Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Learning from multiple abortions

Uh, too bad. It's a public board. If you don't want people seeing your responses, take them private.

*snaps your ass with a towel*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Again, someone misinterpreting me. When did I say I didn't want someone seeing my responses?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Seeing invariably invites commentary, and since you weren't talking to me my comments are unwanted by you. However, since it's a public board, I'll comment on what I like and neener to anybody else.

NEENER i say.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You just haven't had a good argument with anybody in a while, so you're trying to provoke me into a squawking match with you. However, I don't argue with dorks who squawk NEENER and your towel is an ugly color, and it's stinky.

I'm not trying to provoke anybody, I thought charlotte made some very rational and unemotional responses to your post and I thought they were worth a look.

I'm not in an arguing mood anyway, they just called for mandatory overtime again tonight and I've endured a week of my manager belittling me at every opportunity... just 2 seconds ago it was "Oh wow, you WERE right for once in your life."

I feel like a battered wife, but I think battered wives get paid more.

Well, I'm feeling a little provoked.

It's provoking to be told repeated "you're wrong" and "I disagree" when I'm NOT wrong about the point I made. What I did read made it very clear that my point is flying way over her head. What I wrote was not irrelevant, or wrong, just because she wants to disagree with me as she misses my point.

Group hug!!! ...........................

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Well, I'm feeling a little provoked.

It's provoking to be told repeated "you're wrong" and "I disagree" when I'm NOT wrong about the point I made. What I did read made it very clear that my point is flying way over her head. What I wrote was not irrelevant, or wrong, just because she wants to disagree with me as she misses my point.
    So someone disagrees and thinks you're wrong. You're thinking the same thing lol

How is disagreeing considered provocation

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Again, I repeat that the unexplored niche market of Abortion Showers has yet to be tapped..

I wonder if it would be proper to get a clown for one, like birthdays..
    omg that is such a good idea! thats right up there with the market for baby wigs

Again, someone misinterpreting me. When did I say I didn't want someone seeing my responses?
    Exactly Lobes; i hate that fucking shit when ppl on here misinterupt your shit and respond to their own misinteruptizations! omg that makes me so angry so finally i put someone on ignore who kepts doing that bullshit....maybe u should too???? it'll make you happier i swear, after a few days, you forget that person even existed

Grimmlok, there is a difference between disagreeing, with someone, and taking their post & breaking it into chunks and repeating over & over "you're wrong" & "that's irrelevant."

Oh wait.

That's what YOU do.

No wonder you think it's cool.

From what I've seen, Charlotte has gone out of her way to say "in my opinion".

Breaking a post into chunks makes answering it easier.

Saying something is irelevant to the conversation means it has nothing to do with the topic at hand and has no bearing.

Frankly, you're in a bitchy mood today so clean the sand out of your vagina, have some chamomile tea and put a baby in a microwave.

Thanks for my mood update. I always wonder what my mood is, until kind strangers tell me.

Re: my points being irrelevant, they most certainly were not.

If somebody wants to take the issue of abortion, and whittle it down into a tiny, manageable, non-threatening, amoral, ethics-free black & white user-friendly issue, then yeah. They're likely to think that any discussion beyond the "it's my body so end of subject" argument is irrelevant.

Many of us think that quality of life and the value of life is quite relevant to the topic of abortion.

And also Grimmlok, you keep defending Charlotte, but I have just as much right to dislike what she did as she had to do it. Don't throw stones, dearie, because you pop off to people quite frequently yourself.

Thanks for my mood update. I always wonder what my mood is, until kind strangers tell me.
    Well, it's how you're coming across. But if you're unsure, check your hippie ring.. if it's black, then you'll know.

Re: my points being irrelevant, they most certainly were not.

If somebody wants to take the issue of abortion, and whittle it down into a tiny, manageable, non-threatening, amoral, ethics-free black & white user-friendly issue, then yeah. They're likely to think that any discussion beyond the "it's my body so end of subject" argument is irrelevant.
    I think she was referring to you almost having been a potential vacuumzygot.

Many of us think that quality of life and the value of life is quite relevant to the topic of abortion.
    Many, not all. It still didn't have anything to do with the paragraph in question, it was more like a sidebar into the emotional/moral side of things which wasn't really the topic.

And also Grimmlok, you keep defending Charlotte, but I have just as much right to dislike what she did as she had to do it. Don't throw stones, dearie, because you pop off to people quite frequently yourself.
    I never pop off on anybody, nor do I criticize how they post or think people are attacking me or on my back.

Well, it's how you're coming across. But if you're unsure, check your hippie ring.. if it's black, then you'll know.
    That's your subjective experience. If you find it unpleasant, let me introduce you to the ignore function.

I think she was referring to you almost having been a potential vacuumzygot.
    The fact that I WAS a potential vacuumzygot makes it relevant to the topic of abortion. I brought it up as an example of how negative circumstances of pregnancy do not always equate a negative life. But again, if you want to simplify this topic down to a woman's right to choose, then of course you wouldn't be interested. Sorry to bore you & Charlotte, but again, ignore me. Won't hurt my feelings.

Many, not all. It still didn't have anything to do with the paragraph in question, it was more like a sidebar into the emotional/moral side of things which wasn't really the topic.
    Wasn't the topic? Is the topic not abortion? How is the "emotional/moral side of things" irrelevant to abortion? Maybe to some, "but not all." The thread is about women who have multiple abortions. If this wasn't an emotional/ethical/moral dilemma, the article wouldn't have even been written. It would be like posting an article on women who have been to the dermatologist several times.

I never pop off on anybody, nor do I criticize how they post or think people are attacking me or on my back.
    You must be fucking joking. If you're not, then friend, let's just say that we all see ourselves differently than how others see us. Besides, you've criticized my posting on this very thread.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm gonna slap you bitches for arguing Now everybody go to your room, or go to your favourite corner.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Thread Information