Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: John McCain paints Barack Obama as Robin Hood

LOL

When confronted with facts, she backs off and says "i believe what i believe" and facts be damned.

It's the same argument religious nuts use when reality intrudes. Its all about FAITH.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grim, why am I going to waste my time on something that isnt going to change anything, and that the fact is that Im the minority here so I am in always in the wrong. I dont have to subject myself to that if I dont want to. I could talk till Im purple in the face and it wouldnt make a bit of difference. None of you really want me to voice my opinion so why do you care so much if I step back?
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

No, you can. It's just that in clinging to an OPINION, a belief, in contravention to fact that basically destroys it, is nonsensical.

It's like you saying the sky is green, when clearly it isn't. Even if shown how impossible that was, you'd still cling to the sky being green.

It's the same idea. The fact that you can't argue against FACTS when shown them, and instead retreating to the whole "i believe what i believe" excuse, is absolute proof that your opinion is based on things that arent true.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

How do you know they are facts just beciuse someone says it is true? I just do not believe him, I do not trust him, I tried. I told you all before Im not in total agreement with Mccain, and who knows if he is going to do what he says, they are politicians, they only have so much control. I have picked the candidate that I feel will be best for my families situation, maybe Im wrong
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

You know the facts because you cross reference them with other organizations that are either unbiased or close to it. You seek comparisons from a number of sources.

Pretty much EVERY major publication and economic enterprise has verified both economic platforms as correct and viable as they're going to be.

Argb this is elementary! That's why you research! You don't buy what a politician says just cuz he says it.

If they talk about their economic plan, then you seek out articles from others about it. You see who crunched the numbers. You see what they come up with. You see if there's concensus. If there's a pretty similar pattern emerging from a number of different sources then chances are it's pretty accurate.

If McTard says he'll cut taxes, you go to find out FOR WHOM

If Obama says he'll generate jobs for millions, you go find out WHAT KIND, high paying or burger flipping?

You say you don't trust Obama,but you're willing to trust a man that is a proven liar and has been tied to major corruption? Not to mention his imbecile vp nominee who couldn't even mayor a tiny town like Wasilla without bankrupting it and has also been tied to abuse of power and corruption. Where's your logic in that?

Yeah, that i dont get either.

McCain has lied about 80% of the time. Everybody has called him on it. Newspapyers, news shown, even his own party has called him a liar. They have PROVEN to be lies. It's not just some guys opinion. EVERYBODY has shown him to be a liar with facts and figures.

Then there's Obama who, so far, hasn't had anything major pop up as a lie, and he's had the media up his ass hunting for it for twice as long.

Why would you believe McCain, who has lied to a ridiculous degree and been caught so many times he's lost count, to someone who hasnt?

That doesnt make any sense either!

Actually they are both liars
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    ^^It's hopeless to try and tell people like Cupcake anything. Facts get in the way of their lies,paranoia,and half truths.
    I didn't really expect to accomplish anything. I just needed to vent. I'm sick of GOP promises of prosperity and small government, when the facts just don't back them up.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Actually they are both liars
    *sighs and rubs temples*

Then, pray tell, why hasn't Obama been called out on it. And i'm not talking the shit that comes out of the RNC or FOX that gets laughed at and debunked 2 minutes later. Im talking real substantial stuff that's been oficially designated a lie by the media and public?

Obama went from being the Messiah to Robin Hood. Talk about a demotion.

Well, when Obama's elected and you have to provide your employees with health insurance, this might be helpful. You can bookmark this site next to FoxNews.com and RaptureReady.com

https://appst.fldfs.com/sercs/

Elite Member

Earth to John McCain: Robin Hood was the hero.

Also, Bush and McCain are King John and his successor.

Elite Member

If you're making over $250,000 a year you shouldn't be whining about money--- at all. Period. My sister owns a small business, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't make over 250k a year. She provides insurance to her employees also.

What I find really funny is that most people earn less than 30 K a year anyway and yet if they are unable to splurge out or buy from local businesses because of increase of personal taxes or tightening their belts or even worse job losses because of the credit crunch. Then I doubt many small businesses including those who earn 250 grand a year will earn that amount or even worse stay in businesses. This is typical of Reaganeconomics - wealth doesnt work when it trickles down, its works its way up. And big corporations will also be affected as well- just ask the motor industry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information