Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Karl Rove on FOX news: John McCain is lying

I am much, much, much more freaked out by the thought of Karl Rove telling the truth than John McCain lying.

Did anyone else clench up when they heard about this? I'm thinking there is a nuclear war a-comin' or something now, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Satan is up to something. Period. He leveled the same criticism against Obama, and said that they both have to be careful of being 'too negative.'

yeah, that's me, waiting for the other shoe to drop. I mean, wtf...

Dude, even if it's a trick or not, if Karl Rove is calling another Republican out on lying, they can pretty much consider their campaign fucked.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    I am much, much, much more freaked out by the thought of Karl Rove telling the truth than John McCain lying.

Did anyone else clench up when they heard about this? I'm thinking there is a nuclear war a-comin' or something now, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.
    I agree with you on that one. Scary. Odd. Satan knows something we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Dude, even if it's a trick or not, if Karl Rove is calling another Republican out on lying, they can pretty much consider their campaign fucked.

Far from fucked my friend. There are reasons behind everything they do. These assholes are still ahead in the polls right now.

We've been smelling the fumes for some time, but the country is about to go fully to shit. Rove, Bush, & co. are going to go on vacation with all their money for four years while the rest of us suffer, and then are going to come back refreshed and ready to slime and stab Obama's re-election.

Uh, wow. I don't know what to make of this. Its like if OJ were to suddenly say, "yeah, I killed the bitch".
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Uh, wow. I don't know what to make of this. Its like if OJ were to suddenly say, "yeah, I killed the bitch".

exactly. what is going on....

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    exactly. what is going on....
    I bet the Repugs are rolling on the floor laughing themselves silly
    right now because they've managed to confuse the Dems
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!

Palin has been the one attracting the crowds, and can mobilize the ignorant extremist base. McCain tried to have a rally today without her, and most of the seats were left empty!

Just watch...McCain will come out and reluctantly say he has a "health issue" (i.e., Rove with a knive to his throat) and is choosing to resign his candidacy.

That leaves Palin to take over as Presidential candidate. Then they'll try to say it was John McCain who was running sleazy, not Palin (or Rove, since he was the one to call it out), and she'll come out clean.

Oh god in heaven.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!

Palin has been the one attracting the crowds, and can mobilize the ignorant extremist base. McCain tried to have a rally today without her, and most of the seats were left empty!

Just watch...McCain will come out and reluctantly say he has a "health issue" (i.e., Rove with a knive to his throat) and is choosing to resign his candidacy.

That leaves Palin to take over as Presidential candidate. Then they'll try to say it was John McCain who was running sleazy, not Palin (or Rove, since he was the one to call it out), and she'll come out clean.
    Staying clean is going to be hard for her to do now that she's refusing to cooperate with Troopergate. But I would love to see her debate Obama. 'Can you see Russia from your house, Senator Obama? I didn't think so.'

Off topic:
    A few days ago, I saw Mccain and his Corpsey looking wife at a gathering for him in Pennsylvania.
    He was inside of a restaurant and a reporter was asking him questions but his answers were drowned out by a bunch of people outside the restaurant screaming OBAMA.

It was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!

He had a packed house here today...without Palin..hmmm.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I don't think 4-5,000 people is considered "packing" the Tampa Convention Center.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information