Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John McCain really worries about gas, tuition, and food prices from his private jet

Obama JUST paid off his student loans from the proceeds of his first book. He said, "Harvard isn't cheap, and no one paid my way." I don't get how he's labelled "elitest."

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Oh brother... as if Obama and Biden aren't the same hypocrites. I'm sure Obama didn't swim to his private beach in Hawaii. Well, he probably just walked on the water.
    That's quite petty.. You are pissy that Obama and his family vacationed in Hawaii, where he has family...but McCain taking a nine car motorcade to starbucks doesn't even register to you as extreme opulence!!!
    Last edited by *DIVA!; August 25th, 2008 at 06:59 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Obama JUST paid off his student loans from the proceeds of his first book. He said, "Harvard isn't cheap, and no one paid my way." I don't get how he's labelled "elitest."
    Nice he made a tidy sum on the book that speaks of "white man's greed."

white people HAVE been greedy. has the last 300 years been a complete blank for you?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    Nice he made a tidy sum on the book that speaks of "white man's greed."
    Again this doesn't sound like a researcher who is interested in learning where Obama stands on the issues. I know if I had an alleged biracial child or grandchild I would be doing my best to obtain actual intellectual facts about the man who has a GREAT chance of making history for being the first Black President...that's just my humble opinion.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Again this doesn't sound like a researcher who is interested in learning where Obama stands on the issues. I know if I had an alleged biracial child or grandchild I would be doing my best to obtain actual intellectual facts about the man who has a GREAT chance of making history for being the first Black President...that's just my humble opinion.
    And that is exactly why so many are voting for him, just because he is half black. Sorry, that isn't enough to make me vote for or against someone. Skin color doesn't mean anything to me in the long run and I think it is sad that some feel it is the only important reason to back him.

As I have stated before, I am planning to vote for the Democratic party this November because I don't want the alternative. Still don't get a good feeling from Obama. I have researched where he "allegedly" stands on the issues, although all I seem to hear is hope and change, hope and change, with not much to back it up. Don't really know where he stands other things, because anything he doesn't want to talk about is "off limits" and that bothers me.

As for my grandchildren, six are allegedly bi-racial, three are allegedly white and my two step-grandchildren are allegedly full black, but maybe they are all just lying to me!! Anyway, I just want the best future for them and don't care if the person who brings it is white, black or green.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    white people HAVE been greedy. has the last 300 years been a complete blank for you?
    Greed does not belong to one race. And have the great strides the human race has taken in the last 300 years been a blank for you?

Good and evil are colorblind. Obama being half black is not going to make him the greatest president of all times. His actions may or may not do that, but not his color. The only think is race will do is make his run for the presidency historic.

i still think it's demented that skin color is so important down there.

Our governor general (the queen's rep in canada.. technically a higher authority than the prime minister) is a lovely immigrant woman from barbados. Nobody blinked an eye, in fact it was celebrated as an example of what can happen in this country for anybody
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

i still think it's demented that skin color is so important down there.

Our governor general (the queen's rep in canada.. technically a higher authority than the prime minister) is a lovely immigrant woman from barbados. Nobody blinked an eye, in fact it was celebrated as an example of what can happen in this country for anybody
    First time I have agreed with you. Which is why Wright's comments and the phrase white men's greed rankles me so.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    And that is exactly why so many are voting for him, just because he is half black. Sorry, that isn't enough to make me vote for or against someone. Skin color doesn't mean anything to me in the long run and I think it is sad that some feel it is the only important reason to back him.

As I have stated before, I am planning to vote for the Democratic party this November because I don't want the alternative. Still don't get a good feeling from Obama. I have researched where he "allegedly" stands on the issues, although all I seem to hear is hope and change, hope and change, with not much to back it up. Don't really know where he stands other things, because anything he doesn't want to talk about is "off limits" and that bothers me.

As for my grandchildren, six are allegedly bi-racial, three are allegedly white and my two step-grandchildren are allegedly full black, but maybe they are all just lying to me!! Anyway, I just want the best future for them and don't care if the person who brings it is white, black or green.
    You took what I said out of context...so let me put them back for you.

I said it would be responsible for you to learn actual intellectual facts. You keep touting those same cheap tabloid lines as you try to put him down. I said if I was someone with alleged biracial kids.. I would take the time to learn the substance of Obama's platform.
    If you really want to know where he stands on the issues, you can find it in abundance on this forum, at fact check, and at Welcome to Obama for America.
    The race issue is a non-issue for me, however I cannot see anyone with such a diverse family skating around the real issues of this election to pounce on Obama with such trivial, non-issue statement. With so much at stake you think EVERYONE would take a great look at him. As far as anyone voting for him just because he is black, there are some who are basing their votes solely on race...who are wrong..
    Just as there are those who voting against him just because he is black.
    Last edited by *DIVA!; August 25th, 2008 at 11:42 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

And don't forget him calling Cindy a C*nt in front of the media.

What a class act....Right!

Oopps. Sorry. I am new. I forgot to reply to Grimlocks post on page one. Doh.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Oh brother... as if Obama and Biden aren't the same hypocrites. I'm sure Obama didn't swim to his private beach in Hawaii. Well, he probably just walked on the water.
    First of all Barak didn't have much money until he wrote those books. The island may of been private but it wasn't his, it belongs to a friend of his. he lent it to the family so they could have a vacation in peace.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Ahh, that sounds really ideal... That was actually really refreshing to read. I wish that could be like in America, with Obama, where the whole country could just think 'oh he's black, what a step forward!' instead of the other negative things.

That's her. A very charming woman, always quick with a smile. Very cheerful person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information