Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laura Ingraham mocks Meghan McCain for being "plus-sized"

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Here you go, Grimmlok. Did you know about this?

She went to Dartmouth University and became the first female editor of the conservative Dartmouth Review, where conservative author Dinesh D'Souza, a former boyfriend, also worked. While there, she secretly sent a reporter with a tape recorder to a campus gay students association meeting; she then outed the students in print and sent tapes of the meetings to the students' parents. In the magazine she called association members "cheerleaders for latent campus sodomites." (In 1997, more than a decade later, she wrote an article in the Washington Post detailing how she had changed her views in light of her brother Curtis' coming out as gay.)
    I wonder how she would feel if someone did that to her brother. I hope she publicly apologized to all the people she's hurt, it's the least she can do!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I wonder how she would feel if someone did that to her brother. I hope she publicly apologized to all the people she's hurt, it's the least she can do!
    Being a conservative radio pundit means never having to say you're sorry.

Hey -- I've done oral and anal. I bet she has too. We're all SODOMITES!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Meghan is actually very pretty, imo. I also like the alliteration of her name.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She went to Dartmouth University and became the first female editor of the conservative Dartmouth Review, where conservative author Dinesh D'Souza, a former boyfriend, also worked. While there, she secretly sent a reporter with a tape recorder to a campus gay students association meeting; she then outed the students in print and sent tapes of the meetings to the students' parents. In the magazine she called association members "cheerleaders for latent campus sodomites." (In 1997, more than a decade later, she wrote an article in the Washington Post detailing how she had changed her views in light of her brother Curtis' coming out as gay.)
    Wow. That's just shockingly mean and disgusting. What the hell makes someone so bloody hateful and cruel?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Laura wishes someone would sodomize her ugly carpet-munching ass. (no disrespect to the lesbian community, I know you all don't want her either.)

She's just Ann the Man Coulter, except she even more desperate to find a reason to exist on this Earth.

Update:

Meanwhile, McCain has responded to Ingraham with a "whatevs" message on Twitter: "Laura Ingraham please stop talking about my body..." which she followed up by saying, "To all my girls out there. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about your body! I love my curves and you should love yours too!"

Okay. Am I prepared to suggest that Meghan McCain's Daily Beast overshares about how her father has cursed her to a life of creepy, Cindy-worshiping suitors marks her as one of America's next top conservative thinkers? No I am not. And I am similarly disinclined to start handing her medals of valor for being willing to fight Ann Coulter, an easy-peasy target who's been slipping down the slope into Hasbeenistan for some time now. But I totally have Meghan's back on this pointless spite that Laura Ingraham is attempting to serve her. So, NUANCE: I am meeting you halfway, I guess!

[UPDATES:]

Meghan McCain adds, via Twitter: "out of the cold in my hotel room. lovin my christina hendricks body and spreading positivity to my fellow curvy girls out there!" And Taylor Marsh, here at HuffPo, writes: "When you can't attack an argument someone is making, attack the person. If it's a woman, go for the scales. Trouble is, Meghan has made peace with the weight issue -- as most women have to at some point -- leaving Ms. Ingraham talking to herself." Well put!

[MORE UPDATES:]
    Okay, now Meghan is Twittering, "Song of the Day: "Milkshake" by Kelis :-) in honor of girls who work it!" Look, Megs, you've got a good thing going right now, but let's not OVERPLAY OUR HAND, okay?
    Meghan McCain Responds To Laura Ingraham's "Plus-Size" Insult [UPDATES]

Meghan McCain's right. Nothing wrong with being curvy, at all. Laura Ingraham's face just SCREAMS insecure bitch, from the forehead down to the chin.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I would have cut her face off and forced her skinless face to eat it, while her lidless eyes bugged and bled.

Oh, but you are too kind to this bithc, lol.

Only an anorexic stick insect like Laura I. would call Meghan McC. plus-sized.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information