Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: John McCain is a fucking IDIOT *SEE VIDEO HORROR*

He's looking mighty rickety. Meaning, if he croaks, it's Mooselini for Prez. Meaning, we're all fucking screwed.. mooseburgers at 4th of July and mushing to work every day. Fuck.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh dear god it will never happen and if it does I will never be seen or heard from again because I will be living on my compound with a weapons stockpile. I will want nothing to do with a society so fucking retarded... I may have also said this each time Bush was elected but I'm fucking for real now.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

....if ya'll can be ageists and see no problem with it, why can't a person be racist?.....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ....if ya'll can be ageists and see no problem with it, why can't a person be racist?.....
    McCain's age is an issue because if he croaks then we get stuck with Miss Mooseballs. If he had picked a qualified VP then people wouldn't make such a big issue out of his age. And, regardless of age, a candidate should look fit and healthy to lead, and McCain doesn't.

....if his doctor's report says he is healthy, then what is the problem?....your reply is the exact definition of ageism....."he is old, he will die".......Well, Obama is stupid and he will fail......what is the difference other than two people's opinions that are not based on fact.....

....if his doctor's report says he is healthy, then what is the problem?....your reply is the exact definition of ageism....."he is old, he will die".......Well, Obama is stupid and he will fail......what is the difference other than two people's opinions that are not based on fact.....
    What else is his doctor suppose to say? That he's about to croak? If I felt that McCain was the right person to be president, and he had a qualified VP, I'd vote for him, despite his age.

And saying that McCain is 'old and will die' isn't an opinion it's based on a fact. He will die at some point. Saying Obama is 'stupid & will fail' is an opinion.

And Obama could die tomorrow, I didn't see an Expiry Date on the man's side, do you?

And if I thought Obama was qualified to be President, I would vote for him, but I don't.

But, I don't make racist remarks about him like you do ageist remarks about McCain. I'm offended, but I guess that doesn't count?

I don't necessarily agree with this as being ageist as much as realism.

My parents are 71, and when I was with my parents a few weeks ago, my mom commented that she just doesn't know how McCain would do it. She (my mom) said she can tell a big difference in what she can do energy-wise between 70 and 71.

The job of being president is a highly stressful job. And the demands placed on the president don't adjust to your age. You have to bend to the job. And it's not ageist to say this. It's the same reason professional athletes retire as they get older.

...and my Grandfather lived to be 95 and sharp as a tack....so fucking what?

And Obama could die tomorrow, I didn't see an Expiry Date on the man's side, do you?

And if I thought Obama was qualified to be President, I would vote for him, but I don't.

But, I don't make racist remarks about him like you do ageist remarks about McCain. I'm offended, but I guess that doesn't count?
    True, Obama could die tomorrow. But since Obama is in his 40's and McCain is in his 70's, statistically it's more likely that McCain will die from natural causes first. And throw in the fact that McCain has battled cancer more than once that's another health concern.

And spare me the FAKE righteous indignation. I love how people supporting McCain keep trying to hide behind ageism and sexism to avoid the REAL issues of the campaign. But, then again, McCain is doing the exact same thing.

His age and health are relevant concerns.

If a candidate were thirty-six years old, in perfect health, and a triathelete, but was on a cocktail of 17 mood stabilizers and anti-psychotics, he wouldn't be a safe choice either.

No one is being ageist. He appears to be confused and unable to concentrate. If that is linked to a health condition, such as dementia, he is in no shape to be prez.

...and blacks die of heart disease and diabetes at higher rates....again, so fucking what?

Because I can tell you as an approaching 50 white male that ageism is alive and real......and your comments are as hurtful as any racist comments are.....you do not have the market on receiving painful stereotyping......

...and my Grandfather lived to be 95 and sharp as a tack....so fucking what?
    I'm glad your grandfather stayed sharp as he got older, but that's not what I'm talking about.

It's harder on older people to travel and have demanding schedules. The job of the president involves both of those factors.

Lots of stress --> bad on your health, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    His age and health are relevant concerns.

If a candidate were thirty-six years old, in perfect health, and a triathelete, but was on a cocktail of 17 mood stabilizers and anti-psychotics, he wouldn't be a safe choice either.

No one is being ageist. He appears to be confused and unable to concentrate. If that is linked to a health condition, such as dementia, he is in no shape to be prez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I'm glad your grandfather stayed sharp as he got older, but that's not what I'm talking about.

It's harder on older people to travel and have demanding schedules. The job of the president involves both of those factors.

Lots of stress --> bad on your health, etc.

Just like all bigots none of you even sees the stereotyping in your remarks......ageism, every single one of those comments can apply to people in their 40's as well as their 70's......

...and blacks die of heart disease and diabetes at higher rates....again, so fucking what?

Because I can tell you as an approaching 50 white male that ageism is alive and real......and your comments are as hurtful as any racist comments are.....you do not have the market on receiving painful stereotyping......
    But Obama doesn't have heart disease or diabetes that we know of. McCain has battled cancer more than once.

And, yes, I know that ageism is alive and well. I know people who have gone through it at jobs. But the fact that McCain is well past the age when most Americans RETIRE is a legitimate concern. I mean, Joe Biden is in his 60's and I have no problem with him being on Obama's ticket, so how can I be ageist?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information