Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: John Edwards caught with mistress and love child!

when i went thru BC, i heard about a peoples marriages that broke up because of the cancer. its a sad fact. i hope this isnt the case. it'd seem sad if the stupid son of a bitch cant wait until his wife dies to get laid
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

A*O

If politicians remained faithful to their wives the hookers in DC would very quickly go out of business.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    when i went thru BC, i heard about a peoples marriages that broke up because of the cancer. its a sad fact. i hope this isnt the case. it'd seem sad if the stupid son of a bitch cant wait until his wife dies to get laid
    A guy I work with went through this, though it was his wife who cheated. He stuck with her through a double mastectomy, and after her final cosmetic surgery, she told him she had a boyfriend and was leaving him.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Democrat here!! And have also seen a woman close to me die of this horrible disease. Have also seen the husband of that someone close CHEAT LIKE A WHORE while this woman was dying of the disease. He didn't even try to hide it (unlike Edwards).
    My point: regardless if this is actually TRUE or not, it's not very respectful of his wife who is still battling this disease. Though, not all men are respectful of their wives are they???????
    I get what you are saying, but the guy I know never cheated, and was very devoted to his wife throughout the whole ordeal. Some men are pieces of shit, and then there are others who are not.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I hope this isn't true, but I think it is. The story just keeps coming up over and over again. He is a good-looking man, not my type for sure, too smarmy looking, but a lot of women love the power also. We will have to wait and see. I hope Hilliary dumps Bill now too.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

That 'who farted' expression on her face is classic.

Does she remind anyone else of Camillia Parker-Bowles?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Does she remind anyone else of Camillia Parker-Bowles?
    I thought the same thing! I thought for a second he was cheating with horsey faced future Queen!

i think john edwards looks like a smarmy car salesman.
    who knows if this is true or not. his wife is going to die anyway, i guess he's already found her replacement.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I cannot STAND the way Edwards looks, talks, moves, everything. He is so, to steal Sputniks discrption 'swarmy'....sweaty, slick. And then to find out he's a Plaintiffs Attorney!

UGH!!!

Sorry Laurent.

Has anyone seen this any where else yet?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

It's probably one of those Washington Rumours that does actually have wheels but the mainstream media are too scared to say anything. Like I say, oh wow a politician has a mistress.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Obviously, a great deal of the politicians everywhere have someone on the side, male or female.

However, in this case, given his wife's very public medical issues, his 2 runs now for the White House, to be so reckless and STUPID but to have a CHILD with the other woman!!

Sure, maybe Elizabeth knows about it, and even encouraged it--its possible. But I doubt a CHILD was part of the deal, given the fact that he was actively pursuing the Presidency just a few months ago. Because if this is true, I feel that is the ultimate humiliation to his wife, regardless if she knew about it or not.

WEAR A CONDOM!

A*O

But that's the whole point Lynnie - these morons don't. They really believe their mistresses "take care" of all that. And the mistresses decide to up the stakes by getting preggo to see how the guys are going to react. Of course the douches would prefer their women to have abortions but so far that's not enforceable so they go ahead and have the babies, the babydaddies do and say nothing so the babymommies raise the bar even more and "leak" the story to the press.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    oh wow a politician has a mistress.
    Exactly. Not shocking, not really news. I'm sure there's some nice coin involved too. That's the way it works.. Feh.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information