Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Levi Johnston on Larry King Wednesday (4/22)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Trust me, after his veiled threats on Larry King he'll be seeing the kid forthwith.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    You don't see how she would scare the crap out of a teenaged boy? Plus the First Dud and his stalking?

Maybe the only way he thinks he'll get a fair shake is to make sure the public knows what's going on. Although Palin is hated by many Alaskans, she can probably still influence a judge. Especially if he's living with his mother whose up on those drug charges.
    If Palin and the First Dude didn't shoot him in the face Dick Cheney-style when he knocked Bristol up then he's pretty safe.

Palin and the Dud didn't know she'd be running for VP when they found out about the impregnation. So they accepted it like most trailer-trashy parents do as the will of God (and at least they didn't abort it, praise Jesus!).

Now that her treatment of Levi is screwing with her chances of becoming President, she's gonna go after him like a mama grizzly.

I'm sure Palin & the First Dude are pissed at Levi, but I don't think they see him as that much of a threat, to be honest.

Considering all of the other scandals and ethics complaints piling up against Palin, Levi is the least of her problems. Besides, as long as she can keep trying to spin it as 'the kid that knocked up my daughter is now talking shit' her fanbase won't care.

She over-reacts to everyone who offers her the tiniest bit of resistance, though. Even when she was starting out, she was crazily vindictive. Hopefully, this will cause her to go further into meltdown mode.

I agree that her superfans won't care.

The Palin Meltdown should only happen while she's running for president in 2012 when it can get the most press coverage and do the most damage.

She'll show all of us, also, too! Then she'll get a bomb dropped on us due to her lack of diplomatic skills!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I'm not sure about the legal side of it, but I don't think child support should be something that you have to be legally told to pay. If it's your kid then you man up and take the steps to support it. Because if you're not supporting your kid financially, then, morally, you don't have the right to complain about visitation.
    In the smidgen I watched, it sounded like Levi is choosing to withhold child support based on the Palin family's treatment of him. Also remember something about Alaska state law where both parents automatically have joint custody until a court decides otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    In the smidgen I watched, it sounded like Levi is choosing to withhold child support based on the Palin family's treatment of him. Also remember something about Alaska state law where both parents automatically have joint custody until a court decides otherwise.
    If that's true, then Levi really is an asshole. He's still responsible for supporting his kid, no matter how Bristol's family treats him.

I watched the whole thing, and I didn't get the sense that he's choosing to withhold support. He's just too dumb to realize he should be providing some to get himself a better custody arrangement. You KNOW the Palins told him that they would provide everything the kid needed and to butt out. He's just waking up now, but has finally realized he needs legal representation to work out a fair deal. He should be sending them a few bucks a week to get the ball rolling, though.

I watched the whole thing, and I didn't get the sense that he's choosing to withhold support. He's just too dumb to realize he should be providing some to get himself a better custody arrangement. You KNOW the Palins told him that they would provide everything the kid needed and to butt out. He's just waking up now, but has finally realized he needs legal representation to work out a fair deal. He should be sending them a few bucks a week to get the ball rolling, though.
    ITA. My take-away from his interview is that he just wants to see his son and be able to take him for the weekend. I dont think the idea of child support has even entered the equation- he just wants to be allowed to be a father to his kid.

Palin and the Dud didn't know she'd be running for VP when they found out about the impregnation. So they accepted it like most trailer-trashy parents do as the will of God (and at least they didn't abort it, praise Jesus!).

Now that her treatment of Levi is screwing with her chances of becoming President, she's gonna go after him like a mama grizzly.

You mean she had a chance to begin with?

Of course she does--it's all about wittle Sarah or she'll have a tantrum!

Well now it's funny how tables turn. Palin had no problem with Levi Pants shacking up in her house with her daughter fucking but now they don't want him to see his baby?

Muy interesante, I say.

I just wanted to say that child support and visitation rights are totally separate from each other. Even if he never paid a dime of support he would still have the right to see his child, unless Bristol got full custody with Levi having no visitation rights(which probably won't happen).
    If he were smart, he'd start paying some support money before a court order is in place. Not only does he look like a dick for not supporting his child, he will have a SHITLOAD of back support to pay.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information