Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kenyan Ambassador says Barack Obama born in Africa - ineligible to take office?

My eyes are crossing...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

You should have that checked out. It could be a brain tumor or something.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Eh, my birth certificate, issued back in the dark ages, is hand written. I just got a copy recently and yup, it's still a bad photo copy of a hand written document. And I'm younger than Obama and was born in a very civilized place.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    worldnetdailyforretards strikes again...

guys, this isnt a legitimate news source..
    I see that you are familiar with the good folk @ worldnet - lol.

Though this is a non issue to any sane person (there are never as many sane people around as you would hope), the story has shown some strange staying power. In particular one Philip J. Berg, Esquire, a former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, seems to be quite fond of filing nuisance law suits in federal court to have Pres Elect Obama removed, dismissed whatever. He's a regular at a site called, get this - http://www.obamacrimes.com/ That site features yet more analysis of the ersatz birth certificate, among other things. With the lunatic fringe coalescing around this the way conspiracy theorists pounced on 911, one can only wonder what encouragement that they will take from the Kenyan ambassadors seeming misstatement.

Now with Canada seemingly poised on the verge of another fed election (those are the rurmours circulating as I post. Libs and NDPs are unhappy with some of Harper's budget adjustments and are contemplating whether to make another no confidence motion, or simply form a coalition government themselves), who knows what wackiness might be possible?

PS: Astrologers have pointed out that Obama's democratic party candidacy, election, and inauguration occurred/occur during lunar 'void of course' periods (similar idea to Mercury retrograde - only more so). They predict some kind of trouble based on this. They site the case of Clinton's second term. He second inauguration occurred during a lunar void of course, and that lead to an impeachment. Of course I have yet to hear them explain the past 8 years.

Void-Of-Course Moons

Never heard of the void of course moon? Knowing when it comes up will help you avoid bad decisionmaking and wasted effort. Hats off to Al H. Morrison who realized that void of course moons impacted the rhythms of everyday living and to Debbi Kempton-Smith who detailed Morrison’s work in her 1982 book, Secrets From a Stargazers Notebook .
    We become more fallible during a void of course moon, which occurs every few days or so and lasts for a few minutes to several hours. Void of course moons occur when the moon finishes its last major aspect in a particular sign before it moves to the next sign.

Avoid doing anything important, such as a job interview or granting someone a loan, during a void of course moon. Void of course moons disrupt communication. Anything we do could require some adjustment later.

An example - In every presidential election from 1900 to 1972, one of the two major party candidates was nominated when the moon was void of course. Every one of those particular candidates lost!

Use the time of the void of course moon to rejuvenate your spirituality. Meditate, read a book, veg out and feed your soul. Hang up the "Gone Fishing" sign when the moon is void of course. When the moon fully enters the next sign, get back to work!

Void of Course Moon - What is it?
    void of moon charts:

http://www.accessnewage.com/felissa/

President-Elect Obama and the Void of Course Moon - Astrological Musings

Madam Lichtenstein's Cosmic World: Obama vs McCain Astrology Horoscopes - Part 1

Madam Lichtenstein's Cosmic World: Barack Obama - Nomination, Acceptance and the Void of Course Moon
    Last edited by AgentOrange; November 28th, 2008 at 04:15 AM.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

One of the reasons it has such staying power is because two cases concerning this are now before the Supreme Court, awaiting the new session to see if they'll be taken up. My guess is that the SC will simply decline to hear the cases which I think means they go back down to the next lower court. Not sure about this, though.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information