Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John McCain ad says Barack Obama snubbed Hillary Clinton in VP pick

^^True.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I certainly know Obama isn't perfect. I also don't mind real criticism, but whinning about it over and over won't change anything. We need to move on and get Obama elected.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Nobody here has a 'perfect' image of Obama, so don't even try that trick. Obama has his flaws, just like everybody else. But the problem is YOU aren't really questioning Obama, but constantly trying to find ways to rip him while constantly trying to place Hillary-I-Am-Woman-Hear-Me-Roar-Clinton up on a pedestal.
    That is where you are wrong, because I actually liked Obama at the beginning and didn't care which of them got the nomination. It was only towards the end of the primaries that I started to doubt him.

Elite Member

Grimmlock..... in contrast to 'I am Obama and semi african american and if you dont give me the presidency you are a racist'? Yeah I can see how that is morally superior. Of course if that is the only reason someone votes for BO, they would be just as much of a racist as David Duke. But, it's just a CO-INCIDENCE that 98% of the african american vote is for BO, even though the national poll is 45% for BO 45% for JohnMcC , with a zero% bump from the Biden nomination. That would be here in America. Not sure what the 'Polling Data' is in Canada.

Yeah, except he never did that. Sorry.

Btw, nice to see you back! I've been waiting. It's all *licks lips* part of the plannnn.....
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Obama has NEVER accused anyone of racism or anything irrelevant to the real issues in regards to votes...in fact, he never spoke about the reason people may not vote for him period.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Grimmlock..... in contrast to 'I am Obama and semi african american and if you dont give me the presidency you are a racist'? Yeah I can see how that is morally superior. Of course if that is the only reason someone votes for BO, they would be just as much of a racist as David Duke. But, it's just a CO-INCIDENCE that 98% of the african american vote is for BO, even though the national poll is 45% for BO 45% for JohnMcC , with a zero% bump from the Biden nomination. That would be here in America. Not sure what the 'Polling Data' is in Canada.
    What percentage of AA votes for Al Sharpton was there in the last election? Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    That is where you are wrong, because I actually liked Obama at the beginning and didn't care which of them got the nomination. It was only towards the end of the primaries that I started to doubt him.
    So, in your opinion, what makes Hillary more qualified to be the nominee than Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Are you serious? Last time I checked, Obama NEVER told black voters to vote for him because he was black, unlike Hillary who came out and told female voters to vote for her because she was a woman. Or did you forget that?

Oh, and by the way, Obama is catching heat from some black voters who think he isn't making his race a big enough issue. So, if your theory had any credence to it, then that wouldn't be the case.

And the funny thing is, early in the primaries, Hillary never made her gender an issue, it wasn't until after Super Tuesday when Obama became the front-runner did she start making her gender an issue, and then her campaign started taking shots at Obama's race, specifically Geraldine Ferraro and Jesse Jackson. Or did you forget that, too?

Oh, and by the way, Obama is catching heat from some black voters who think he isn't making his race a big enough issue.
    The militants

Barack Obama didn't snub anyone... Hillary came in second place, but still lost. The amount of supporters she had no longer matters. If Hillary, or anyone associated with her, is going to be acting like this because she didn't get any nomination, then they don't deserve to be anywhere near politics, in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information