Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: John McCain has 13 CARS

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Statistics can be skewed to relate the point the user would like.

Two percent of income for someone earning ten thousand percent per year is going to hurt the spending ability of said person than the same tax rate applied to someone earning ten million per year.

Also, keep in mind, those with more disposable income have the opportunity to utilize more deductions at their disposal.

Those who are upper middle class and above know how to use those deductions to their advantage and do. Wasn't it purported that five percent of the population controlled over ninety percent of the wealth in this country? If that is still the case, it would make sense that five percent of the population pay a majority of the taxes, as they possess a majority of the income.

I think placing a distribution of wealth table in with the tax explanations would clear the fog a bit more.
    There ya go!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    There ya go!
    Oh please....we don't have a flat tax in the US...

the higher your income, the higher your tax rate....
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I honestly don't care how many cars or houses John McCain has. I think it's wasteful, but he has the money at his disposal and can choose the spend it the way he sees fit.

I do, however, agree that he can't possible paint himself as more in touch with the average American without sounding like a complete hypocrite.

I also think it's very wasteful to own so many cars, but that's my opinion. My husband and I own 1 between the two of us, we take the bus or ride our bikes if the other person has the car. Not as convenient sometimes, but I feel like I'm trying to reduce my wastefulness and that makes me feel better about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Oh please....we don't have a flat tax in the US...

the higher your income, the higher your tax rate....
    No, not really, only relatively. A reduction of tax rates has become
    available regarding capital gains and received dividends payments
    (things that lower income taxpayers usually do not share in) which has a
    hugely reducing effect on taxes of income generated from savings and
    investing.
    That's an obvious tax-break for the higher income taxpayers. And it is really
    true that there are far more deductions and tax credits available to higher-
    income taxpayers. Lower income taxpayers often don't even have a savings
    account, let alone some cash to spare to invest with.
    The differences in tax deductions run in the tens of percentage points in
    favor of the higher income taxpayers.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I remember how Teresa Heinz (John Kerry's wife) was slammed as an elitist for her vast fortune from Heinz tomato ketchup.

Cindy McCain's vast fortune is based in alcoholic beer, which literally damages brain functions and contributes to misery and DEATH, is meanwhile painted as "the American dream."

One of those articles revealed that Cindy McCain's company car has personalized license plates that say "MS BUD". Budweiser beer and cars... I bet MADD thinks that's really cute.

They are liiving the american dream..I say go for it..I dont want anyone knocking me for what my husband and I have earned with our own money..and what we choose to spend it on..More power to them!!!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    They are liiving the american dream..I say go for it..I dont want anyone knocking me for what my husband and I have earned with our own money..and what we choose to spend it on..More power to them!!!
    Who's American Dream? Because, most folks WORK HARD everyday to try and achieve it... Not inherit, or marry into it!! I'm sorry 'my friend,' but that isn't HARD WORK!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Well i am happy for anyone who is successful..Her dad worked his butt off..good for them...At least they arent greedy like the investment brokers..Do they give their time and energy to charities? doubtful
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

She's living the American dream by being a vapid, drug addict thieving inheritance bitch, and he's living the Ameican dream of marrying into that money.

Some dream.

America needs a restart.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

So how is Canada these days? Is the view from the cheap seats pretty good? Thanks for your dissertation on what MY country needs.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    So how is Canada these days? Is the view from the cheap seats pretty good? Thanks for your dissertation on what MY country needs.
    Hey, the US Politics & Issues forum doesn't say "US Citizens only."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Hey, the US Politics & Issues forum doesn't say "US Citizens only."
    No it does not. However, Grimmlock makes a career out of instructing us (those of us who are actual Americans) on how we are 'Demented Fucktards' for voting for our choice of candidate, which I find to be condescending and insulting.

You need to get over the faux indignation. It's really cheap.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grimm is well versed in our political system and I usually agree with his views. Howver, the way he presents himself is not always the best. There are those who refer to Obama as an elitist but I hear more comments from people about how turned off they are to Obama because those who support him act as if they are superior and engage in attacks on their intelligence. When people feel bullied they cease to listen and any valid points trying to be made are lost. These bully attacks are costing Obama votes.

No it does not. However, Grimmlock makes a career out of instructing us (those of us who are actual Americans) on how we are 'Demented Fucktards' for voting for our choice of candidate, which I find to be condescending and insulting.
    1) voting stupidly is voting stupidly. Voting for the man holding the gun to your head to pull the trigger IS stupid. Voting stupidly is just like having a stupid opinions.. It doesn't matter if its yours, it's still stupid if it's uneducated. I'm not here to hold people's hands or massage their brains; frankly, they should clue in themselves. God I can't wait for that day.

2) Stop whining.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information