter is now talking shit' her fanbase won't care.
    A pissed off Levi is very much a threat. He can blow the lid off the whole fake pregnancy schtick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    A pissed off Levi is very much a threat. He can blow the lid off the whole fake pregnancy schtick.
    He could dish an amazing amount of trash, even if there was no fake pregnancy. The mind boggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    There was no fake pregnancy. Palin gave birth to that baby exactly the way she described it because she just kept her legs crossed for hours, while she left a trail of fluid from Texas to Alaska.

Seriously though, at this point, even if the fake pregnancy is revealed Palin's political career is pretty much toast already.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    There was no fake pregnancy. Palin gave birth to that baby exactly the way she described it because she just kept her legs crossed for hours, while she left a trail of fluid from Texas to Alaska.

Seriously though, at this point, even if the fake pregnancy is revealed Palin's political career is pretty much toast already.

And yet, I'd still like to see that toast burned black and ground up in the garbage disposal

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    And yet, I'd still like to see that toast burned black and ground up in the garbage disposal
    You have to have sympathy for the less fortunate. Palin is mentally challenged and she deserves our sympathy, not our scorn...Ahh, screw that. Nuke the bitch.

I imagine her as Jason or Michael from "Friday the Thirteenth" or "Halloween". You can stab her, burn her, chop off half her head, and she'll still come crawling back to attempt to damage you further. She'll like a toy that has been wound up and can't stop marching forward. It'll take a great deal of effort to take her down, because she won't believe she's in any trouble. She listens to her fawning advisers and her "Team Sarah" fantards and believes God has told her to rule the world.

Still don't know why Levi is that important. Don't want to hear about some teenagers getting it on, don't care who their parents are.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    Still don't know why Levi is that important. Don't want to hear about some teenagers getting it on, don't care who their parents are.
    Levi and Bristol themselves are not important. Palin shouldn't be either - but she is still in the limelight because she is under the delusion that she has a chance to become president. If she can't keep her family inline, lies, and handles this situation poorly (among all the other missteps she's made in her own political life)- how is that going to reflect on her or her ability to run a country? Frankly, Levi has to be a thorn in her side, and he has the power to blow the lid of the whole fake pregnancy.
    I'm going for his sister Mercede - hopefully she is vindictive enough to blow it if her dumb brother won't.

(chanting to self: Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!)

Mercede scares me. She's a tough cookie--I'd like to see her and Sarah in a catfight.

She must be at least 16, but looks much older.

I'm deleting that post then, because I'm no pedo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information