Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John McCain takes lead in national poll

Look at the comments at SodaHead. They're fucking fucked in the head. 90% of them, anyway.

"President Palin": how scary on a scale of 1-5?

not scary. on the other hand obama is scary

Gov. Palin has a high approval rating in her state and was voted in to office with a higher percentage each time she won an election. Undoubtedly, Gov. Palin has been doing something right and there is no reason to think she will fail to bring that same ability to the office of Vice President of the United States.

Would you rather that she was a Nation Killer? Come on get your head out of the sand! Stick to the real issues of this campagn. Really? Vote for Obama Binladin, oh I mean Sadam Insain, oh I mean Barack Hussan Obama, only if you don't want to live in the United States anymore, go ahead and vote Democrat. Even if this guy was a Republican, I wouldn't vote for someone who by every fiber of his being is not an American. Not going to happen! Are you really listening to him, reading what he is saying? You have got to be an from another planet not to understand, if he is elected, America is no longer America. It will be MexicAmeriCanada, or CanAmeriMex. NO JOKE!

It is about time that a NON CURRUPTED politician gain access to our Country. She is a quick Study so I have no doubt that in the instance something terrible happen to John McCain, she would do FANTASTIC JOB - by the way there will be MANY ADVISORS to assist her in the decision making.
    The users that are turning this into a Sexist Issue need to get a grip......
    WOMAN ARE JUST AS INTELLIGENT AS MEN AND CAN SUCCEED AS WELL IF NOT BETTER THEN MEN!

She is not nearly as scary as Obama and his Islamic Views and Wishy Washy Speeches that never amount to anything substantial. Can't wait for the Debates, he sure gets nervous when he has to answer from his own words without the pre-written speeches!

What a wonderful role model for my daughters - what fantastic values and a breath of fresh air. She doesn't even have to bring a teleprompter with her when she speaks! How about that!

What the hell is with all the Palin bashing in these questions. Palin is more qualified than Obama, and she's only running for vice president. in my mind Obama as president is scary, i'd give Obama a five on the scary meter. With that said would i feel comfortable with Palin leading the country if something were to happen to McCain, i'm not sure yet.

I take Palin over Obama/Biden any day.

Watching Barack Obama over the last two years has left me absolutely stymied over who he is or what he believes. If you try to be everything, you don’t stand for anything. ALL FACTS ..TAKE A LOOK

Dear Mr. Obama: Who Are You? The Real Barack Obama
    Last edited by bychance; September 16th, 2008 at 07:58 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    Cyberland fan club, smelling the desperation

^^Yeah, racists offer so much to the world. Good thing I've never cared what bigots think about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The argument about the younger generation came out in 04 too but did not prove out. The younger voters get all excited but then fail to make it to the polls. This year Obama's camp needs to keep the youth vote energized and get their asses to the polls.

I also agree that the state polls as well as national will change over the next few weeks. The convention bounce and excitement about the newcomer, Palin, is running out of steam. The ecomony hit very turbulent waters this week and polls are showing people feel Obama is best on the economy. I expect the numbers to begin to shift over the next few weeks.
    I agree about not depending too much on the youth vote. The majority of people around my age I've asked don't seem interested in politics at all and a lot aren't even registered to vote. That's not to say that all young people are like that by any means, but a lot just don't seem to have much interest in the process or don't bother registering. It's a shame really, because every vote adds up.

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll25 View Post
    There are a lot of people voting for him (not HER) which is what I was trying to tell my sister....
    and a lot of people are simply voting against Obama

When the world sees America vote for McCain, they will laugh, mock in pity and flabberghasted that America still cannot get past that certain...issue. I won't say the word, I don't want to be accused of using something out of the 52 deck

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    I agree about not depending too much on the youth vote. The majority of people around my age I've asked don't seem interested in politics at all and a lot aren't even registered to vote. That's not to say that all young people are like that by any means, but a lot just don't seem to have much interest in the process or don't bother registering. It's a shame really, because every vote adds up.

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh :angry:

I have to go to Democratic Underground, that place always makes me feel better when I'm swirled in ignorance on certain blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post

True... and that's the whole point. Isn't that the point of an election?

Expect to see blogs be bombared with close-minded Repug BS. Over at Free Republic (a republican cesspool) they got people going to all the political blogs spouting the same shit. Don't worry about it.

Far as polls go, it's only a certain amount of people asked. Just wait til state polls come out and it should be a bit more different.

they actually have some organization to go out and spew talking points?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    they actually have some organization to go out and spew talking points?
    Yeah. It's like the Westboro Baptist Church of the internet.

how do they phrase that?

"go out and spread the lies as far as you can!"

?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    how do they phrase that?

"go out and spread the lies as far as you can!"

?
    I have no clue. I guess the people take their time out from watching "Reba and the 700 Club" to go blog-crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Look at the comments at SodaHead. They're fucking fucked in the head. 90% of them, anyway.

"President Palin": how scary on a scale of 1-5?
    My word, I really couldn't believe some of those quotes, but then there they are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information