Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning from multiple abortions

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm in favor of abortion on demand, without apology. Is it irresponsible to have multiple abortions or to repeatedly not use contraception when you know you don't want a baby? Maybe, but what do I care? Since I think it's a private decision it makes no difference to me if some other woman has 1 or 101 abortions. If she wants to use that expensive and invasive form of birth control, how does that affect me or anybody else? In fact, I'm much more likely to be adversely impacted by the aftermath of unwanted and unproperly raised children polluting my community. No matter how one feels about abortion, there is NO WAY to 'save' an unwanted fetus without imposing your will on a living, breathing woman, so her rights to autonomy trump any perceived rights of the potential person 'living' off of her body. Women don't become property of the state just because they get knocked up, although many less enlightened people would have you beleive that they should. What really galls me are the idiots who say that they think it's murder but then go on to say it should be legal in case of rape/incest, or that people should be allowed 'one' mistake only. Fuck, if it is murder, why would you allow it in any case? I mean, do we all get one free pass at murder before the law kicks in? If a rape victim gives birth can she then kill it? Those people are admitting right there that abortion is not real murder, because if they really thought it was, why would they make any allowances for it? They just don't want to come out and admit that even they don't really believe it's the same thing.

By the way, I've been sexaully active for 20 years and I've never had an abortion, nor have I ever been pregnant, so one need not have been in that position to appreciate it's complexities.

edited to add:Frankly , the whole 'judgement about the number of abortions a woman has had' spiel is really just a smokescreen for the sexual double standards that this puritanical society holds towards women who have sex a lot. Pregnancy/abortions merely act as evidence that someone has had sex, whereas there is no comparable 'evidence' for men. yeah, a man may have a lot of kids, but you can't tell that when he's walking down the street or from reviewing his medical history.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Thank you for that post. It seems like many people tend to believe that women who get abortions are too stupid or careless to use birthcontrol properly. As far as I know, that's not right at all.
    Um hello totally! and there ARE men involved too damnit who refuse any responsibility in the matter(s) quite often!

Well if you'd just turn your uteri off, we wouldn't have this problem
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I think mine is turned off...not my choice I want my friend back!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

awwww sorry mooms...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Well if you'd just turn your uteri off, we wouldn't have this problem
    I think mine is repulsed by the tiny shit its seen lately...

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I think mine is turned off...not my choice I want my friend back!
    Mine has been artificially turned back on, so my friend comes over, but she can't make any new friends or anything. Which you know, I don't mind at all. I'd actually rather my friend not come over, I don't like her very much at all. She ruins a lot of my clothes.

I need to opt for the artificial switch but at the moment I don't have MSP But maybe I should just shell out the $60 for a doc visit and get some meds.

I miss my friend, she used to always arrive on time, now she doesn't care about me anymore.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I need to opt for the artificial switch but at the moment I don't have MSP But maybe I should just shell out the $60 for a doc visit and get some meds.

I miss my friend, she used to always arrive on time, now she doesn't care about me anymore.
    You know, I'm sure you could find somewhere that gives out free BC, 'cause that's all I'm on and that's why I got my friend back.

I've heard of a clinic on 4th Ave or somewhere that gives out free BC to teens...but I'm not a teen anymore...although I could maybe pretend

A lot of them are for 13 - 25 it seems. Google can find you a list of all the clinics in Vangroovy.

OT kinda but I wonder who's had the most abortions ever and how many they had?! was it for clinical studies purposes or b/c they really needed it?!

Maybe they just liked how the wetvac felt up their cooter.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ nah you're knocked out for that part.

unless you're one of those loons who do it w/o the anethesia; there's always 1 in the bunch.

*blushing smiley*

oh EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Did it sound like it was gargling?

hey I would never go through that shit un-anethesitized...unless I've done it before and knew the drill sorta thing, or was allergic or some shit.

and its more like a sucking sound rather than a gurggle

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information