Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Levi Johnston on Larry King Wednesday (4/22)

^^ Thank you for the link.

Man, listening to him be interviewed is so painful. He's so monotone and simple-minded.

Elite Member

Default re

It's such a simple story, really. Stupid teenage boy knocks up stupid teenage girl. Not worth wasting brain cells over.

This guy's so stupid, Bristol was able to manipulate him to the point of not even talking to his sister, apparently just because Bristol didn't like her. Klassy people all around, really.

I saw maybe 1 minute of the whole thing and my only impression was: Could the kid have dressed up alittle more??? Not talking a suit and tie, but he looked like he was going to the mall....

Hit By Ban Bus!

He said something like: "I really don't think any of us want to get the lawyers involved".

He ain't so stupid.

He almost sounds like he has a southern accent, except he's from Alaska.

Why is he being interviewed?
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    Um. Maybe because he has at least one (maybe 2) babies with the daughter of the Gov. of Alaska and wannabe VP. And because they've smeared him in the press and he wants to get his side out there.

I remember reading where he said he wasn't paying any child support for the kid. If that's true, then he's in no position to bitch about not seeing the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    Because he was dragged out to be used as a political pawn by Palin, and after the election he was no longer considered useful and cast aside.

i bet he fucked sarah and popped out the flipperkid
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

He's not paying any child support because there's no legal agreement in place that sets forth how much he should pay (not that he can afford to pay anything).

I don't think visitation rights and child support are linked, are they? You can't be told you can't see your kid if you're not legally supposed to be paying child support. Even if you aren't paying it and are legally obligated to, I don't think they can keep you from seeing your kid.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    He's not paying any child support because there's no legal agreement in place that sets forth how much he should pay (not that he can afford to pay anything).

I don't think visitation rights and child support are linked, are they? You can't be told you can't see your kid if you're not legally supposed to be paying child support. Even if you aren't paying it and are legally obligated to, I don't think they can keep you from seeing your kid.
    I'm not sure about the legal side of it, but I don't think child support should be something that you have to be legally told to pay. If it's your kid then you man up and take the steps to support it. Because if you're not supporting your kid financially, then, morally, you don't have the right to complain about visitation.

I agree that he should be paying, morally and ethically.

However, I can see Sarah hissing to him: "Keep your fucking money, you white trash hillbilly!"

Yeah, I can see Governor Mooseballs doing that, too. But it's not Palin's kid, so she doesn't have any say in the matter. And if Levi isn't man enough to stand up and stake his claim as a father, financially or otherwise, then he has nobody to blame but himself.

You don't see how she would scare the crap out of a teenaged boy? Plus the First Dud and his stalking?

Maybe the only way he thinks he'll get a fair shake is to make sure the public knows what's going on. Although Palin is hated by many Alaskans, she can probably still influence a judge. Especially if he's living with his mother who's up on those drug charges.
    Last edited by WhoAmI; April 23rd, 2009 at 08:47 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information