Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John McCain's new ad portrays Barack Obama as a celebrity not a leader

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, I watched the video and can't believe that McCain would use that. It shows THOUSANDS of people who've gathered to see Obama. Chanting his name, using an EXTREMELY flattering pic of Obama. Now, I'm no political strategist, but I know marketing, and that was the worst political ad I've ever seen.
    He's just envious that he has absolutely boring as fuck. John McCain cannot win if he casted all the votes for himself. No one has shown any genuine enthusiasm in his campaign; they all come from disgruntled Hillary Clinton voters, racists who want Barack Obama out of the presidency, people who just don't want Obama as president, and the still ever favorable Bush crowd. He hasn't moved anyone. He hasn't touched anyone. He's isn't international. No one is interested in him. He doesn't get much news coverage. That doesn't make Barack Obama a "celebrity". The only people thing know about John McCain was that he was in Vietnam. The people who are voting for him are not voting for him, just voting for him getting into the way of something else.

The only posters and artwork people make of John McCain is comparison pictures of "young" McCain and "young" Obama side by side; a picture of him at war and a picture Obama (that is actually not young at all but maybe a year or two old) dressed in traditional Muslim clothing (as if that's indictive of anything) when he visited Islamic countries. Don't people who visit say Africa, Japan, Hawaii, etc. embrace their culture and do the same? Speaking of, Barack was born in Hawaii. I've seen pictures of him with Hawaiian styled clothing; but I suppose that's irrelevant in making dull Photoshop pictures of them together to show who you should vote for.

I think it's sad that McCain chooses to run retarded commercials rather than talk about what why he would make a better President. It's unfortunate that people who plan on voting for him don't require more from him.

Quote Originally Posted by betagrl View Post
    I think it's sad that McCain chooses to run retarded commercials rather than talk about what why he would make a better President. It's unfortunate that people who plan on voting for him don't require more from him.
    But require THE HEAVENS from Obama!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I didn't think it was racist at all, just a very bad commercial.

I agree....it was a dumb commercial but I don't see the implied racism that I've read articles posted on HuffPO and a few other places yesterday. Some pundits need to take a deep breath and relax.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    reagan was an actor, the very definition of celebrity
    Oops - misread it. I was thinking of "good" presidents who were celebrities, not just presidents. Yes, he definetly fits into the celebrity president field.

Paris Hilton attempts to be funny and responds to McCain ad:

Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad from Paris Hilton, Chris Henchy, and Adam "Ghost Panther" McKay

"I'll see you at the white house, and I might paint it pink"

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Paris Hilton attempts to be funny and responds to McCain ad:

Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad from Paris Hilton, Chris Henchy, and Adam "Ghost Panther" McKay

"I'll see you at the white house, and I might paint it pink"
    I like that..it shows how stupid people are to think that Obama will paint the White House Black! I think she was Paris.. Wrinkly Old Dude!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

[youtube]akjXqfvLu28[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    [youtube]akjXqfvLu28[/youtube]
    It's nice that somebody posted a FULL clip of Obama talking about the tire inflation subject, to show context, instead of a snippet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information