Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: John McCain/Sarah Palin supporters on Barack Obama: "Terrorist! KILL HIM! Treason!"

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

This has Karl Rove's nasty smutty fingerprints all over it. If something happens to Obama I hope both of them tried as hate mongerers that caused the violence.

I hope the 'Rednecks 4 Obama' group protest these losers too.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post

Palin at the "Treason" rally.
    I can't help but laugh at this pic. Having the 'RY' of country blocked by the flag is one thing. Having the 'O' partially obscured is another.

Carry on as you were

HAHAHA I didn't even notice that.

What do the people that were there *ahem* have to say about this one?

Nothing? That's what I thought.

McCain and Palin have no qualms about getting their sheeple fired up. If it gets their feet in the door, they love it. Unfortunately, I doubt either of them would be held responsible in the slightest bit if one of their crazed fantards decided to do something drastic. Pathetic and disgusting.

Where's Al Sharpton.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I can't help but laugh at this pic. Having the 'RY' of country blocked by the flag is one thing. Having the 'O' partially obscured is another.

Carry on as you were
    Ha...have you ever noticed how she says "country" Cun-cha-ree"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    They'd probably do a better job. Lily would be pissed though.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    I wonder if any showed up to the rally wearing something like this (from Mediatakeout.com):

While I don't think all McCain supporters are like this, this is just disgusting...
    Perhaps someone got his ass beat at the next light?

You gotta love it... instead of UNITING this country, Mccain and Palin are DIVIDING it.

Nice.

"Call the NBC comment line and tell them to report this story. I just spoke with someone there and feel that if they get enough calls, it may gain traction.

1-212-664-4444

Thanks!

CALL AND TELL THEM TO DO A STORY ABOUT PEOPLE THREATENING OBAMAS LIFE AT PALIN RALLIES!

IT'S AGAINST THE LAW! "

I called and you were right, it worked. I heard on CNN either late last night or early this morning that investigators were looking into the threats made against Sen Obama at the Palin rally and they ran the clip and you could hear it. MrsMoose just stood there grinning - which really made it look even worse. Way to go GRockers!!!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

^Thanks for the number. I just called.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    "Call the NBC comment line and tell them to report this story. I just spoke with someone there and feel that if they get enough calls, it may gain traction.

1-212-664-4444

Thanks!

CALL AND TELL THEM TO DO A STORY ABOUT PEOPLE THREATENING OBAMAS LIFE AT PALIN RALLIES!

IT'S AGAINST THE LAW! "

I called and you were right, it worked. I heard on CNN either late last night or early this morning that investigators were looking into the threats made against Sen Obama at the Palin rally and they ran the clip and you could hear it. MrsMoose just stood there grinning - which really made it look even worse. Way to go GRockers!!!
    I just called. I got the voice mail box, which was full. The viewer relations direct number is 212-664-2333. I'm going to try again.

Bronze Member

These are comments from two people who were at the rallies replying to a person who DID NOT believe it happened:

I also heard people in the crowd saying it was a shame they didn't still have lynchings, that if he was elected he'd be assassinated, calling him the "N" word, that he's a Muslim terrorist, calling it "The Black House", and a lot more racist remarks. I was horrified and ashamed this was happening. I asked a cop that was standing there next to a trashcan on my way out. "Isn't this terrible?" He looked at me nasty and said that "free speech" was still "alive and well" in America. You can keep trolling all you want but those are THE FACTS. You don't hear those kinds of things screamed with such vitriol at Obama rallies.
    I WAS THERE at the Clearwater rally. I HEARD THE SHOUT "KILL HIM" with my own ears. Not on video and not second hand. The man was 100-125ft to the right of the stage and Palin CLEARLY HEARD HIM!!!. She glanced in his direction, gave a half smile, and continued her rant. I couldn't see who he was since all the idiots started waving their flags when he yelled it. I'm tired of you acting like it didn't happen. I WAS THERE!!! YOU WEREN'T!!!

That is just uncalled for and ignorant. I can't believe someone that is running for the VP of the USA would stand there and allow stuff like that to be said, and not say a word to correct them.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information