Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Joe the plumber isn't a plumber, is a tax cheat related to Charles Keating

I'm starting to think he might be a relative of the Palin clan...just bubbleheaded.

There is a reason I moved out of Ohio and Joe the (non)plumber illustrates the point pretty well.

Elite Member

How did the McCain campaign find Joe the plumber? How did they identify him as speaking with Obama?

I havent seen anything on cnn or msnbc. If it were true you would think it would be on a news station.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

My head is spinning. This election is so bizarre that even the most ballsy telly writer wouldn't dare come up with this because no one would believe it. Joe the bloody Plumber is just some half wit who has no idea what kind of mug he's being played for, McSame grunting and twitching his way through a debate, Palin getting more shrill by the day, Biden stepping up to the plate and showing huge balls and somewhere, in the middle of it all, Obama retains an almost zen-like calm. That's the dude I want to be making decisions for me.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    I havent seen anything on cnn or msnbc. If it were true you would think it would be on a news station.
    'Joe the plumber' and Obama’s tax plan - The Debates - MSNBC.com

It mentions how he and his boss are working without a license.

Sorry, I did see that part but not the link to Keating. His boss is going to be mad!!!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    My head is spinning. This election is so bizarre that even the most ballsy telly writer wouldn't dare come up with this because no one would believe it. Joe the bloody Plumber is just some half wit who has no idea what kind of mug he's being played for, McSame grunting and twitching his way through a debate, Palin getting more shrill by the day, Biden stepping up to the plate and showing huge balls and somewhere, in the middle of it all, Obama retains an almost zen-like calm. That's the dude I want to be making decisions for me.
    ITA! American elections have always been kind of a circus compared to elections elsewhere, but unfortunately countries around the world have increasingly tried to create their own "drummed up" versions of US campaigns for their own elections, too. I doubt, however, they will ever enter this far into election lala-land as the 2008 PRESIDENTIAL elections, no less.
    It's beyond a circus, it's a freak show! A very, very, off off off off off off off Broadway experimental stage experience.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post

Zenlike charm isnt working for me. I need some spunk in my Pres. Im sure Ill get beat up for that statement but I cannot bear the calmness and smoothness. Its just to fake to me. Makes me wonder what is really up.
    Rip Mom

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, Joe the Plumber and his bullshit story is coming apart all over the net. It's on most of the news sites now. I kind of feel bad for the guy because I'm guessing he's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree and has been made a pawn in something much bigger than him.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Dont feel bad for him. If it is true then shame on him.
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    OMG!!!! We're going to blow it wide open!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where's my pudding?

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Zenlike charm isnt working for me. I need some spunk in my Pres. Im sure Ill get beat up for that statement but I cannot bear the calmness and smoothness. Its just to fake to me. Makes me wonder what is really up.
    Whatever.. I don't want it to seem like I'm constantly singling out your posts.. but I'd rather have a calm President-- one in control of his own emotions-- sitting across the table from a terrorist negotiator than one who scoffs / snorts / rolls his eyes through the whole thing.

You had 8 years of 'spunk' and emotionalism and look what happened.

The US needs a serious dose of zenlike calm. Frankly, the rest of the planet demands it.

Ya'll need some thorazine for awhile.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

We are different for sure, and that is ok with me! I just hope that before they run the plumbers name through the mill they have the truth to back it up, because I would imagine he could file a lawsuit for charactor deframation, they are slandering his name for the world to see.
    Rip Mom

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information